It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush begs town hall attendees to ‘please clap’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
FINALLY, something to laugh about- Jeb is quite laughable on this clip; comedian, yes, PUTUS, nope

I must say this is one of the top contenders for the election process this year
ENJOY

"I will not trash talk. I will not be a divider in chief or an agitator in chief. I won't be out there blowharding, talking a big game without backing it up. I think the next president needs to be a lot quieter but send a signal that we're prepared to act in the national security interests of this country — to get back in the business of creating a more peaceful world," Bush declared to the crowd Tuesday evening.

He was met with a long beat of silence.

"Please clap," he pleaded, drawing applause and awkward laughter.

L I N K

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

The world is telling Jeb that its time to throw in the towel, but somehow the memo keeps getting lost in transit...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, I agree. If this election wasn't so crowded maybe he would stand a better chance, but now he's like a fish out of water compared to the likes of Cruz or Rubio or even Trump.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

kinda just shows how people are so BORED TO DEATH with politics and politicians. Because at a subconcious level for everyone we know "it doesn't matter 1 bit who gets in, everything will remain the same, lousy!". And then for some who are actually slightly awake consciously they know all of them are nothing but currupt liars. In the higherarchy of paid liars they're way up there. That's why no one clapped! Becaues it's the old BS, to the point where what he's saying doesn't even register amoungs younger people who aren't even that aware of much outsside main stream media brainwashing. Like do you see what I'm saying? It's not even registering with the zomblie class. That shows just how authentically disinterested people are. Which shows that they know HE'S LYING!!! It's just political talk with ZERO BACK BONE.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Poor Jeb...

He is probably quite competent, would likely make a wonderful "Accountant in Chief", but is totally lost in this roller derby of an election season.

Time to throw in the towel Mr. Bush, if that would not be too strenuous for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Gawd, but this is embarrassing. Jebbers was touted as being a big player last year and now this is what he's reduced to? Asking a silent crowd to clap? This is just calling for someone to make a video that has crickets in the background after he finishes up speaking.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Bush's have stapled the towel to Jeb Bush I think, so it is difficult for him to throw it in. I have said from the beginning that I do not think that he wanted to run. I think "The Family" wanted him to run and he is doing the bare minimum because he must.

Were his last name NOT Bush, he could walk into any room, talk for hours, leave and nobody would ever remember he was there.

He's forgettable and that is precisely what is going to happen to him in the next few months.

IMO only. YMMV of course.
edit on 2/4/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

AGREED ! ! ! !

He has lost momentum; do we have bets on the next one to byte the dust?

thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have to wonder when he's going to see the writing on the wall? Jeb, it's time to bow out. His campaign was doomed from the start. The majority of American's didn't want another Bush in office. He should have listened to his mother.

Mother always knows best.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

AGREED ! ! ! !

thanks for posting

My money would not be on Jeb. He still has room on his credit card, so will keep spending like he still has a ship to move deck chairs around on.

I am going to go with....Carly. She will be the next one to bite the dust.
edit on 4-2-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: ReadLeader

AGREED ! ! ! !

thanks for posting

My money would not be on Jeb. He still has room on his credit card, so will keep spending like he still has a ship to move deck chairs around on.

I am going to go with....Carly. She will be the next one to bite the dust.

Jeb! still has money to burn, I agree, plus apparently some of the dingbats in his campaign think that there is still a way for him to win. Sadly for Jeb!, I think that his people are freaking delusional.

Fiorina might indeed drop out, but she appears to be dementedly telling people that she has a hope in hell. My money's on Jim Gilmore dropping out next. Anyone whose poll numbers have him on 0% has to realise that he's a goner.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
IF they've got the money to hang in there, no one's dropping out until after Super Tuesday. After that you'll see the big culling.

I always thought Jim Gilmore was the guy AJ Foyt was in business with. But he died about 16 years ago. This Gilmore's just as dead politically, but he won't lay down.

top topics

join