posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
a reply to: dawnstar
how would you go about doing this process of elimination?
I know so far:
1) if I'm just sitting there, or whatever, I can feel a feeling. (I owuldn't call it pain) but a feeling in my lower left abdomen. Very slightly sore
I guess but not painful per say.
2) It's only on the left side not the right. When I push in with my fingers then I can feel a bit of soreness more. Again, if I do that on my right
side "nothing", it's fine. So it's just the left side.
3) Don't feel anything unusual, or alarming. Like doesn't seem like a hernia. Nothings sagging out or anything at all.
4) the only thing I've done different is I have been going to the gym a bit more than normal and possibly the training may have caused certain
internal muscles to be bothered.
5) have been under a lot of stress. More than normal by far.
That's all I know for sure at this time.
edit on 4-2-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)