It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met my first Syrian refugees The force was strong with the tiny one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Hmm. I may be newly registered but I've been reading here for quite some time and I've seen you post in a thread or two lamenting the fact that ATS seems to have a bit of a social media feel sometimes, especially in regards to the off-topic stuff. Why does this bother you when people post lighthearted or seemingly pointless threads in off-topic General chit chat? More to the point why do you feel the need to say so in certain threads? Who cares, you perhaps could avoid clicking them much less commenting if they're pointless, useless threads in pointless, useless general chit chat etc. Just a thought.

Maybe you just want your opinion heard but damn, its literally called chit chat, so yeah .. big deal. I sincerely hope you're not one of those that relishes being crotchety and contrary but if you are, meh good for you. Make a thread about it in general chit chat maybe.

As for the OP, cute story. I'm sure you helped to make the world seem a little less terrible to those people, if only briefly.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx
Lol, you replied to my post half a day after it was deleted for being off topic. I wonder how you even know what I posted since a mod deleted it, but regardless we'd be better to take it to private messages as such a discussion here would continue to be off topic.

...I'll post whatever I like though and only give a toss about the opinions of mods/staff etc, unlucky.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Say no to refugees . They are all the same. They do not need help. We all know, islamization of Europe !

<< 1   >>

join