It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Begin Fingerprinting on Traffic Stops (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yes, things are falling into line with the book of Revelation, and they are also falling into place for the NWO push. I can't see how one or the other isn't sitting squarely at our doorsteps.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How can one say that people need the government to keep them alive? That is horrible. If you are stupid enough that you need those ridiculous laws to keep you alive... it would probably benefit the world if you were dead. The last thing needed in America... And in the WORLD, is stupid people, having stupid kids, which makes more stupid people. I am surprised mankind hasn't wiped itself out yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
How can one say that people need the government to keep them alive? That is horrible. If you are stupid enough that you need those ridiculous laws to keep you alive... it would probably benefit the world if you were dead. The last thing needed in America... And in the WORLD, is stupid people, having stupid kids, which makes more stupid people. I am surprised mankind hasn't wiped itself out yet.

Your absolutely right, if people are so dumb that they listen and do whatever this corrupt goverment says, the world would benefit if they didn't exist.

People don't realize that from birth they were taught to obey authority. Respect the elders, do what your teachers tell you, go to church and listen to the preachers, obey the police, do what your doctor tells you and take your drugs, listen to the government, pay your taxes.

It's time for people to use their minds for a change.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I know what finger I'd like to give them. I agree with a lot said above plus, just the idea of paying them tax dollars to do it rankles me. 'To protect and serve'? Not the average citizen, that much is pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Of all the BS the goverment has tried to dress up all pretty to make is feel warm and fuzzy about being taken advantage of or violated in some fashion, this is the worst they have done in a long time. I guess they also are ignoring that to explain why people are being printed, then the actual process will take time, thus keeping the police tied up on simple traffic crap when they could be out beating the # out of some scumbag rapist for resisting arrest or tossing abusive spouses in the back of squad cars? Not to mention its going to cost money for more printing gear and eventaully system overhauls at the NCIC once the database gets too bloated and slow. Yet another brilliant waste of taxpayers money by the feds

mrq

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just curious...

If the ticketed driver agrees to the fingerprinting, is he or she furnished with a copy of the police officer's fingerprints at the time of ticketing?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrq
Just curious...

If the ticketed driver agrees to the fingerprinting, is he or she furnished with a copy of the police officer's fingerprints at the time of ticketing?

LOL thats funny, I bet you wouldn't even be able to get the police officer to pose for a picture

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
MRQ - I though I had a paranoid and devious mind but, hats off to you! I'm still thinking about it. LOL

mrq

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey...
I just figure if we're so bent on verifying and protecting the ticketed, let's extend the same courtesy to the ticketer. No?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
They already make us produce ID for traffic stops, I don't see much difference in them asking for a print for comparison for the purpose of ID check. As I recall when I got my drivers license (many years ago) they took a thumbprint I think. If they insist on retinal scans or prints they should do it with a scanner & not the old ink & paper method.

Originally posted by muzzleflash
people are stupid and they need a govt to keep them alive because they are constantly making idotic decisions that end up killing them

You fit right in with the rest of the sheeple muzzleflash.

I wonder how many drowning we could avoid every year if we made swimming illegal. How about we close all the ski areas & beaches to keep everyone safe after all it's for their own good. Maybe we should make it illegal to stop at a fast food restaurant more than twice a week.

We need to educate people to encourage them to use seatbelts, we don't need the government detaining & fining people for not using them.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by outsider]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't know if any states require a fingerprint when you go for your driver license renewal, but heard it was coming.

The driver license was meant for commercial drivers only, not every driver.
Study your constitutional rights. Place this under your signature on your license. UC 1-207 w/o prejudices Basically it means, you don't agree with the contract your signing (driver license)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

Originally posted by NetStorm
As stated in the first post, they aren't going to hold you down and fingerprint you.

Well they grabbed my fingers and put them on the ink block and then onto the paper if that's counted as being held down. The ink also stained my hands too. Wouldnt properly come off with soap.
( all for a mere drunken offence which I was never convicted of.

But that was in Australia, not in the US. I'm sorry it happend to you, but my whole point was that you can refuse the fingerprinting as per the first post..

How many of you travel? Got a passport? Then your fingerprints are on file. Should we not fingerprint people if they are going to work in a sensitive area, just because it violates their provacy? Got kids? Should we not fingerprint the daycare worker? Should we not check out the teacher who is going to spend more time with your child than you are ?(And I mean no disprespect by that, I am referring to the schedule that a lot of people with children-and those without- have)See where I am going with this?
There is a bad and a good in everything

No!!! I couldn't refuse. If I refused they would've charged me with some kind of felony. I dunno about over there but over here its mandatory dude, legislation.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The police have been fingerprinting traffic stops for YEARS now...

Its just whether it happens to you or not has depended on what color you are and where you live. Don't believe me? Its happened to friends of mine. We actually sued over it. We dropped it (we were kids). Long story.

BUT ANYWAYS.. the police will always take away the rights of those they feel they can take away without much trouble. What you are seeing now has been reality for a lot of people for a long time.. they are just going after everyone else now, basically because they have been able to do so much in the last few years without any problem.

The US gov is totally out of control and anyone who is a problem to it is killed. Plain and simple. Its so 1930s germany its not even funny.. and yet we are all going to basically let it happen.

People like Cloutier (Goebbels) are helping it along, and we sit and watch it, complain about it.. no one does anything about (her) it.

"No, Aeryn, it is not what I want. It's just that fate keeps blocking all the exits and no matter what I do I just keep circling closer to the flame."

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrq
Just curious...

This is an excellent question. Here in Louisville Ky. There have been a few instances of where a person has been pulled over by an unmarked car and forced to give sexual favors under duress. This 'cop' wasnt a cop and was finally caught after several instances of this happenning. My advice: IF you are pulled over, request to see a badge. If the person cannot produce one, take off and fast. IF the person does produce a badge, ask if they mind if you phone in the badge number to make sure its a real cop. If they are legit, they will have no problem with it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm more likely to find out that they are telling me that I am not me!!!

My fingerprints change from time to time due to constant skin irritation, breakouts, and the results of it.

I do hope they realize this is a possiblity. My fingerprints don't show nice curly little lines swirling around my fingertips, The show deep vertical lines from the cracking of the skin.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

This is an excellent question. Here in Louisville Ky. There have been a few instances of where a person has been pulled over by an unmarked car and forced to give sexual favors under duress. This 'cop' wasnt a cop and was finally caught after several instances of this happenning. My advice: IF you are pulled over, request to see a badge. If the person cannot produce one, take off and fast. IF the person does produce a badge, ask if they mind if you phone in the badge number to make sure its a real cop. If they are legit, they will have no problem with it.

A guy pulled me over one time, unmarked car but had flashing headlights. As soon as he got out of his car, I told my friend this is not a cop. I asked to see his badge/ID and he kept demanding my license. After several minutes of arguing with him he finally did a quick flip of his wallet, so quick I couldn't see anything and asked that he let me see it again. He refused and continued to demand my license. I finally gave him my license and he went back to his car for a few minutes and then returned. He said they were looking for drunk drivers and that I was free to go.

The next day I called the police station and told them about the guy and the location it happened. They said it didn't sound like one of their guys.

I think he was just a wannabee cop, but if he had other plans, I'm sure I made him nervous enough that he let me go.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Impersonation of a police officer is a felony.
You can always ask that they send for a supervisor, or if you feel threatened drive to the local police station before pulling over. Of course if you do the later, they give you a rough time about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Impersonation of a police officer is a felony.
You can always ask that they send for a supervisor, or if you feel threatened drive to the local police station before pulling over. Of course if you do the later, they give you a rough time about it.

At first I thought it was a police officer, it was when he got out of his car that I had doubts. I couldn't even get him to show ID, so asking for him to send for his supervisor wouldn't of helped much.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I agree with this 100%. This can only protect actual, law abiding people. The more people ID'd on file with fingerprints the better. Period. If you arent a criminal and have nothing to hide, this policy does not negativley effect you in any way.

All it is, is a better way of positive identification. And that does not deter from our rights in any way.

I would speculate that people who are opposed to this may have some reason they dont want to be clearly id'd? Mmmmm...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I agree with this 100%. This can only protect actual, law abiding people. The more people ID'd on file with fingerprints the better. Period. If you arent a criminal and have nothing to hide, this policy does not negativley effect you in any way.

All it is, is a better way of positive identification. And that does not deter from our rights in any way.

I would speculate that people who are opposed to this may have some reason they dont want to be clearly id'd? Mmmmm...

This is just another thing to get people prepared for the chip implant, for the NWO that you will need in order to buy and sell.

The government will use the same line as you did. They will say those that oppose are those who are criminals or have something to hide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join