It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating a secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I often wondered if it would be possible to create a secret society. You could start with say 100 people and have each contribute 10000 to the group or lets call it a corporation. You could then take the money and open or buy a business. All money would be taken and rolled into new businesses. Eventually when you got really big after 25-50 years you could start to get your own people elected to office and create your own agenda. Well just a thought and fill free to throw your two cents in.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
if you started a secret society with 100 people it wouldn't stay secret for long.
you'd need to start with about 12 IMHO
and hopefully a couple with funds to invest in places to use as fronts (oh now this sounds like a criminal cartel)

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Edit: Nothing to do with the topic. Masons not even mentioned. Just more spam.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i for one would like to join this secret society

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There was a mason apron on e-bay
(I have pictures,banoyes.tripod.com...)
It is the everyday kind of apron on the front -
the back is skull and bones-

A main feature on Grand lodge is LaFayette wearing apron with skull and bones
(cited earlier)

Skull and bones on various aprons can be found(cited)

The Masons deny any connection with the Skull and Bones who rule.

The historicl backtracking of this group is aswamp with
their intrest in/involvement with/founding of religions.
The Vatican is a part of masonry (cited).
The masons are not religious -

The evidence that the KKK was founded
- then abandoned, then founded by a mason is substantial.(cited)

The chaos sorronding them is continuing,
historical and part of the agenda.

They are masters of deception and have honed this through out the ages.

Their creed claims to let a man be a better man
- yet see what the highest masons have done. (In search type J Edger Hoover)
What better man to handle secrets. Whos secrets?

Spoor/spore, it's all around.

It should be unconstitutional for any to hold public
office thats involved with Secret Societies.

The was much too do about Kennedy being Cathloic
- yet Cathloics do not take death oaths to belong.

The media (masons) non intrusion policy into the
Skull and Bones Question is obvious
Bush said "It's so secret , I can't talk about it" to Tim Russet

They are just like the apron shown
The front a brotherhood helping EACH OTHER.
The back their willingness to do evil.

To the mundane masons who abound this thread
- this ain't against you on a personal level.
To defend your principals you have to include those who
the brotherhood hold in high honor.
Its them and the ones who put them there I am talking about.

Cites - type GLeamer in search.

Shaking my head at having mason moderators

df1

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ATS is one of a multitude of secret societies on the internet, however for purposes of discussion I will limit my comments to only ATS.

1) Everyone on ATS has a secret name which they are known by to outsiders and members in order to keep their true identity secret.

2) A secret password is used to gain admission to the ATS lodge.

3) Members can petition for access to areas which are only available to members after they meet certain eligiblility requirements for access to the information of these higher degree. (RATS)

4) A member can further petition to achieve the ATS degree of "Writer", "Scholar", "Editor" and perhaps several others.

5) Certain members which reach higher degrees (MODs) via some secret initiation unknown to the general membership can arbitrarily sanction lower ranking via various means.

6) Even more clandestine is the "Super MOD" degree. No one knows what heinous rituals are necessary to achieve this degree.

7) It is rumored that the oranization is ruled by an alien "grey" known to the initiates as "Simon".

8) Simon seldom appears, preferring to delegate his power to a merciless demon known as an "SkepticOverlord".

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well let's create our secret society then, what are the principles then, will it be secular, religious a counter against the nwo? and the illumnati? give me some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How about a society to benefit the whole of humanity, a society dedicated to education and progress, a group of individuals who come together to share their wisdom and success with all. In order to be initiated you must be kind, humble, willing to learn and share.
The aims of such a society would be the betterment of all mankind; we could form corporations and lobbying groups to influence economies and politics. We could have a scientific division that would create new technologies to solve the worlds most pressing needs. Of course there would be other societies that would seek to stop us, so we must have a security force of followers and everything must be kept secret. We could have passwords and handshakes.
Not everyone could be a part of our society, we can only accept those who are pure in heart and have been prepared through education and employment. We would want to keep anyone with selfish motivations out. People who would want to use the society for personal gain would need to be controlled. Eventually, by consolidating and expanding power and influence, we could make this world a great place for everyone who is worthy of it.

Sure it sounds kind of cool, but if you look deeper it is incredibly freighting. It’s almost like what Hitler told the Germans as he rose to power. Keeping things secret is the best way to allow the influence of man’s nature to take over, and I believe that men do not automatically default to that which is good. We are selfish creatures and will only look out for ourselves. This is why I am a believer in pure capitalism, in the strictest economic sense true capitalism must be an open society that is mutually beneficial in order to sustain its self. Secret societies and secret aims only serve those who keep the secret. Remember that.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
LOL @ the demonic df1.

ATS : Lodge

as

Rowan Atkinson : Pierce Brosnan

as

kumquat : durian

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
LMAO df1

You have to admit, there are no lies being told there

df1

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
LMAO df1

You have to admit, there are no lies being told there

What is most telling is that the ATS secret society has anti-Masons and Masons as brethren in same organization.

Bwwahahahahah

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
it would help if you had wealthy captains of industry in your society, don't forget the satanic rituals, geometric symbols and a catchy motto and a cool meeting place. you'll need a member of the bush family, and if you can connect yourselves to a founding father you're golden !

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Its really secret now, thousands of people are reading these forums

df1

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
Its really secret now, thousands of people are reading these forums

Ahhhh but who are the people putting out this vast body of disinformation on these forums. In order to be a member, you must swear that you will not even attempt to find out the true identity of ATS initiates, particularly the higher degrees. It is my understanding that several Masons were banished from the ATS society for attempting to research the identity of certain ATS overlords.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Uh, guys, I hate to break it to you, but it's no longer secret. You have a post up on the 4th most popular discussion board in the WORLD about your no-longer-secret society.

top topics

join