It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Slams Cruz For Blaming Them For a his Shenanigans!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sanders give me more of a kooky old uncle vibe where Cruz emanates 'spoiled brat'.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Caucus's are a little different in their rules - but what this was was seriously unethical behavior. There is this prevailing sense of "by any means possible" ethics be darned from him and his people. Its simply not good, not desirable traits to have for a future leader, and it is rather beyond me why anyone would actually choose him to lead the nation.

At least with Trump he is who is his, not perfect, but at least not trying to paint a different face on.

Behavior like this is why Cruz is the most hated person in DC and why there are more people out there that want to take him out than there were with JFK. Technically, what Cruz did was just politics but when you get right down to it politics relies on people willing to accept mutual success by working with you rather than self destruction to screw you over. When you're a big enough jerk for long enough people will be willing to take you out at cost to themselves.

If Cruz gets the nomination and he does so by really pissing Trump off, does anyone really think Trump wouldn't be willing to spend $150 million or $200 million for example on a small campaign designed to do nothing other than split the vote just enough to make Cruz lose? If Carson gets some info on Cruz do you think he's not going to use it at an opportune moment to hurt him?

Treating people poorly may get you somewhere short term, but it always comes back to you in the end.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

A lot of candidates also say they are in it for the long haul and then drop out, too. So that's no excuse.

So - you're bummed that Paul dropped out? Is that why your meltdown is happening?
Cruz's staff lied to people.....
they misrepresented what was going on....they took the CNN phrase and spun it.
If you think that is not egregiously immoral, then I totally write you off ---- you are unworthy of attention.

edit on 2/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I have been telling my wife that Cruz looks like he is smelling a fart. Glad to see someone thinking along the same lines.

To me what Cruz's team did was inexcusable in my eyes. How anyone can make excuses for him is just as inexcusable.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agreed. I would not be able to take four years of his voice and smackable face.

Something about Cruz's mouth grosses me out...I cannot stand to watch him speak. Yuck.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

lol. I do think insulting looks is a bit much. Not many of us are God's most beautiful creation.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

A lot of candidates also say they are in it for the long haul and then drop out, too. So that's no excuse.

So - you're bummed that Paul dropped out? Is that why your meltdown is happening?
Cruz's staff lied to people.....
they misrepresented what was going on....they took the CNN phrase and spun it.
If you think that is not egregiously immoral, then I totally write you off ---- you are unworthy of attention.

Exactly...Carson taking a break from the campaign trail by going to Florida for a bit of R&R is a far cry from him dropping out.

Between the BS "voter violation" mail and this, I have zero respect for him. If he continues to win these caucuses, etc. I will be convinced there is no use in voting anymore...

Is Trump perfect? No, not by a long shot. BUT he's not a politician and he's paying his own way. And he's got one of those too big to fail type of personalities to the point that I think, personality wise anyway, that he may actually be a good president.

It's been SO LONG since we had a good POTUS that I think we've forgotten what it was like. Remember when things were good for the most of us and those who needed a bit of help got it? Remember when people could get a job at the local manufacturing plant/factory, earn a real good wage, join the union and have great health insurance benefits??

I had to go the emergency room and I am scared to death to get the bill, thanks to Obamacare.

I have insurance through my employer but, God forbid, you have to actually go to the emergency room or be a patient in the actual hospital. I should have been admitted but asked to go home because I knew it'd take me six years to pay the bill!

I want someone I office who wants America to be what it used to be. That isn't Killary or The Bern, that I am sure. So who's left? Trump.

We've had enough with the politicians and globalists. I'm curious to see what a business man might do.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Cruz is a piece of # politician.

no need for more

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

lol. I do think insulting looks is a bit much. Not many of us are God's most beautiful creation.

It's my opinion...And not the only one who feels this way, either.

I think tricking unsuspecting voters with junk mail and then straight up lying about another candidate quitting the race is a bit much, but to each their own...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
He's there to make Hillary look like a better option.

And failing at a simple task!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As a South African, I don't actually have any horse in the race, but from an outsider's POV, your cupboard is bare. Hillary is a career politician with very little clout. Bernie is a do good gramps with no clue. Trump is a rogue with no PC and Cruise is an opportunist with an agenda. I'm gonna enjoy the circus for the next few years, can't be worse than my lot.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ketsuko doesn't appear to be defending Cruz, more that she has an overly romanticized view of the media & how they are supposed to behave.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here's Ben Swann's take on the shenanigans by the Cruz camp... I don't see how Cruz has a leg to stand on..

As Dr. Carson mentioned on an interview on FNC, all that needed to be done that night was Cruz giving Carson a courtesy call to verify the information his folks were wanting to pass on to his team.. INstead, they just proceeded to act as if Carson was on the way out... Doesn't get much slimier than that...

Karma's a B***H Cruz.....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Video of Cruz on stage in jeans, trying to defend himself

WHat A SLimeBALL......
But he's not going to fire anyone on his staff for those behaviors.
Because......

Liars Get Paid More?

edit on 2/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Your entitled to your opinion on his looks, I simply made a comment about that is all.

As for the rest, I completely agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join