It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum's Last Ride (with reference links)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I just read this at another website:

Moreover, in a bombshell statement, Cox also said she feels the reason they were ambushed by authorities was because they had “many documents” in their possession which show the illegalities of area land grabs, such as the Hammond case, conducted by federal agencies.

Do you happen to remember which interview Cox said this in? I remember Bundy claiming they had found evidence and documents proving federal malfeasance, but I don't recall Cox saying it in the two interviews I listened to, and I only have so much data until it re-ups at the end of the month so I don't want to use it up listening to them all again.

If this is true, then this would explain the need to separate the vehicles, and the ambush and shooting of Finicum and the vehicle. Dead men (and women) tell no tales...

I also hope that if it's true, that they got something out to somewhere... even just cell phone pics they sent to someone...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I just read this at another website:

Moreover, in a bombshell statement, Cox also said she feels the reason they were ambushed by authorities was because they had “many documents” in their possession which show the illegalities of area land grabs, such as the Hammond case, conducted by federal agencies.

Do you happen to remember which interview Cox said this in? I remember Bundy claiming they had found evidence and documents proving federal malfeasance, but I don't recall Cox saying it in the two interviews I listened to, and I only have so much data until it re-ups at the end of the month so I don't want to use it up listening to them all again.

If this is true, then this would explain the need to separate the vehicles, and the ambush and shooting of Finicum and the vehicle. Dead men (and women) tell no tales...

I also hope that if it's true, that they got something out to somewhere... even just cell phone pics they sent to someone...

I don't, butI'll be sure to keep an eye and ear out and let you know when I come across it. That's intriguing. I might quote your post around the board into some of the other relevant info/disinfo threads, if you don't mind. If you don't have the time or capability to copy them over yourself, that is. I was thinking like, the disinfo on display, free the hammonds, the BLM abuse ones, maybe a couple others where people are exchanging that kind of information. Someone probably already knows exactly where it is, and perhaps even what specific documentation was referred to. Maybe even lnks to such documentation...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Go for it! Whatever helps the exchange of information and keeps us all updated. I have a couple projects in the yard that I have to get finished up, and it's taking me much longer than I expected. I'm checking in... but can't keep right now. So please feel free!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Looks like thorfourwinds is onto it here.
Bunch of juicy looking stuff in those last couple posts
edit on 15-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: o

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Thanks!!! I'm catching up on the thread now.

I think everyone knows there's far more video than released or admitted to. There has to be. It would be even more suspicious if there weren't.

It also appears there's also a guy in the FBI video with a videocam at the roadblock recording everything after Finicum exits the vehicle.

I'm betting at least a few have already filed a FOIA request for other videos.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
LaVoy Finicum Murder Witness Interview: FBI Confiscated my Video Showing Agents Opening Fire on Vehicle Occupants before Finicum was Shot (Video)

This article at Freedom Outpost talks a little about the evidence and documentation they were gathering at the Refuge...

I have wondered from the first why they wanted to kill Finicum and the others in the vehicle. If they had hard evidence that they were ready to turn over to Sheriff Palmer, that could explain it. I wonder if they told Sheriff Palmer about the evidence and that they would be bringing it that day.

I don't want to minimize the horror of Finicum's death at the hands of the feds, but I don't understand why no one is looking at WHY THEY WERE THERE -- including this!!!

Washington citizen, Jimi O’Hagan, involved in Oregon standoff at Burns.

This letter to Harney County officials was posted by thorfourwinds in another thread, but it really deserves its own thread. It's written by a farmer from Washington who has had similar problems with federal agencies, which he fought successfully, and talks extensively about the legal actions the Harney County officials -- particularly the Sheriff -- can and should and MUST take against the malicious prosecution of the Hammands and their deliberate actions to deprive and/or interfere with the Hammonds right to earn a living.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Police-FBI Shooting of LaVoy Finicum — Where Are the Other Videos?

Has photo of what appears to be a camera on an officer's helmet
Mentions the ground footage of Payne being arrested
Mentions Shawna Cox's claim that she caught it all on her phone's video camera

If the Obama Justice Department and FBI are truly interested in “transparency” and laying out “an honest and unfiltered view of what happened and how it happened,” they will release Shawna Cox’s video, as well as all other police/FBI video and audio recordings of the shooting.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Provoking a Confrontation and the Fourth Amendment

If an officer intentionally or recklessly violates a suspect's constitutional rights, then the violation may be a provocation creating a situation in which force was necessary and such force would have been legal but for the initial violation.

Court decisions cited:

Espinosa v. San Francisco

Billington v Smith

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thought I should reply to this thread to update and add that seven of the prime defendants from the MNWR standoff have been acquitted as of October 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join