It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does "Space" exist at center of black hole?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

It's been years i listened to him, but he has some good ideas and some bad ones, just like every scientist has or 'charlatan'.

There are a lot who are just in it for the money but it's not because you write a book about your believes that you're a fake, science is just another belief system, not any different from other religions

Proven science has not a lot to do with proven physical evidence but most of it is based upon mathematics.
It is 'proven' that with mathematics you can make everything work out the way you like.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire
Sorry, buy you're wrong. The modern world wouldn't be able to function like it does today without proven science. Cars, computers, spaceflight, medical equipment and forms of treatment, and most other stuff you take for granted is the product of proven science.

What practical has Haramein (or his friend Hoagland) had ever given to the humanity?

Besides, as evident from the video I embedded, Haramein doesn't even know the basics of astronomy.
edit on 4-2-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Oh no, people are best advised to stay away from Haramein. He's an established charlatan.

Why, because Snopes told you so? I disagree completely. And I submit that if you'd thoroughly researched his ideas and the evidence of their validity, you wouldn't be able to so quickly kick dust over the mere mention of his name and turn away. If you Google his name, the very first adjectives you'll see are words like 'fraud', 'hack' and 'charlatan'. If you search the names of actual frauds, they haven't garnered such a response; they're typically just ignored once they've been exposed. It's been my experience that people at whom organized negative pr campaigns are directed are usually getting pretty close to the mark.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pretty easy to post a short clip and tell people to judge a man's entire life and career based on a few words. You know who else made mistakes? People like Galileo, Albert Einstein, and Carl Sagan. So did Nikola Tesla- whose legacy, by the way, is STILL subjected to the effects of a slander campaign that resulted in a man with possibly the most amazing visionary mind in recorded history dying friendless and penniless. Literally hundreds of his inventions can be seen everywhere in our world today- from wireless tech to the radio (well before Marconi) to the coil that starts your car to the light bulb (yes, Tesla had made several experimental models before edison), to the alternating current technology that powers the entire world. And why don't we read his name in the history books? Because his ideas were so revolutionary, they had the potential to render obsolete entire industries and governments, and to make citizens question a great many things they'd been taught were unchangeable. It is my view that Haramein's situation is similar, in that trillions have been spent in furtherance of the science/cosmology establishment, and all that would be exposed as a fool's errand if the truth were known.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
a reply to: intergalactic fire

Besides, as evident from the video I embedded, Haramein doesn't even know the basics of astronomy.

Didn't watch the video but you got me interested, actually what would be the basics of astronomy? Where does it begin en where does it end?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I assume you're attempting to create an association between Haramein and Richard C. Hoagland, who is indeed a well-known quasi-scientist who has staked his career reputation on numerous predictions, none of which have come to pass. Haramein has no association with him whatsoever. They've never appeared publicly together, and as far as is available online, they don't even know each other.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
Pretty easy to post a short clip and tell people to judge a man's entire life and career based on a few words.

Yes, if those words imply that he edited out a few frames from the original footage of the comet and told his audience that the comet instantly jumped through space because a solar flare was emitted in its direction. What credibility can a person have if he lies to his audience in order to woo them? What cedibility can a man purporting to be a physicist have when he disregards the maths and relies on speculations about ancient people's knowledge?

~~~

Basics of astronomy? Well, let's start with the fact that comets are only a few km across, and what he was referring as being "2 times larger than Jupiter" was a very tenuous sphere of ionised gas.
edit on 4-2-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Those are just descriptions, language, nothing to do with knowledge.

There is still disagreement about what Pluto should be called but it doesn't change any knowledge about it in the past or future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join