It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arabs annoying???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Who here honestly likes arab people???I think we should nuke the entire middle eastern countries.Anyone that has potential to ride a camel,should be nuked.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You're not Ann Coulter by any chance are you ?

I'm fecked then - I'm not Arab, but I rode a camel at the zoo when I was a kid.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Should we also lynch the blacks? Stone the Women? Make the Mexicans prune our garden? Gas the Jews? Send all left handed people to the freakshow?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Could you be more specific on how Arabs are annoying, because I really don't find using an animal for transportation that bothersome. By the way, not more than 75 years ago, people in the United States still used horses for travel and animal labor out of normal necessity. Is this just about Arabs, or you just don't like camels?

EDIT: We all have the potential to ride a camel.....

[edit on 8-1-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
denybydefault,

I think you view of middle eastern men has been shaped too much by CNN and other news reporting agencies. I can�t completely blame you for feeling this way because we all know how powerful the media is in shaping our world views. You need to realize that the terrorists and other barbaric people you keep hearing about don�t represent the majority of people from this region of the world. The majority of the Muslim population are peace loving people with a strong belief in doing what�s right in this world. Try not to let CNN shape your attitude towards all these people. Again I�m assuming your post wasn�t coming from pure bigotry and hatred.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This has to be a joke. I bet he just wanted points, and new this would be a controversial thread. Nobody can honestly be that stupid.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
This has to be a joke. I bet he just wanted points, and new this would be a controversial thread. Nobody can honestly be that stupid.

I don't think you can get points on BTS for people responding to a thread can you? If not that leaves one conclusion...............

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
LOL, this is funny, albeit a little sad. Kinda ranks right up there with the ones who point at people of Indian(India) decent and calling them Al Qaeda terrorists. :shk:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, I worked around a lot of Arab males and females at a University for 6 years. I had no problem with them but they seem to have a problem with everyone who wasn't Arab also. Being that they were children of the elite in Iran and Saudi Arabia, they had a tough time with being treated as an equal to every other student. The females seemed very pleasant and were very courteous. The males seemed arrogant and were rude. If they walked down the hall, they would veer purposly toward people walking the opposite direction just so they would move out of their way. If someone wasn't watching and bumped into them, they would fly off in a mad rage. It seemed very important for others to recognize their wealth and superiority.

Not saying all are like this. Just my experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I cannot take this post as serious...no one is that absurd....and admit it to thousands.....maybe purposefully starting something to be racist in order to generate a lot of posts.....I wonder if he knows that you don't earn points for posts in BTS.

EIDT.....all the more looks that way with a dancing banana

[edit on 1/10/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
its 2005 and there are still ppl that make statements like this ...no wonder Hitler went so far ...

there are annoying ppl in every races... not all the Arabs are Islamic terrorists just like not all Germans are Neo-Nazis.... when will pll grow up ???

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The guy that runs the local market down my block is an Arab, and he and his clan there seem fine except he is always critical of what I buy. One day I questioned him about it and told him that as a retailer, he should be most concerned with how much he can sell and be happy to have repeat business. Maybe he got it, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I count several as friends.

Why does this blatantly racist rubbish get by without a banning, even in the "rant" forum?

Try substituting "American" for "Arab" in this junk, and "Harley" or "skateboard" for camel... same result? Feel good?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeah, I guess we have jerks in all races and nationalities. I can admit that. I just related my own experiences around males of middle eastern nationality. But, I have no idea what they have been through or what might have happened to them to mold such a personality. Often times, we see a large level of resentment from people who have either not had enough or had too much for their own good. In the case of the guys I knew, I'd have to say the latter.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The males seemed arrogant and were rude. If they walked down the hall, they would veer purposly toward people walking the opposite direction just so they would move out of their way.

hehehe, you just described several rich white christian males I know here in vienna. It has nothing to do with race or country, it has to do with rich parents and elite life.

Who here honestly likes arab people???I think we should nuke the entire middle eastern countries.Anyone that has potential to ride a camel,should be nuked

Personaly I think arabs are hot. I dated one.... damn, he was good looking. Dark hair, dark eyes, inteligent, funny... hot!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
This has to be a joke. I bet he just wanted points, and knew this would be a controversial thread. Nobody can honestly be that stupid.

Damn it, why won't it let me edit my posts!? I made a type and spelled "knew" wrong...And at the same time I was calling someone stupid!!! ahhhhhhH!!

Yeah, I don't have a problem with Arabs. I talk to this one dude on yahoo messenger. He's hilarious, but he seems to have a problem with all these other nationalities. You should hear him go on about British people! Maybe he's joking... In either case, I don't think it's just "and Arab thing".

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Herman]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Cant believe this thread is allowed to stand. Pointless thread sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by denybydefault
Who here honestly likes arab people???I think we should nuke the entire middle eastern countries.Anyone that has potential to ride a camel,should be nuked.

I have to agree with you we should only nuke one Arab countrie at a time that way we still have access to the oil wells. On the other hand we could just nuke the whole middle east at once and Re colonize Africa plently of natural resources there.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i dont like this thread sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahoo
i dont like this thread sorry.

Take a second and relax this thread isnt spose to be
taken seriously have a :w: if necessary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join