It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Disbanded?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nearly a month ago I ran across this article about the KKK getting disbanded. And I've been waiting since to see if anything else pops up to support this story. So far, nothing. I do not even know how reliable this source is.

www.publicpressure.org...

Would be awesome if true .

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

If true, it would only be symbolic in nature. It's not like disbanding the KKK would reduce the number of racists in the country or anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion

Would be awesome if true .

Maybe. On the other hand, they're easier to pick out in a crowd when they're wearing the sheets.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I blame Yoko Ono.

(see how many get that)

But they probably didn't disband. They probably just started up as another group. . . . . like Hillary 2016, or something like that.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Maybe. On the other hand, they're easier to pick out in a crowd when they're wearing the sheets.

I wonder if the KKK has a ban of Egyptian cotton sheets?

Think they have hood and robe making parties?

(post by Krazysh0t removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If true, it would only be symbolic in nature. It's not like disbanding the KKK would reduce the number of racists in the country or anything.

You make a good point. There's no stopping them from starting another group or anything.

Here's the video from the article.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is it possible for you to enter a thread and NOT drag your political opinion into it?

I thought it was funny. Sorry you don't see the humor.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I got it. lol. Just not the Yoko Ono part.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yea, there are plenty of racist organizations left in the country for them to join as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I cannot find any r e l i a b l e sources on this; only facebook and a few other right winger websites;

I am not concluding that this is #, but until a reliable site has verified it. . . . . . . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

KKK Disbanded?

Nah, not quite.

In fact, this race-based, ignoramus oriented organization is actually growing, due to how the race-based, ignoramus oriented BLM has turned out to stir the pot.

Racism - It's not just a one-way street.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I suspect this is more wishful thinking (or publicity) on Stern's part than true. From 2012, Killen claims that he never signed over power of attorney

In documents filed Wednesday in Neshoba County Chancery Court, Killen claims his signature was forged and that Stern has neither power of attorney nor claim to the land. The documents don’t mention movie and book rights.

Klansman Edgar Ray Killen says he didn't sign over land

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If they're anything like the racist organisations in the UK they'll rebrand and attempt to come back under the guise of something less extreme and more palatable to steer the disenfranchised right into the herd. It's worked quite well for them here.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
If they're anything like the racist organisations in the UK they'll rebrand and attempt to come back under the guise of something less extreme and more palatable to steer the disenfranchised right into the herd. It's worked quite well for them here.

That's the whole idea. Once divided, conquering any nation is a cinch.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's not like disbanding the KKK would reduce the number of racists in the country or anything.

That is true.
They come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
Many don't belong to any organized group.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Lol. Thinking like this, the job of racist is the most encompassing job in the world. Anyone can be one.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well, it's probably true. The last time I saw the supreme leader, (whatever you call it) on TV, he had only one bar left in the grate...I guess someone has finished off the last one!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, in this picture he was wearing FUBU shoes.

OOOPS! he was

edit on 3-2-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Some people blame Yoko for breaking up The Beatles. I think that's what he meant.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I always found it rather hilarious how the KKK purposefully chose to dress themselves in, of all things, burkas...

Oh the irony.

Burka

KKK

Burka

KKK

top topics

<<   2 >>

join