It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons, Scientology and the JPL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

But what I really am dying to know is what secrets did Hubbard learn from Parsons that made his Dianetics and Scientology so successful despite it being the most ridiculous religion on earth of its size. He left $600,000,000 upon death and was once quoted as saying "... If a man really wants to make a million dollars, he should start his own religion".
Scientology is loaded, billions, lots of valuable real estate, celebrity endorsement, and cash. And secrets, even if a whole lot has been exposed. L.Ron learned something from Jack that aided his unexplainable success somehow, someway. He was a natural con artist and liar, and he could now add charlatan to his resume. I am confident his getting Jack to reveal secrets he swore not to was what gave Hubbard his crazy ideas and the reason for its success.

What were they?

There was a fantasy book I read years ago. It was about swords and dragons and all that stuff, even had a few wizards in there and magical stuff you know. Also had a code of edicts in there that wizards had, some of them were kind of meh.

But I did find the first rule to be pretty spot on. And even in that other fantasy book by one L. Ron Hubbard comp, and inc? Well there also peddling a fantasy, it has a much crappier story, and a much crappier plot line, and pretty much everything else is sub par. But it does speak to a great many at there level.

But anyways, in that book Wizards first rule was. Drum roll please.
...Wizards first rule is... 1: "People are stupid"

And I will like to ad that being in a group does not like many have thought and do think somehow negate that effect. Nope that is a false believe people have held for centuries, probably due to tribal mentalities due to evolution, but what it does? Is coagulate into a whole concentrate it and enhances it over a more massive all encompassing scale.

Basically its centralized concentrated stupidity on mass... That's the secret. No doubt ol Jack learned it from his little gray friend he was channeling among other things he may have picked up and probably the least important as well. And then later transmitted it to ol Ronny there, who used it to do what most humans would do in that situation... Cash in on it.

As you can see its pretty predictable, and even if ol Jack would have asked his imaginary grey friend he would have told him what would happen, but its not important, at least not as important as rockets or other things. The fact that people in large groups can and do have a tendency to lean toward the stupid was known for centuries is what I am saying here.

Any more questions?
edit on 10pmThursdaypm042016f4pmThu, 04 Feb 2016 22:23:53 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

lol I was scratching my head when I read the preface by Jack, I thought I was reading an ATS thread

some of my most ominous predictions have been all too grimly fulfilled. Public employees have been subjected to the ignominy and indignity of "loyalty" oaths and "loyalty purges." Members of the United States Senate, moving under the cloak of "immunity" and the excuse of "emergency," have made a joke of justice and a mockery of privacy. Constitutional immunity and legal procedure have been consistently violated, and that which once, not so long ago, would have been a universal outrage in America, is today refused even a review by the Supreme Court.

The golden voice of social security, of socialized this and socialized that, with its attendant confiscatory taxation and intrusion on individual liberty, is everywhere raised and everywhere heeded.
www.thelema.ca...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm looking to do a music video for my band's song "Slip" about Jack Parsons creating a portal through the Babalon Working using Public Domain Videos can anyone help with some ideas?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleepNationBand
I'm looking to do a music video for my band's song "Slip" about Jack Parsons creating a portal through the Babalon Working using Public Domain Videos can anyone help with some ideas?

Have a look at occult artist Brian Butler... It may be a good starting point or give you some ideas.

To occult artist Brian Butler, aesthetics are "magick." Elevating mystic practices to the status of art—or elevating art to the status of ritual—Butler's films and performances are themselves Orphic ceremonies and Satanic rites. Pentagrams, triangles, liturgical hoods in red, white, and black, these iconographic shapes and costumes have a sacred as well as aesthetic function. The arresting imagery and trance-inducing editing of his latest short film are no exception. Butler's mentor and collaborator Kenneth Anger once compared making a movie to casting a spell. Perhaps this film will make that assertion literal: "The Babalon Working" was a ritual devised and practiced by occult master Jack Parsons to manifest Babalon, the divine feminine. Watch and wait.

brianbutlerstudios.tumblr
brianbutler.com

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you for the help. But, I'm trying to find public domain videos. I don't think he would appreciate me using his video.

a reply to: Hex1an

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Etaipo

No I never intended that you copy his work... I thought it may give you ideas.

Do you have a storyboard or are you just putting various clips together?
You could also use clips of: Horus, Isis, the Moon, a female child, symbols, blood, Aleister Crowley, sexual imagery, the Scarlet Woman, Marjorie Cameron.

May I listen to the "Slip" track?
edit on 14 3 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If you want to know what Hubbard maybe got from Parsons, then maybe consider what he wrote about finding out about 'Enochian' magic - [not a direct quote as I don't have the text to hand, but along the lines of this] - 'the similarities between it what me and [Ron] were doing made my hair stand on end'.

These inter-relations go back a long way.

In my opinion there's a lot of rubbish going around about Enochian magic also. People thinking they can summon angels; these angels are not some fakey lovey new agey concept of anything, they want in here to sort the mess of this reality out, and they are not messing about. Given what they're actually all about I wouldn't say anyone has yet to be completely successful in bringing them in in any influential way. Maybe we'll be lucky and this is the day / year / time for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Message me your email and I will. I can't message yet for some reason.

a reply to: Hex1an

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join