It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons, Scientology and the JPL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an
Do you think her sudden appearance was due to an invocation for the scarlet woman?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

Parsons thought so... I'm not sure what she thought at the time, how Hubbard got involved I don't know but it seemed like none of them trusted him. Hubbard was an enigma to everyone.

Marjorie Cameron returned to Los Angeles [Scientology headquarters and one of the most important cities in the world in the film industry and the recorded music industry]... the "Scarlet Woman" and other archetypes like Beyoncé and Justin Bieber are of invocations.

It amuses these Spirits to have a nest in the City of Angels because that is what they are, and many innovators/innovations stay close by.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

She is fascinating also. Stunning woman that went a little bonkers on the whole occult thing Jack introduced her to. Whatever happened to the supposed baby she and Jack conjured up?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Aborted from what I hear.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

They tried to invoke the birth of Thelemite goddess Babalon onto Earth in human form... Cameron claimed she terminated the pregnancy.

edit on 4 2 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just a side note: The spirit enters the operator’s body, this illuminates the operator... These are the Illuminati.

Daniel 5:14
"Now I have heard about you that a spirit of the gods is in you, and that illumination, insight and extraordinary wisdom have been found in you.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Crowlian magic is said to be alive and well in modern day NASA. I can't see it.

So Im wondering if anyone can give me a link to a good Parson video, there doesn't seem to be much out there other than by the hoaxer Hoagland. Things like his papers that are apparently still not realized by the government, how he died etc.

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazzRead the book sex and rockets, it was on a website that got shut down but you should be able to find it elsewhere it's a public domain book.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have it somewhere....was hoping to be lazy for a documentary instead of having to search for it!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazzI Read it in one sitting. That and Bare face messiah, one sitting. I tried reading the book of Babalon but I didn't know enough at the time to understand it. I'm getting there though.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm going to try find
Wormwood Star: The Magickal Life of Marjorie Cameron , that should a good read also

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I never heard of that one. Wormwood is something if you ingest that gives you absolute clarity, it is bin real absinthe, and mentioned at least twice in the bible.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I know AMC has in development a TV series of Parsons' life, working title Strange Angel, produced by Ridley Scott and David Zucker, and written by Mark Heyman. I don't know if it will make it out of development though.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It would seem that Rosicrucianism tied various of the cast of characters together for what its worth.

Kev

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBearL. Ron was briefly in AMORC, a wannabe Rosicrusian organization. He moved on when he met Parsons to actual occult knowledge but had insidious motives and misused what he learned to create a slave organization totally dedicated to him. He was a miserable wreck most of the time and went insane himself in the end.

Side note: I heard the Rosicrucians envisioned the new world to be be the new Atlantis. You don't hear about real Rosicrucians today, but Atlantis we are so job well done.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazzRE: Crowley Magick in NASA
I am more inclined to think German occult knowledge was responsible for our space programs success and Russias lesser but impressive success.
Von Braun had NAZI ideology which through Himmler was obsessed with occult knowledge, in his blood. It's a mystery how they learned some of the things they did.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Oh I agree. I did a silly short story on ATS pertaining to the Thulle and Vrill societies. The history of it all is very interesting and kinda fun to read when on a day off work

They claim the Vrill psychic Maria channeled the blueprints for the Nazi Bell.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazzYet they were also running around like idiots looking for biblical relics. So smart, so stupid. Vaun Braun's accent disturbs me it's like he is superior and he still sounded like a NAZI.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

They all were a little desperate for infamy and were narcissists.

Van Braun sounded like a Nazi because he was a nazi. A major.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There's some interesting information at this site that may fill in a few blanks:

www.auricmedia.net...

You need to scroll down quite a bit to get to the part about Jack Parsons.

Essay from the man himself:

www.thelema.ca...

edit on 4-2-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join