It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Guy Goes Into A Club & Meets The Anitchrist - What now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As Ridiculous as the title sounds and as a greater joke this would be than anything, I believe I got to meet the Antichrist and the conversation that followed was rather peculiar. I believe it should be shared with ATS and maybe humanity later down the line, this was a conversation and the way he put forward a series of predictions.

I will refer to him as [K] and me as [M] in the dialog/conversation that continued.

Setting: A club bar in Nevada time was 7:32pm

I decided to go and sit by the bar counter and relax a bit, take my mind off things and the loud music wasn't really helping it.
To the left of me sat a guy seemed like a typical guy, but the only thing different was that he was in a wheelchair. Other than anything else just another nice guy enjoying a drink next to me.

When I go out I tend to observe the surroundings, people and the general atmosphere of the place, at times I get into a stage where things go really slow and quiet. I personally believe it is a meditative state of sort...

None the less while I was doing my usual thing the guy started the conversation -

[K] They are a funny bunch aren't they? Dancing their troubles away and drinking themselves to feel numb.

[M] They are funny sure but there is also a lot of potential in each and every one of us.

[K] Ah yes, the spark to create beautiful things and push past hardship of this world.

[M] Nice to meet you my name is (I gave him my name and shook his hand).

[K] Like wise name is Cyril but you can call me Kurios.

Personally that is a weird name for a man, he had no accent of any sort, he sounded very fluent and educated. What I did notice was a strange mark on his wrist it reminded me of the Alchemical symbol for Mars and Saturn, I believe a connection of both. I was captivated by this mark and he noticed that.

[K] If you're wondering that is not a tattoo it's a 2nd birth mark.

[M] You have 2?

He then took off his jacket, rolled up his white sleeve and showed me a bigger one on his right upper hand area.

[M] Well that's weird I've never met anyone with 2 birth marks (still puzzled as to how this was possible).

[K] I got my 2nd one at age of rebirth at 21 (this became even more puzzling).

[M] What's that?

[K] I simply died and came back.

[M] So you had a near death experience?

[K] Yes, but I came back by choice to put an end to the game.

I'm an open minded person and I began to wonder who this guy was, if he was able to remember, come back and become aware of something. Clearly something was really fishy here!

Continued Below........

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

hmmmm..

One Guy Goes Into A Club

So thats you...then why not say "I went into a club and met the anti-christ"
you think writing it the other way attracts less curiosity?

[K] They are a funny bunch aren't they? Dancing their troubles away and drinking themselves to feel numb.

[M] They are funny sure but there is also a lot of potential in each and every one of us.

sure but there is also a lot of potential in each and every one of us

This sounds contrived...who would start a conversation with a complete stranger with a line like this?
I guess I'll have to wait for part 2 to see where this "tall tale" goes

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Because he just made this # up. This belongs in short stories.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You forgot the part where the Antichrist goes on ATS to announce he is in fact the Antichrist and to squelch other would be Antichrist threads.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yeah, a little contrived, someone told me that in a bar and I would walk away

I go to a bar for a beer, not an oprah session, weird I will give you that

Two birth marks who knew you could only have one
edit on 3-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I became even more curious as to the particular nature of this person and the game he speaks of.....

[M] I'm open minded to many things but - What is this game you speak of?

[K] A game for the end of time and the grand illusion.

[M] So.... Who is playing the game?

[K] (He looked at me with a smirk) You call them God and the Devil. However, they are just 2 families having a feud.

[M] So what you are meaning to tell me that there is a game/war going on right now.

[K] (He nodded slowly continuing to drink his drink) I must play a role soon in all of this childish things and put an end to the long last feud since the beginning of time.

[M] Really? So who are you then?

[K] Oh you know me by many names and many stories, but I've been known in your religions as the Antichrist, The child of the fallen son and the first wife of the womb that brings winds and storms.

[M] (I sat there going ok so either this guy is too drunk, crazy or the real deal) Alright but why come back? I mean would that not simply be better to sit out of the game instead of being part of it?

[K] Of course it would be easier, but why let those morons fight out their childish dilemmas here, humanity has already enough on it's plate. It would be better to end the show sooner than prolong the suffering!

[M] Wait! So you are bound by freewill like everyone else?

[K] (He nodded with a bit of a look that felt like he wanted to say 'stop with the childish questions') Yes I am and freewill is a concept, like the morals of good and evil created by mankind. Me wanting to end the show to stop the game may seem as good, but the way it is done may be seen as evil by others. Mankind creates morals to justify their need for life to seem logical.

[M] I guess it's true but - What's going to happen?

[K] First a collection must take place contracts taken back.

[M] What contracts?

[K] Those that are sealed by blood, you think fame, money and power comes with no price?

[M] Wait but I thought a soul could not be sold or purchased?

[K] Not the soul but the suit can be burned, just like how a bank can take away your house ahead of time.

[M] (I laughed with a little chuckle) This reminds me of that show Games of Thrones where people get murdered left and right with no apparent warning ahead of time.

Continued Below.....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
As a Mason I know the real anti-Christ. OP, I served with the anti-Christ. I knew the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ was a friend of mine. OP, you're no anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The Antichrist: Evil incarnate, the eater of human souls, corrupter of the innocent, leader of the armies of the earth.....Can't navigate stairs.

Sounds legit bruh.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[M] So what's the next step in the diabolical plan?

[K] Destroying the first temple and the blessed land.

[M] Um ok but how would that even occur?

[K] By destroying both Palestine and Israel, then setting the Arab and Muslim nations upon each other like rabid dogs.

[M] But what about Russia, China, Europe and America?

[K] America will be claimed by poverty and forces of nature, the earth will shake from the city of sin to the city of angels.

[M] So what a financial crisis and an earthquake?

[K] The faults of the lines crossed.

(I kinda began to be more sure that the guy is way too drunk)

[M] What about Russia?

[K] The land will be divided into tears like a parchment of a deed for land in a will of nations.

[M] China?

[K] Killed by a plague darker than death.

[M] Europe?

[K] The church will be destroyed and the cities drowned in the sorrow of mankind.

[M] So the Catholic Church will be destroyed and Europe will be under water?

[K] Yes the Church will be illuminated by light of a great fire.

I looked at the time and it was 10:17 so I bid him fare well, told him to drive safe and most importantly to keep in mind that although we are flawed we are still capable of great things.

So this was my weirdly odd conversation with a supposedly proclaimed prince of darkness

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Couldn't be, the anti-Christ isn't allowed in Nevada or Utah

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
The Antichrist: Evil incarnate, the eater of human souls, corrupter of the innocent, leader of the armies of the earth.....Can't navigate stairs.

Sounds legit bruh.

I know right
I mean clearly the guy was drunk too many suds in him but none the less interesting

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As a Mason I know the real anti-Christ. OP, I served with the anti-Christ. I knew the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ was a friend of mine. OP, you're no anti-Christ.

Hahahaha, wouldn't dream of it, if you ask me it's a boring job if it's even real and also not proclaiming to be the antichrist here.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah, a little contrived, someone told me that in a bar and I would walk away

I go to a bar for a beer, not an oprah session, weird I will give you that

Two birth marks who knew you could only have one

Honestly it felt like one of those Oprah shows and part of me wished it would end sooner. But the drunk peaked my curiosity

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
People can have multiple birthmarks, and this isn't a true story. It is a good story though 😊 I think you should expand and turn it into a novel.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If I may,

K put down his Bloody Mary and slithered out into God's creation to pause for a moment....reflecting on his barrack Obama,fall from heaven like a bolt of lightning,....knowing full well he has never spoken truth.

When he speaks, it's a lie, for the truth is not found in him. His following, fully almost half of the souls when he fell....is rather panic-stricken and know that they will answer in front of all in just a few years now. You see a war is underway....this it, it's just happening in slow motion and they would send warnings to not emulate their mistake.

However they are unable, and cannot cross that Enoch chasm....K is aware that the message in these last days before a one thousand year Sabbath era is to " hang on to what you have till I return for you " means you are expected to be able to be still, and know that He is God.....this great creator you learn from in this 3-d beauty.

K sees it's wonder .....and cries inside

edit on 3-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 3-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Let's not forget that THE anti-christ is a misnomer for the Beast666 of Revelation. Not one single times in Revelation is the term anti-christ even used.
The term comes from another of Johns letters and is used to desribe a plural amount of people living in Johns time and to come, PEOPLE.
Another reference, spirit of anti-christ is not a prophecy of a supernatural figure or related to what John was saying at all. Whatever it was does not apply.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
You forgot the part where the Antichrist goes on ATS to announce he is in fact the Antichrist and to squelch other would be Antichrist threads.

Will the REAL Antichrist please stand up?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicusHey, I come in peace. I just want to know if you are aware of the term anti-christ is a misnomer for the Beast 666 of Revelation. Read my general comment above for more info.
I'm going to guess that you know the meaning of the HEX-agram and that it is related symbolically to the number 666. It's also known as the seal of Solomon, and of the three times 666 apears in the old testament, 2 are about Solomon's recieving 666 talents of gold yearly.
It is older than Solomon also, going back to Remphan? Or Saturn. Not 100% on the names but it also represents the Hermetic and by extension Egyptian philosophy of as above, so below. And correct me if wrong but it's considered the most powerful occult symbol as well.
So when I read you say anti-christ I have to assume you are joking, possibly mocking someone because I would think a Mason would know the difference. If you can clear up anything, mistakes of mine even, please do so politely as I do not wish to engage in an argumentative discussion. I like to learn as you do I just prefer solitude and a few trustworthy friends to belonging in organizations. It's a personal preference and a defensive strategy. I don't give people the chance to decieve me and I don't want to belong. Belonging is fine it's just not my thing. I have my own philosophies and prefer to deal with God through my mind. I don't need humans for that.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You told a guy in a wheelchair to drive home safe? Antichrist or not that's kind of a dick thing to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

LMAO!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join