It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Suspends 2016 Presidential Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree, I applauded his stance on that and many other things. I understand why people really don't like him but I really don't understand why republicans don't like him.

Ted Cruz... really? fml

I have come to the conclusion that main stream GOP voters dont want small government.
They just want a diffrent kind of big government.

Democrats =large welfare /social engineering

Republicans =large military /authoritarianism

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I agree, I applauded his stance on that and many other things. I understand why people really don't like him but I really don't understand why republicans don't like him.

Ted Cruz... really? fml

Because he isn't a war monger.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I think there is still a lot of negative memories associated with Rand's endorsement of Mitt Romney in 2012 while his own father was still officially running for the same office as Romney.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm a registered independent and it blows my mind I have to choose between Trump/Cruz - Hillary/Sanders

I've been outspoken about voting and how you should vote always but man... I might just have to bite the bullet and be a hypocrite

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Rand Paul was never gonna get his fathers supports most probably don't even know they're related

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Looks like I'm voting for Gary Johnson again.
What little faith I had in the Republican party choosing a decent candidate has pretty much disappeared with Trump and Cruz being the front runners.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He's the only one I'd even consider voting for in the GOP anyway. I don't fully align with all ideals nor even all libertarian leaning ideals, less so with Rand, who as mentioned, he did take the mainstream road. That's less positive than he recognized.

I believe he could have done better while running I'm sure it was difficult to be given attention on top of dealing with the media who is going to shut out certain people that question the status quo especially when there's someone like Trump heading the "show".

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The site was bursting with Ron Paul supporters in 2012, they have all vanished.

Ah,we're still around many have moved on support but support the initial messages brought forth.

edit on 3-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: double quote.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join