It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisputed proof that demons do exist.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
There are not many real Christians today, what Jesus preached has been edited and changed throughout the years to control the masses, etc. What Christianity is today would make Jesus sad.

It is easy to say "im a Christian", however, not as easy to follow the Christian values.

I am not a Christian, however, I do follow "Christian values". I am more of a CHristian than most, yet I do not want to associate myself or my family with the hateful, bigot, miserable "Christians" of today.

That is a shame you feel this way. You know.... you can identify a Christian by his/her fruits actions.... how they live, what they do. what they speak...etc.... are you sure you don't know any?

If you walk and live the life of a Christ then simply accept Jesus and follow him... he can and will protect you and take care of you both in this life time and the one coming.

Christians are not perfect and we are known to make mistakes just like everyone else.

Living the Christian life can be hard for some and easy for others.

Maybe think of life as one big examination:

1. Are you easily tempted?
2. Do you get angry easy, bad temper?
3. Impatient?
4. Full of hate?
5. Full of fear?
6. Jealous much?
7. Arrogant much?
8. Hard time sleep throughout the night?
9. Nightmares?
10. Depression?

My personal Top Ten.......it took me over fifty years to get rid of these traits...I hope you can do much faster because once you do.....you become a different person.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I am talking about the "wannabe" Christians who claim to be Christian just bc their mom/dad/friends are. Those who do not follow Christian values and discriminate and hide behind the bible to justify themselves.

3. Impatient?
4. Full of hate?
5. Full of fear?
6. Jealous much?
7. Arrogant much?
9. Nightmares?
10. Depression?

I got over this list in my 20's after my depression, I am glad I no longer have fear and feel confident that my depression made me a better person. I easily see these things in other people bc I did them myself.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Um....where is the "undisputed proof" ?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I think most Christians are "wanna be's" more often than not. Some of us inherit tendencies to sin that are more burdensome than others. Anyone who says they never sin are probably lying. Even monks who pray without ceasing struggle.

The struggle is to keep wanting to be, keep working at it and not give up or lose sight in the face of difficulty.

" I believe and I go to church" = not enough. Although believing and going to church can help, that's never the whole story.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Its different for everyone, as long as you are strong in your faith, it doesn't matter how often you go to church, etc.

Its easier said than done to be a Christian.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But you do not need Christianity (or any other religion) to overcome these traits-as you get older and wiser and mature in your worldview and your attitude,grow more self-respect,and respect for others (unless you have mental problems) you can do some introspection,shed some of the MeMeMe attitude and generally become a better,wiser person.I can honestly not see how religion has anything to do with this capability. I'm sure there were cavemen+women who were arrogant young pricks/beatches who as they aged,matured,through life experience and a basic decency (often when younger,overridden by "urges" of various natures) became fine people.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I am talking about the "wannabe" Christians who claim to be Christian just bc their mom/dad/friends are. Those who do not follow Christian values and discriminate and hide behind the bible to justify themselves.

3. Impatient?
4. Full of hate?
5. Full of fear?
6. Jealous much?
7. Arrogant much?
9. Nightmares?
10. Depression?

I got over this list in my 20's after my depression, I am glad I no longer have fear and feel confident that my depression made me a better person. I easily see these things in other people bc I did them myself.

God bless you..... you are a better person than me. I wish I could go back forty five years and be be able to do a "REDO". After defeating my Top Ten I can see my past faults and I see how easy I was fooled and tempted.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh the stories i could tell,of the fine Christians of the town

Like one lady,who considers herself a Super-Christian,she never misses a service,she Works for their church in an admin capacity..my aquaintance,her and her husband is Very poor,he gets Really measly salary.. she,this wonderfully virtuous prim+proper "Christian lady" wanted to charge this financially poor family 900 ZAR ( a boatload of money in my country if you are poor) to give their daughter a ride to school every day,and take her home again.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY LIVED ABOUT 5 HOUSES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND SHE HAD TO DRIVE TO THAT SCHOOL
***ANYWAY***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY DAY TO DROP OFF AND PICK UP HER OWN KIDS..

My husband and i offered to drive her child to school for free just to make this miserable money-grubbing "super-Christian" BITCH miss out on the opportunity of getting her blood money-because that family needed that money to eat more than dry bread and water every day of the month!!

Oohh don't even get me Started on the average "Christian"

edit on 4-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: added

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I wouldn't say that I am a better person than you at all just bc it didn't take me as long as you.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

My theory is that many "Christians" are actually lil demons in disguise.

Very scary and ironic.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My theory is that many "Christians" are actually lil demons in disguise.

Or daemons who have repented and currently possess a mortal body.

They know exactly how it 'feels' down in any hell which is why they are so 'fundamental' and eager to prove to Jesus that they are on His side and not Lucifer's.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Indeed.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

do you believe in God?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Then i would suggest by..oh idk..just for instance not charging a family in desperate poverty their entire grocery budget to drive their child to to school+back-To a school where they HAVE to go drive to twice a day ANYWAY. Because somehow i think Jesus would be severely unimpressed by that type of disgustingness!! you know i like you Rapha,but seriously..demonkind or mankind..some common sense goes a long way.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

do you believe in God?

There are 2 you know.

There is a good loving God that exists beyond this Universe with His one and Begotten Son - Jesus.

There there is Lucifer and his brother Yahweh who transformed this paradise on Day 6 into a slave labour camp for humans.

Notice the day that fools pray and bless Yahweh; SUN-day.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just reading the story:

It's a tale, they say, that started with flies.

In November 2011, Ammons' family moved into a rental house on Carolina Street in Gary, a quiet lane lined with small one-story homes. Big black flies suddenly swarmed their screened-in porch in December, despite the winter chill.

"This is not normal," Ammons' mother, Rosa Campbell, remembers thinking. "We killed them and killed them and killed them, but they kept coming back."

I think that can be explained easily. Flies go into diapause (like hibernation) after summer and some species huddle together in cracks and small places in houses. So the family moved in there in November and the house got heated again and the flies became more active and flew out of the house a short time after. It was an empty house so it might have been a safe place for flies for sometime explaining why there were so many, maybe there was even some dead animal in there which they fed on. Doesn't necessarily have to do with demons.

www.indystar.com...

There's still a lot of events to be explained. But who knows maybe some homeless used the house when it was abandoned and came back finding the house no longer empty (or just some burglar) explaining some 'appiritions' and bootprints. I don't believe any of the events involving levitation or walking back up a wall, that's just physics and doubt it's true. Either lying or some form of dreaming (similar to hallucinating) mistaken for the real thing. It is odd the reports say officials saw strange events.

And it is sad to see children involved, it's useless to say but if she knew she had dealings with the spirit world she should have dealt with that first before she decided to have children. Or she should have tried harder to keep her children out of it, although I can understand she doesn't appear to have much options.

In any case I would never recommend telling anyone to think there's demons, a person needs to say this out of their own accord or it might become impossible to tell what is self fullfilling prophecy or the real deal. Besides coming out with such information usually invites psychiatry whom more often than not make things worse, even if they can't help it.
edit on 4-2-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Theres much more than 2, but the ones you believe in are very much like the sky god "GOD" and the devil.

Which one do you worship?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Then i would suggest by..oh idk..just for instance not charging a family in desperate poverty their entire grocery budget to drive their child to to school+back-To a school where they HAVE to go drive to twice a day ANYWAY. Because somehow i think Jesus would be severely unimpressed by that type of disgustingness!! you know i like you Rapha,but seriously..demonkind or mankind..some common sense goes a long way.

Yes, they are extremely cruel and greedy. They will be Judged accordingly for their crimes against humanity.

Maybe they should live on the perimeter between Alexander and the industrial zone in Joburg. When i drove in by accident i had never seen anything like it. Black children were literally picking up everything from a dump. They were even collecting a substance like coloured gooMud where paper ink had oozed out of newspapers into the earth.

i thought, 'sht it really is bad' and across the M1 motorway we have 'Sandton'. For non-South Africans, its literally like a real life version of 'Old Kent Road' next to 'Mayfair' on an old Monopoly game board.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Oh the stories i could tell,of the fine Christians of the town

Like one lady,who considers herself a Super-Christian,she never misses a service,she Works for their church in an admin capacity..my aquaintance,her and her husband is Very poor,he gets Really measly salary.. she,this wonderfully virtuous prim+proper "Christian lady" wanted to charge this financially poor family 900 ZAR ( a boatload of money in my country if you are poor) to give their daughter a ride to school every day,and take her home again.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY LIVED ABOUT 5 HOUSES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND SHE HAD TO DRIVE TO THAT SCHOOL
***ANYWAY***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY DAY TO DROP OFF AND PICK UP HER OWN KIDS..

My husband and i offered to drive her child to school for free just to make this miserable money-grubbing "super-Christian" BITCH miss out on the opportunity of getting her blood money-because that family needed that money to eat more than dry bread and water every day of the month!!

Oohh don't even get me Started on the average "Christian"

But it is right to judge all Christians due to this lady or because of some others? Is it right to say all of Islam is a terrorist religion?

That lady needs to be reminded of charity.... another small aspect of love thy neighbor. She should repent and re-approach this family to help in any way she possibly can. If she is Christian she will accept this "correction" and apply as needed otherwise she is NOT a Christian.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Theres much more than 2, but the ones you believe in are very much like the sky god "GOD" and the devil.

Which one do you worship?

i stick with Yahushua, a.k.a Christ Messiah.

Lucifer is devil and Yahweh is sky god in his UFO using scalar weaponry to cause the Great Flood when mankind rebelled against slavery. They are both just as bad as each other. The Annunaki are all evil slave drivers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join