It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisputed proof that demons do exist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are not many real Christians today, what Jesus preached has been edited and changed throughout the years to control the masses, etc. What Christianity is today would make Jesus sad.

It is easy to say "im a Christian", however, not as easy to follow the Christian values.

I am not a Christian, however, I do follow "Christian values". I am more of a CHristian than most, yet I do not want to associate myself or my family with the hateful, bigot, miserable "Christians" of today.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Saying you are something doesn't matter much.

I could say I'm the tooth fairy, but that doesn't make it so.

I have definitely met a lot of atheists, etc whose company I enjoyed more than some Christians, but I don't get close to atheists. I won't cultivate deep friendships with atheists, generally.

My reason for that isn't anything about them. It's me. Having been an atheist and the horrible decision I made as a result of my atheism at that time...I fear a relapse. It's like avoiding the bar after a drunk driving crash. If I knew I was strong enough to trust myself not to falter, it'd be another story entirely.

But good atheists? Of course there are.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
(reply to ParasuvO)
You have been completely fooled, and then this being fooled has also been pumped up with the pride of your knowledge, but the knowledge you think you know about all of this is complete rubbish.

Christ does indeed exist and will be your only possible refuge when your day comes for an accounting. I hope you make it. Any deception that intends for someone to say the Christ does not exist, is inspired and executed upon you by the father of lies.

So you are born into amnesia into an artificially built world with all kind of nonsense going on and some goodies mixed in, with an extreme difficulty to find actual answers about anything, plus your intuition tied in...and you have to be judged and accounted for it? Seems like a funny concept of "justice" to me...the beings hiding behind the fourth wall must be laughing their asses off at how entertaining "stealing your money and making you pay interest" is!.

edit on 16201601amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

That is sad that you will not cultivate deep friendships with people just bc they are atheist. Maybe you had an issue with it, but that does not mean everyone else will. You will probably be missing out on some great friendships.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I think it is sad, too. I'm hoping to get to a point where I'm immune to certain temptations.

If I could describe the severity of my error, and my perspective, it might be more understandable. I'll just some it up this way: someone died because of my atheism and the nihilism it manifested.

I don't want to go down that road again.

If it means forgoing some relationships I might have enjoyed, that's what I have to do.

But, I do believe there are good people who are atheists. All people are made to be loved and are special in some way. God made every soul with a special spark and ability.

Like I said earlier, I don't fear demons, I fear my own weaknesses.

But there are unseen entities out there. I'm sure of that.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The possession and exorcism of Ammons was actually filmed inside the house by police. Throughout the hour-long film officers hear testimony of children picked up and flung against walls and furniture; of adults being ‘choked to death’ by some supernatural force; of a demonic form appearing in different shapes – the shadow of a man, a black looming monster; an apparition of a withered old lady with red eyes and hood; of a house that bled clear, odorless oil and of the household’s three children convulsing and chanting Satanic verses. In a chilling aside, in a separate audio recording made by one of the officers as he took pictures while his colleague filmed – audible here exclusively at MailOnline – the two officers’ speech is cut across by a whispered, but clear, ‘Hey.’ Neither said or heard it at the time. Both are now convinced it is a demonic rasp, issuing a welcome or a challenge as they stood unwittingly on the lip of a ‘portal to hell.’ At one point, Ammons’ mother, Rosa Campbell, who acted as ‘paranormal tour guide’ to the officers drawn from Gary, Lake County and Hammond Police Departments, admitted saying to her daughter: ‘Nobody’s going to believe this, Toya.’ Certainly few involved in the case wanted to when it began in early spring 2012. But today, the veteran police officers, experienced physicians, paramedics, nurses, social workers and clergy linked to the case speak of being ‘attacked’ by demons, profoundly shaken and left with little choice but to believe that ‘something’ possessed the 32-year-old mother-of-three and the rented home in which she, her children and her mother, lived from November 2011 until May 2012. Rosa recalled an occasion on which she was down there alone doing some cleaning: ‘I started coughing and joking so bad…I was praying the whole time and they don’t like for us to pray. They don’t like that at all. ‘Something down there was choking me to death, I don’t know what it is.’

On another occasion she said that her daughter, Latoya and godson were in the basement when, according to Rosa: ‘He felt like something was stabbing him in the stomach. The more he was was reading the Bible, the more it was stabbing, punching... they saw something flying across the room and land “blam” like that.’ Rosa reached for the object she claimed had been flung by some demonic force – a small Holy Family ornament. She also said that her daughter had told her that, as the force had grown in power she had seen it’s full manifestation in her bedroom one night. ‘She said it was like a scary, ugly, black monster… she couldn’t say anything else.’

Two of them most disturbing physical manifestations were witnessed by several medics and law enforcement officials.

SOURCE

One of the best documented cases of demonic presence. Multiple medical and law enforcement officials witnessed these events. According to the news article one of the witnesses even taped what they saw.

As many here on ATS know I have written often about demons and their existence meanwhile those hard core non-believers who wish to not believe in this theory is now clearly a fact based on numerous witness accounts. Here is the proof needed to show that demons do exist. This can not be explained in any way other than there are invisible creatures to the human eye that can and do attack humans and find religious artifacts to be repulsive.

You see.... if everyone would be honest about this theme they would have to realize that if there are demons..... then there must be other things unseen to the human eye.....angels? God? Satan? Jinn?

It is IMO this one article destroys any beliefs atheists and other non-believers might have concerning demons.... a spiritual being. So this act of violence witnessed is proof of a spiritual world beyond most people's comprehension because IF this is true as the article has proven then there is much more to this spiritual realm as atheist and non believers attempt to refuse to believe.

I know why atheist and other non believers refuse to believe in this......they would have to make big changes in their life styles.... something they REFUSE to do. This would mean they would have to see that God does indeed live. This OP is not to debate about God and his existence this OP is to show that there is indeed a spiritual unseen world around us.

For those who enjoy research and are looking for truth... this subject is not hard for anyone to understand that demons are real. Simply because you have not seen one does not mean they don't exist and attempting to explain it away with mental disease by using various terms in psychology or with psychiatry and GENERALIZING it all is deceitful and dishonest. Most psychologist and psychiatrist earn a majority of the annual income and become large grants based upon these exact issues of seeing and experiencing demons. Yes there is mental illness but in the medicine field it is ALL classified as mental and this is the mistake. So to the scientist who want to stick to their explanation of the definition of "science" you will never progress when it comes to spiritual revelation and to those who have written manuals and books about disregarding the spiritual world as nothing more than imagination will one day (actually already) will be shown wrong and this should make people think what else are they wrong about.

Are you open minded enough to look into this phenomenon or do you plan to stay closed minded?

That article had zero proof of anything.

Let's say dimensions exist and there's one about a millimeter from ours, beings in said dimension could be capable of popping in and out of ours.

I do not think these are demons, and I do not think they're inherently evil or that they'll react to a human concoction such as praying unless toying with a person simply for sh!ts and giggles. Kind of like "Ha ha, look how dumb they are, Fred!" But who knows? Not me, nor does any living human.

There's only been one scientific investigation into such hot-spots and that was done at Skinwalker Ranch, the only reason they could scientifically investigate it is because a Realty mogul allowed them to research outside the modern Scientific Cult by providing all funds and resources they needed.

If you want more questions than answers, you best bet is to look into the Ranch and NIDSci.

Simply stating "it's Demons OMG WTF!" or settling for a belief in "god" is selling yourself short to how incredibly weird our existence really is, and it's rather tragic humans have duped themselves into arrogant beliefs for so long.

We could have many more questions answered if we'd just say "I don't know" instead of clinging to outdated ideals simply because we're too stupid and scared not to know something.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Your own weaknesses and demons are sort of one in the same, good luck on your venture and try not to have fear.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Yes, your Art helps you in more ways than you know

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

How do you know these people?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
How do you know these people?

Back in 2008 i posted a vision of what i assumed was Revelation 16:10 on the internet.

i was later contacted by a 'person' who wanted to add it to their website because the vision was very similar to the angel prison, Tartarus, not Rev 16:10.

6 months later after emailing them i found out that it was Shemyhaza who had been given an 'urge' from Heaven to message me.

One moment, i was on the same level as this person (assumed human), then i shrunk to feeling like nothing more than a piece of dirt on the bottom of his boot.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Thank you. Although I would argue that demons and weaknesses aren't one in the same. Though it would appear that how much a person has of one influences how much one has of the other.
edit on 4-2-2016 by SisterDelirium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I starred your reply because i enjoy speaking with people with other views. Now, i speak only for myself here-but i am of no religion. I enjoy a close bond with nature,maybe a bit of intuitive shamanism. But i worship nothing and nobody. Yet because i have had experiences,my whole family have had, i am convinced that negative and positive discorporate entities exist. So i would say in many cases where people believe, it has nothing to do with Christianity. Just thought i 'd chime in because i don't want you to have the impression that belief in discorporate entities are necessarily because of something as odious as the system of control and division that religion is. Sometimes it' s from experience with these entities, and not just one encounter, but a lifetime of various incidents.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: intrptr

Some perped it, some joined in, and the police were called to make it 'official'.

Maybe ... maybe.. . probably even, in this case as it's a tad ...er much... but it does happen in our (un)common reality... and where would Star Wars be without Darth Vader, for example as we so love the "bad guy."

Too funny, trying to remember how fairy tails get their start. Some convey allegory or dogma, others grow ever taller with every telling.

Him foot sooo big…

call him big foot.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Tristran

I have found for myself, the best defense against negative spirits/ demons is to have no religion- but to be aware that you are a sovereign soul and to stand your ground against spiritual/metaphysical bullies. But to each their own.

The ancient Egyptian Goddesses seem to work nicely. But I'm beginning to suspect they demand order and cleanliness - literally.

Demons I believe are DNA parasites. For the worst kind, either a witch died in the house or a blood-letting ritual happened in the past. The blood preserves the DNA.

Sterilizing a place and/or getting rid of the offending material/corpse could actually get rid of these DNA parasites including the demon presence.

I just had to respond.......with YES.

There are many forms, sizes, and shapes of the demonic and there are many various parasitic demons and they feed on humans. They attach themselves to your body and feed off your body and spirit. In many cases someone who often has migraines or a neck, shoulder, back issue while experiencing pain could come from a parasitic evil spirit (demon) attached is POSSIBLE but not always ........but is seen more and more to be the case today.

I believe the occult is one of the world's leading problems today. The occult is often wrapped in with "MOST IF NOT ALL" religions and religion is a driving force around this world so what better way to attack but "from within" by infiltrating the enemy (the church).

I have an altar in my home dedicated to the one true God that I serve and to his begotten Son.

Those that worship other gods and the dark side also have altars in their homes. And when they move out and take their altar they still leave behind a strong presence, an evil presence, one called a familiar one to the dark entities, many who are still there waiting or return every once in awhile (this is most common) for some innocent fool to move in.... and then the fun starts....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

edit bc I don't want to start something

edit on 4-2-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks for the info.

I have never heard of this child disappearing but I have of others.

The small and large "Grey" is capable of making an invisible cloak that can easily hide him and another being with ease for hours. There is no element of time inside this cloak.

Reptilians and "Grey's" known Lucifer by his name and acknowledge him as their god. So I let the cat out of the bag, huh?

Lucifer is known as the greatest scientist that has ever lived by his followers.

edit on 4-2-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Yea I heard about this a few years ago but have not had the opportunity to look through one..... but uv-ultraviolet-photography will let you see some of things.....hint.....photograph the skies at night, then.....inside hospitals near the morgue, and graveyard sites, closed mental institutions and you will hit the jackpot.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
While interesting, this is not evidence in afraid
Even if it is true, that does not prove that God exists.

God from the bible, I hope does not exist

Hey Jay,

At least you say I HOPE...... so you have doubt......and that is good.

The Apostle Thomas doubted that Jesus was alive after he was crucified until Jesus approached him and had Thomas touch his hands and feet so to feel and see the holes that were left from the nails driven into his flesh. It was then when Thomas believed....so you having doubt is not always negative but can have a positive out come.

So the OT God in the bible is something you do not like........

Do you have a problem with Jesus? Has he done anything you dislike him for?

If not, good...... because his Father gave his son, Jesus, all power and authority over everything in heaven and earth. So are you willing to follow and put your faith in Jesus?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monkeyguns

I have experience with people who think they are possessed but are just mentally ill.
They needed no exorcism just therapy and medication.
But do continue actually harming folk who are mentally ill by suggesting they are possessed....
Well done hope you are proud.

Do you know how to determine the difference between someone mentally ill or possessed? I think not. It is a long process that take weeks to several months of examination under different surroundings.

Do you know the EXACT procedures required to preform an exorcist? I think not.

I have met many mentally ill people everything from "I hear voices".... to..... "I am Satan" ........much more mentally ill than possessed by something evil.....

Clearly, you have not looked into a demon's eyes.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monkeyguns

Yes the mentally ill can think they are possessed I have seen them and helped them understand it is their mind attempting to put sense into their illness by using pop culture (possession) or Aliens for that matter) to understand where the voices are coming from.
I have seen possession exorcised by nothing more than therapy and anti psychotic medication.
But like I said keep on spreading the stigma against people who suffer from mental illness.
Heck maybe beat the demons out of them like they used to in the Asylum days...
Pfft.

Are you a state certified Psychiatrist or psychologist or have you only taking a few courses in college?

I know for a fact you are neither.....sounds like you only watched a movie or two.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join