It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas shows off 'terrifying new tank' - but can you spot why they're now regretting it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think this is all you would need to defeat that awesome technical marvel...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Xeven
How did they get tires?

Meanwhile lets joke about poor people in Gaza being under siege for decades .

" how did they get tires " is actually a legit question . insensitive as hell ,but right on target .

Is hamas a stupid organization ? yes . but for me its like this :

Hamas or Israel ? these are the only choices available for now . in light of this ,my choice will always be Hamas cause they've killed less civilians in their whole existence than Israel did in one day during the 2009 war .

Considering the Egyptians had a chance to take GAza back and Didnt forcing the ISraelis to keep it might be a part of the problem. It was given back to them but they refused it. Wonder why? it is a mystery. Same with the Jordanians and their property.

Oh and we cant forget Yasser arafatt and the PLO themselves stating there isnt a true Palestinian people there as well. they in truth are jordanian,and egyptian refugees who neither country wants.

thats the richest post ever , hah .

there is not a true Palestinian ? i beg your pardon did i read that right ? and here i thought Palestinians owned those lands for hundreds of years and they were all attacked and threw out of their homes . silly me

is there a true Israeli ? who is an Israeli ? where did they come from ?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

There were fairly few landowners under the Ottoman Empire. The were however fellaheen And bedouins living on there as Landless peasants.
When's the JNF and many Jews began buying the land from the Ottoman Lords in the 1800s those felaheen got the shaft.
In 1948 when 80% of the land of Israel was offered to the Arabs as an independent state they declined and instead decided to try to kill all the Jews.
They tried again in the Yom Kippur War and the six-day war.
The Arabs are just really good at starting and losing wars to the Jews.
And then lying about it afterwards.
and people like you keep spreading those lies

edit on 7-2-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

There were fairly few landowners under the Ottoman Empire. The were however fellaheen And bedouins living on there as Landless peasants.
When's the JNF and many Jews began buying the land from the Ottoman Lords in the 1800s those felaheen got the shaft.
In 1948 when 80% of the land of Israel was offered to the Arabs as an independent state they declined and instead decided to try to kill all the Jews.
They tried again in the Yom Kippur War and the six-day war.
The Arabs are just really good at starting and losing wars to the Jews.
And then lying about it afterwards.
and people like you keep spreading those lies
In 1947 there was no Israel . ok ? Israel was non-existent . it was only one state and its name was Palestine .

people like "me" are just crossing some red-lines and hence the anger. its not about judaism or Islam ,its about stealing other people's homes and kicking them out of their own lands .

www.hangthebankers.com...

so in 1948 there was no Israel so that 80% of it can be offered to Palestinians ,it was all palestine and 20% of it was being offered to foreigners from EU .

Arabs are mostly incompetent in wars i've gotta admit that one . couldn't even defend their dignity against foreign aggressors

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Before 1948 was called the British Mandate of Palestine. Before that it was called the southern levant of ottoman syria.
The jnf and private jewish owners bought it from the Ottomans who owned it. The fellaheen were piss poor murderous peons then, and havenr changed a much since then. But of course dont let historical facts get in the way of your beliefs

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But of course dont let historical facts get in the way of your beliefs

Hey historical facts aren't allowed on ATS...it takes away from the conspiracy.

Didn't you know that?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Before 1948 was called the British Mandate of Palestine. Before that it was called the southern levant of ottoman syria.
The jnf and private jewish owners bought it from the Ottomans who owned it. The fellaheen were piss poor murderous peons then, and havenr changed a much since then. But of course dont let historical facts get in the way of your beliefs

He also forgets that there was a Israel and it was right beside JUDEA in anchient times as well. As to I said MODRERN PALESTINIANS in many previous post. I forgot to specify it so sue me. Arafatt and former PLO were both on record as saying such and you can find it if you look honestly.

Also th e UN told them to return the lands i mentioned but the original owners didnt want them back. its a fact. reason being is they do not want to deal with them because they were all traitors and troublemakers and where they send political opposers.

I don t blame iranian people though for not believing it. its like trying to convince a North korean their leader is just human.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

They were piss poor murderous peons and animals i know . and they say Zionism is not Racism .

Whatever they were ,they were the true owners of the lands . Israelis came outta no where (EU and US) and captured their lands ,threw them outta their homes and killed their people .

British mandate for Palestine ? well, i guess India and Iraq have no claim on their lands either cause brits used to colonize them ?? the hell ?

do you know what logic you're using here ? you're almost saying that "although i agree that there was nothing named Israel pre-1948 ,but since the true owners where savages and i hate those animals ,we conquered their butts "

thats the exact same logic behind the creation of "anglo-american committee of inquiry" to force the true owners outta their homes and instead house terrorist groups like "The National Military Organization in the Land of Israel" which was a zionist terrorist group and their blood-thirty leader Zeév .

So forgive me for questioning your 18 principles of rebirth ,LMAO .

originally posted by: yuppa
I don t blame iranian people though for not believing it. its like trying to convince a North korean their leader is just human.
This thread has literally nothing to do with Iran or Iranians ,next time think twice before you spew anything about Iranians

And about NK ,they have killed a million times less innocent people in your whole 300-yr old history .
edit on 8-2-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Those are not my words that's how the Ottomans use to describe them
While your post is emotionally charged it is almost totally lacking in any factual basis.
edit on 8-2-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

,next time think twice before you spew anything about Iranians

And about NK ,they have killed a million times less innocent people in your whole 300-yr old history .

That sounds like a threat.
You going to go all Persian jihad on him?

edit on 8-2-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes. The Anglo-American committee if inquiry didn't exist. The 18 principles of rebirth is a myth and there was no Zionist terrorist org. These are baseless fairytales

You have nothing to add here thus u cling to childish denial and charlatan-ism. If you're up for a scientific discussion, I'm here for u. If not, pls don't waste my time

And FYI I'm an Iranian kurd. But since you brought it up, persians are not known for jihad, Israelis are
at least the jew version of it

edit on 8-2-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

In 1948 Israel and the local Arabs or offered States.
the so-called Palestinians which were actually Egyptian and Jordanian refused and instead initiated a war.
They lost that war miserably but continued to occupy Gaza and the West Bank.
The next time they started and lost the war they lost those too.
what are you going on about?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In 1948 Israel and the local Arabs or offered States.
the so-called Palestinians which were actually Egyptian and Jordanian refused and instead initiated a war.
They lost that war miserably but continued to occupy Gaza and the West Bank.
The next time they started and lost the war they lost those too.
what are you going on about?

I see they bought into the whole lie about all jews came from europe. they didnt. over a million immigrated from middle eastern countries when Israel was formed to right th e wrong th e Romans perpetrated when they took over in th e past. Its funny to see someone who buys the iranian talking points.

Also the PErsians killed more people than the US ever has if you count the anchient world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join