It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend likes Girls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i like girls too and my man loves it
keeps our relationship exciting

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me!!! Do you have any idea how much time I've invested in convincing past girlfriends that they were into girls?
Dude, this could be a blessing.
Go with it.

Edit: Psychogirl, your man is a lucky man

[edit on 4-2-2005 by poonchang]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Isnt your girlfriend wanting to have a 3some with another female, suppose to be every straight mans dream come true?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Embrace it man!!

Your girlfriend likes guys AND girls!!!

Think about it...

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

i #ing agree here embrace it man

then when she tells you she could do this as a b day gift

hipstercards.com... (copy paste if it don't work)

lmao but for real hell yeah!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
:shk: The world is full of shallow pigs....

I enjoy women too but I don't around bragging about it.... way to make the female species look cheap...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why should anyone look or be cheap just because they make it publicly known that they are bi-sexual ? It's not a disease or an illness. It's a matter of preference (or non-preference as the case may be).

IMHO as long as two parties to a relationship remain faithful to each other, there shuold be no problems.

But really, if it freaks you out, you need to eiyther get it out of your system or move on to someone more conventional. It's definitely not healthy for you to go on like this.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
TL, being bi isn't cheap or bad, it just means you are open to everyone.(not just sexually, but as I see it, if you are bi, you are more open to accept others, more open to new ideas)

Anyways, every straight mans dream is a threesome with no strings attached. Imagin having to cuddle with two women afterwards, way to much pillow talk.(joke, cuddling is nice, warm body, hell of alot better then a blanket to keep you warm)

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, in most threesomes (successful ones anyways), there's usually some ground rules... Remember, the "extra" one isn't there for the emotional aspect, but just for a good time. Likewise, it works best if the extra gal (or guy I suppose...blech! :barf
understands and agrees to this ahead of time... It's just sex, it's not making love....there is a difference in most people's mind.....

A "bad" threesome (yes, there is such a thing, such as involving friends or co-workers, etc.) can do a lot of damage though, so it isn't something to be considered lightly... Just make sure everyone's clear on the rules, and that if it has to be a secret from anyone else, then it's likely to be of the "bad" threesome variety....just a tip from your uncle Gaz...

Anyways, every straight mans dream is a threesome with no strings attached.

Yep. You can call us shallow pigs if you wish, but the above is a basic truth. We don't know why, it just is what it is....

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey, a threesome with a guy isn't bad as long as you don't have to do anything to each other. Friend had a girl who wanted two have sex with two guys at once, I was chosen to be the second guy, and ground rules? No touching each other. Hell, it was fun, but like I said, no touching each other! Lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dude, I prefer the 2 foot rule if that's the case
...hehe...but I'm not ever really looking to go that route...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, like I said, no touching each other. His g/f wanted to have sex with two guys at once, not a threesome.(threesome wold be all three have sex with each other while 2 guys at once would be two guys having sex with her) It may not have been as fun as 1 guy 2 girls, but hey, sex is sex.(most of the time)

And 2 foot rule? Sounds like a strip club rule.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
TL, being bi isn't cheap or bad, it just means you are open to everyone.

Actually being bi doesn't mean you are open to "everyone" just whoever you think is good looking, unless of course your the village bicycle, then everyone gets a ride. When I say being cheap i'm referring to people that shout it to the world, kind of like gay people going around saying they are gay for attention purposes or because they think it makes them special.. whatever the reasons are it just gives the opposite impression then they want to put out there, at least I think so. So thats what I meant and yeah it makes ya look cheap.. Anybody that comes up to me and tells me they are doesn't get a thumbs up... Unless i'm being sarcastic or mocking them.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies unless of course your the village bicycle, then everyone gets a ride.

Damn! So that's why the women at that bar were calling me Schwinn!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can understand the situation this guy is in and why he has doubts....

I've made the mistake of doing this before - A buddy of mine and a girl we knew got together for a night - no, I'm not bi....purely man on woman action....And I'll admit that it was fun and was a new experience...

But....I cannot begin to tell you the drama it caused....b/c we had talked about doing it several times before - In fact, actually had the opportunity quite literally "presented" to us....But we always agreed in conversations prior to the offers that it could cause too much tension....

Then this one chance just came along one day and we just ignored it.....lol

But I see it as a major mistake - I'm still just as good of friends with my buddy, but it caused a lot of unwanted tension between us and the girl...not to mention it's kind of embarrassing to tell other girls I've dated since then what I did - Then they look at my friends and our intentions differently....But it's not something I like to hide from them b/c I think that if they ask that sort of thing I should be honest...

Of course, one can argue that if they ask that kind of question, they should be responsible enough to handle it in the same manner in which they held the value of the potential answer....

So - without divulging much more in that area, I'd have to say it's not the best idea in the world and sex should be something intimate that you share with only one person....

Edit: I totally forgot....I have a thread on this - lol
Advice for the "Almost" Sexually Active

[edit on 2/17/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denybydefault
How would you people feel if you recently found out that your girlfriend is bisexual and she doesnt know you know???:bnghd:

I would feel great,

Tell her that you wanna have a 3 some with another girl and if she says no she doesnt want to or she denies liking girls break up with her and find a girl that is willing to have a three some.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join