It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend likes Girls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
How would you people feel if you recently found out that your girlfriend is bisexual and she doesnt know you know???:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Embrace it man!!

Your girlfriend likes guys AND girls!!!

Think about it...

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The more important question is how do you feel. Tell us what you think about this. Do you have a problem with it, and if so - why? If you don't then also tell us why this is acceptable to you. It isn't really important how we feel about this as your girlfriend is really your own personal business.

What if you were bi? Would she accept this or would she accuse you of being a homosexual. I am way more interested in hearing your point of view on this. Please elaborate.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fact of the matter im hurt.She wasnt like this when i first met her.And wants me let her experiment with another female while in a relationship with me.I cant do this,why her change of liking females i dont know.But im obvis not going to let her do this while im in a relationship with her.I dont want anyone else being with her,makes me sick to think of that.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denybydefault
Fact of the matter im hurt.She wasnt like this when i first met her.And wants me let her experiment with another female while in a relationship with me.I cant do this,why her change of liking females i dont know.But im obvis not going to let her do this while im in a relationship with her.I dont want anyone else being with her,makes me sick to think of that.

Sounds like a real dilemma you have. She may not have 'acted' like it, but she
may have been very much 'like that' when you met her, but she could have kept it a great secret. Well I feel sorry for you only because you were let down.

You really have only two choices, which are; accept it or deny it. You said you don't want anyone else with her, so you either need to make this clear to her and see what happens, end it and move on, or you could learn to accept it and change your ideals about sexuality and relationships. If I were you, and judging by your current attitude, I would move on. With my attitude, I would accept it as long as it doesn't get out of hand. That is just me.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ok, yer girl being bi may have just barely made it past forgiving her, and trying to find out how she really feels. but what kind of a skanky whore says to their partner "I wanna experiment with this other girl/guy" that is just downright slutty, and besides those words, that shows that she doesnt really respect you, and doesnt truly care about you. id be outraged if my partner ever said that, gay or not, theirs no exuse for that. thats like saying they need to do everyone in the universe so they no whats its like. u either need to make some serious changes and have a talk with her, or head for the hills and drop her if shes goin out with other girls and doin who knows what with them

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If it bothers you that much to the point where you can't have a relationship then dump the chick and move on.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Having an affair with another woman is just the same as doing so with a man - its an affair and is bound to cause you pain.

You need to talk. And if that doesn't work, if she is still insistant on having someone else in your relationship, you need to decide whether you want to stay with her or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I thought you said that she didn't know that you knew she was Bi in the first post. Yet you say here she wants you to accept it. Which is it, she knows you know, or she doesnt.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
sex is sex, intimacy is intimacy regardless of whether it is between two males, two females or male and female. Cheating, or betraying a monogamous relationship, is the same from whatever perspective you look at it. Unless your relationship began with an understanding that it was an "open" one -- that is, it was not an exclusive relationship -- then I'd have to say that your relationship with your girlfriend is over. In fact, the issue here is also dishonesty. She hid this "affair" from you. As far as I am concerned -- especially in this day of AIDS -- your relationship is more than over. Don't forget to get an AIDS test. Sorry dude.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hey, just be glad she was honest with you and that you both are even able to discuss it. Many women would just do it behind your back and never tell you.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My girlfriend is bisexual and I don't see a problem with it as long as I am the ONLY one she is sleeping with now. After all why should it bother anyone if she USED TO be with men or women. It is all pretty much the same.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

wants me let her experiment with another female while in a relationship with me.

Ask her if you can experiment with this same girl as well. Maybe then she'll realize how ridiculous her request is. It's no different than what she's doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
We probley aint the best people to talk to it about ask ur gf or bf and if they truly love you you'll be okay

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

How would you people feel if you recently found out that your girlfriend is bisexual and she doesnt know you know??

Make sure she knows you know, and then see if she wants to bring a friend....

How hard is that?

Seriously though...The suggestion of asking her how she'd feel about you "experimenting" with another girl might get her to realize your viewpoint. In my experience, most girls who want to experiment just want that...to try it out...they don't want to lose the security of the relationship they have. Usually in this case, a three-way would probably be the best solution, that way all is consentual and nobody is being "cheated" on, but if that isn't your thing, and she still wants to try it....maybe she just doesn't care as much about you as you do her... The sad truth maybe, but you have to realize that if she wants to try it on her own. then that is likely the case...

PS-My wife is Bi, so I get where you're coming from. She'd never cheat on me, nor I her, but if the right circumstance occurs, and she has a gal join in that we both approve of, hey, nice to know that possibility is there, hehe... Not in a relationship sense, but just a night of fun now and then...hehe...

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I watched the katie couric 411 on sex with teens and apparantly they only give oral sex because they want their guy to like them and not have them do anything to them?? If thats the case then I can see why she would want to be with another girl. Less pressure, they understand eachother and are on the same wavelength, and their pretty in eachother's eyes... Wanting to touch another female because their "beautiful" is fine, there's nothing wrong with that, but talk to her about why she wants to be with a girl, she may not give you an honest answer but just talk to her, and even ask her if she feels uncomfortable doing "things" to you. Teenage girls go under alot of pressure when it comes to boys and "sex", they are introduced into another world of which they know nothing about. What if she doesn't know "how" to perform oral sex? What "if" you go around telling all your friends the things between the two of you?
She could be with this girl just to avoid you ... It is possible, and after seeing katie couric interviewing teenager's on this subject, I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just a tidbit...you get the oral bit down right, and she won't need to experiment, hehe...

If you ain't gettin' it right, then ask her for some directions...seriously, she'll be glad you did, as will any future girlfriends benefitting from the learned skill, hehe....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know what to say to you on that...sorrry. All I can say is, only you know the answer to that question, and Im sure you will find it soon enough. Good-Luck, I hope you are okay.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yermom but what kind of a skanky whore says to their partner "I wanna experiment with this other girl/guy" that is just downright slutty,

Many homosexuals try to conform to hetrosexuality in their teen years; maybe she's not bieng true to herself by having a boyfriend? Also, these are the training wheel years.......you learn how to flirt, court, capture, dump and be dumped at the teen ages.....why asssume her a master? That's not fair.

Simple solution: talk with her, wish her the best & say she's always welcome once she's clear on how she wants to play things. You'll gain a great friend that way and maybe more.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
maybe you can have a three-some???

share the wealth man

top topics

<<   2 >>

join