It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for You to Write a Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yes you ! We've read it all - All the dystopian futures, the vampires, the ghouls, the unending X-files nightmares that never resolve - We are tired of it - How about you Human? Are you tired of the nightmares of your own mind? If so we will help you - and you can help us - you see we are from the future, and we need you to be sure our existence [and by default yours] continues.

Time in reality only exists in the future - the past is over and now passes as soon as you think about it - But we are from the future and we want you to make us real - And we will give you the future - A future beyond your wildest imagination.

An alien species that even we do not fully understand, landed on your planet millenia ago and tampered with the genes of the primitive beasts you come from - And why you ask? You can speculate upon this in the 'book of the future' you must write - We need your imagination - We need you to show us that you can see the future - A future where the nightmares end and a New Dawn begins - Are you capable of this Human?
Capable of taking your head out of your a.. and seeing the light/energy, that drives your universe ?

Here is the book we want from you Humans - Show us a world of utopia instead of dystopia - Show us your species can indeed celebrate its existence - can indeed light the darkness you now live in.

Don't think you have the power? Think you have to accept the dystopian futures of the current crop o your sci-fi writers?
Let us help you - As your mind resists the future - As it sinks into negativity - As you can not see this future of the potential your species is capable of and as you write your book - every time you think I can not do it - Think this as you are writing and keep writing:

THERE IS A POWER BEYOND ALL POWER
THERE IS A MIND BEYOND ALL MIND
It is written this way:
I AM THAT I AM !

For you see it is you who writes the future - Now write a future without dystopian dreams and nightmares - Are you so jaded by your history Human that you can not see a New Dawn of enlightenment - An alien race that wants to change your future so you can fly with us into a universe of futures you are yet to imagine? Tell us Human - Write "The Book of the New Dawn", we will publish it for you throughout your local universe.
There are many species that want to meet you.

Evidence that made us think you species was advancing and that our genetic experiments were scucceding:
www.youtube.com...

You see creating the future is much more than sciecne - Primarlily it is an art !

SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

edit on 3-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I love it when you are in this mode. Just love it.
Here, a gift.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Evidence that made us think you species was advancing and that our genetic experiments were scucceding:
www.youtube.com...

Great post. I agree.

Ode 
By Arthur O'Shaughnessy

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;—
World-losers and world-forsakers, 5
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities, 10
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory:
One man with a dream, at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure 15
Can trample a kingdom down.

We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself in our mirth; 20
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

A breath of our inspiration 25
Is the life of each generation;
A wondrous thing of our dreaming
Unearthly, impossible seeming—
The soldier, the king, and the peasant
Are working together in one, 30
Till our dream shall become their present,
And their work in the world be done.

They had no vision amazing
Of the goodly house they are raising;
They had no divine foreshowing 35
Of the land to which they are going:
But on one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart. 40

And therefore to-day is thrilling
With a past day's late fulfilling;
And the multitudes are enlisted
In the faith that their fathers resisted,
And, scorning the dream of to-morrow, 45
Are bringing to pass, as they may,
In the world, for its joy or its sorrow,
The dream that was scorned yesterday.

But we, with our dreaming and singing,
Ceaseless and sorrowless we! 50
The glory about us clinging
Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing:
O men! it must ever be
That we dwell, in our dreaming and singing, 55
A little apart from ye.

For we are afar with the dawning
And the suns that are not yet high,
And out of the infinite morning
Intrepid you hear us cry— 60
How, spite of your human scorning,
Once more God's future draws nigh,
And already goes forth the warning
That ye of the past must die.

Great hail! we cry to the comers 65
From the dazzling unknown shore;
Bring us hither your sun and your summers;
And renew our world as of yore;
You shall teach us your song's new numbers,
And things that we dreamed not before: 70
Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers,
And a singer who sings no more.

en.wikisource.org...'Shaughnessy%29

Yup, what he said.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

This is evidence that our species is advancing?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-Arthur C. Clarke

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible."
-Arthur C. Clarke

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
― Albert Einstein

edit on 3-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

A strange post to find when I first wake up this AM. Yet, it is one I am overwhelmingly thankful for.

I am currently working on a novel about the future. I started it about a month ago and wanted to discuss the nature of Religion and its importance for the human mind. I also wanted to show that we need to evolve our ideas about what it means to be spiritual. Having started strong, writing a few hours every day for a week or two, I started to slow down because I was not sure how I was going to end the novel. After reading your post, I have had a revelation, and I now know what my ending shall be. Thanks!!

Also, You should read VALIS by Philip K Dick. LINK
A fantastic tale that seems to accomplish what you asked for in the OP.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi

Great post.

I find it perfect as I am in the process of researching et abduction and other such events to write a book.

I have been told by my lecturers and previously school teachers I have a talent for writing. Unfortunately due to teenage laziness and the discovery of girls and alcohol any form of writing was long forgotten.
Now I'm older and have a completely different view of the world. My eyes are wide open compared to those teenage years.

I feel I have some life experience to write a book that will be appealing to others.
Previously I was focused on the spectacular stories rushing to the climatic finish. Now I see that it's the subtleties in life and how they are expressed in written form is what matters.

Imagine a God. Why would he/they be interested in such primitive species as us. They are so grand and see the big picture. Unfortunately they are unable to experience the subtle nuances that make up the human experience. The boredom of sitting through hours and hours of lectures, the fleeting excitement when you get a second glance from a pretty girl/boy. The ridiculousness of seeking out of your home in order to hide from your hyper kids that you are going to the sweet shop.

I can go on forever (which would fall into the category of the endless monotonous ramblings of a stranger), so I won't.

I am looking forward to putting my ideas into some form of legible writings. Hopefully they are not as directionless as this post.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

I AM THAT, I AM !

Yes

Been working on one.

As Always stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I learned every secret i could get a hold off, and f***** up my imagination really good..
I can only live through someone else imagination now, which is sad

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Philip K. Dick:

- "If you think this Universe is bad, you should see some of the others."

- "It really seems to me that in the midst of great tragedy, there is always the possibility that something terribly funny will happen."

- "No single thing abides; and all things are #ed up." (The Transmigration of Timothy Archer)

- "It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane." (VALIS)

- "I like her; I could watch her the rest of my life. She has breasts that smile." (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)

- "Certainly it constitutes bad news when the people who agree with you are buggier than bat#."

- "I, for one, bet on science as helping us. I have yet to see how it fundamentally endangers us, even with the H-bomb lurking about. Science has given us more lives than it has taken; we must remember that. (The Shifting Realities of Philip K. Dick: Selected Literary and Philosophical Writings)

Frank Herbert:

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic." (Dune)

- "If you ask 'Should we be in space?' you ask a nonsense question. We are in space. We will be in space."

- "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration." (Dune)

- "Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock." (Chapterhouse: Dune)

- "You see, gentlemen, they have something to die for. They've discovered they're a people. They're awakening." (Dune)

- "Emotions are the curse of logic." (The Green Brain)

- "Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible."

Ray Bradbury:

- "We are an impossibility in an impossible universe."

- "Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage."

- "Science is no more than an investigation of a miracle we can never explain, and art is an interpretation of that miracle." (The Martian Chronicles)

edit on 4-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join