It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GERMANS PANIC as Muslim horde marches though Hannover, claiming Germany for Allah- ISIS Flags! (VID

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: everyone

And history repeats, I see those immigrants in Oven in few years.

An oven is too good for Islamic State. Locked rooms full of nuclear waste would be more fitting.

You would have to wonder if there would be a rise in Nazi-ism again if this were the case to happen?

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Clearly not an ISIS flag.

Why "horde" and not grouping or gathering?

Lol.

Any person glancing at that black flag gets the intention of it, ISIS. Whipping out a black flag with white Arabic scribbles all over it can and will be taken for only one thing because of recent history, everyone knows it even the flag wavers.

Defending ISIS now, are you hedging your bets for when they come looking for blasphemous Muslims in your neck of the woods to behead? I fear for you more than the people who rightly called this out.

So because I pointed out the fact it's clearly not an ISIS flag, and doesn't even look similar if you comprehend Arabic calligraphy and art...
I must now be "defending ISIS"...

Are you being serious or just being your usual antagonistic self.

If you're being serious all I can do is laugh.

A rally that proudly waives clearly muslim-related paraphernalia, during widespread muslim terrorism, that nobody but their best buddies can read anyway.....still not a great idea.

You can just as easily wave the swastika all over the place, and scoff at anybody who dislikes it. After all, it's a sweet little korean / greek / etc. symbol that means nice things.

link   

Your thread is nonsense !
Had it been true i would be right there with you.

But its not true, and to be honest is no better
than a hoax.. should be 404'd
edit on Wed, 03 Feb 2016 12:12:23 -06001212America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So, this is not a Isis flag nor do these people in the video claim Germany for Allah as the title of the thread says.

Hoax bin is where this thread belongs.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Anti Muslim rhetoric is fine because it's not anti black rhetoric or anti Jewish rehetoric because that would be racist and anti Semitic. Muslims are free reign for your hatred, because it's not racist or anti Semitic. The other types of hatred racism and anti semitism are not accepted on ATS, but anti Muslim rhetoric is perfectly acceptable. Work that one out.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: saadad

And history repeats, I see those immigrants in Oven in few years.

An oven is too good for Islamic State. Locked rooms full of nuclear waste would be more fitting.

You would have to wonder if there would be a rise in Nazi-ism again if this were the case to happen?

The Nazis were buddy buddy with Islamic States form of Islam, they even made SS soldiers out of them.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
So, this is not a Isis flag nor do these people in the video claim Germany for Allah as the title of the thread says.

None of us knows this to be true. Just one or two guys demanding that everyone accept it as true.

If true, it doesn't alter the other countless, ongoing rampages that have been properly vetted and presented.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

...during widespread muslim terrorism...

This happened before even the attacks in Paris.
Let alone the troubles in Germany.

It's old.
And it's not an ISIS flag.

Let me guess, you agree with protests when you believe in the cause otherwise it's to be met with hostile derision?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Anti Muslim rhetoric is fine because it's not anti black rhetoric or anti Jewish rehetoric because that would be racist and anti Semitic. Muslims are free reign for your hatred, because it's not racist or anti Semitic. The other types of hatred racism and anti semitism are not accepted on ATS, but anti Muslim rhetoric is perfectly acceptable. Work that one out.

Muslims world wide state that Islamic State are not Muslim so it is therefore impossible to practice anti muslim rhetoric when discussing Isis.

*Snip*
edit on 3-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

What about the christian bashing on ATS? Did you ever speak up against that?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

None of us knows this to be true. Just one or two guys demanding that everyone accept it as true.

If true, it doesn't alter the other countless, ongoing rampages that have been properly vetted and presented.

Well then. Change the title of the thread, as we haven't yet seen anyone march with a isis flag in Germany nor claim Germany for Allah.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Well, the fact that it's not "anti-muslim"...does that help ?

It's actually anti-terrorism-mayhem-chaos-anarchy-boorishness-threats-molestation-mooching, etc.

Which just happens to be manifesting itself in the form of muslim immigration and immigrants all over the place, as we speak.

If jews or blacks or christians or hindus were bringing it....uh, yeah, it would be condemned too.

Actually NBP, BLM, OWS, LARAZA, RECONCUESTA, and others get their due.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe in your part of the Country everything is fine but dont just dismiss it as rubbish because you make yourself sound self righteous and ignorant.

There was a debate on Sunday on BBC1 where Sharia Courts in UK were being discussed by British Muslims Obviously in the face of it we are ruled by British Laws but Sharia Courts contradict those laws as was discussed.

Its OK to speak on behalf of yourself and your view from where you live but dont be so arrogant to talk for the rest of us Brits. An example of demographics in this Country. There is about 4% of the population who are muslim and yet in Oxford there is less than 1% whereas in Bradford 25% of the town are muslim. Now with those kind of figures is someone in Oxford going to have the same experiences as someone in Bradford? h a reply to: TrueBrit

link   
a reply to: stevieray

You said genocide of Muslims would be karma and just deserts...

I exclaimed that this sort of rhetoric is widely denounced here no matter the target of the vitriol and is better suited for Stormfront where the Nazis reside.

I do not take it back.

Secondly I have no buddy mods.
I'm reprimanded on average once a day and probably will be again in this thread.

link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Well then. Change the title of the thread, as we haven't yet seen anyone march with a isis flag in Germany nor claim Germany for Allah.

Really, neither has happened, period.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join