It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Marco Rubio Hates Cannabis and Gays

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Krazysh0t

By that logic, I guess the pro-choice movement should just stop fighting the growing movement to restrict abortion. So many states have laws requiring access to surgical centers and hospital admittance, 24-hour wait periods, ultra-sounds, defunding PP ...

I mean, it's out of the bag and there's even a lobbying org for it.

You are flipping that narrative on its head. Abortion being legal has been out of the bag for the last 40 years. Making it illegal would create a HUGE backlash against the politician who did so. Especially considering that the Supreme Court said that it should be legal.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
Both Rubio and Cruz are anit gay. As a gay person its something I pay attention to. I don't want to be treated special or have special laws just for me. I just want the same laws, rights and privileges everyone else has. I don't think that's asking too much. But if some of these politicians and states have their way I could be refused housing, jobs, medical help and or normal consumer business just because I'm gay. Cruz has been associated with Pastor Kevin Swanson. This is not a nice man. He sounds like the Hitler of gays. He basically feels all gay people should be exterminated. You know what they say, guilt by association. You are what you hang out with. Here's a quote from an interesting article...

"Last weekend Senator Ted Cruz, along with fellow GOP presidential candidates Mike Huckabee and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, spoke at a conference in Des Moines headed up by a man who advocates the execution of gay people -- per his interpretation of the bible -- and who made his call for mass extermination once again, onstage at the event, the National Religious Liberties Conference. Pastor Kevin Swanson has said in the past that Christians should attend gay weddings and hold up signs telling the newly married gay and lesbian couples that they "should be put to death." He was an advocate of Uganda's infamous "Kill the Gays" bill, which he saw as a model."

Senator Ted Cruz Attendes.....

I lean more towards being a republican, even though I'm gay. I just wish we could find a Republican who isn't all up Jesus's butt, who isn't gay hating and will stay the hell out of womens rights over their bodies and health care.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
a reply to: ZenTam

Rubio looks like he could be a Ted Haggard.

Cruz well he is just a nut.

The guy believes in Alex Jones type stuff

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
a reply to: Krazysh0t Glad to hear You say that and thanks Foderalover. It is strange to me that a guy as young as Rubio can be so uncool, there is something wrong with him. Trump vocalized the failed war on drugs and at one time said we should legalize, Bernie has a good stance and Rand did as well. Through my own research both Trump and Sanders have a wide variety of friends of all types.

new topics

<< 1   >>