It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Rancher’s Body Returned To The Family In Shocking Condition

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: spy66
According to Oregon state constitution... roadblocks are illigal.

Funny how you are unable to show us exactly where that is stated in their constitution....

Why do i have to look for it.

Well, you are the one who made the claim, now it appears it is just something you made up!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
maybe because they murdered a guy

How about the more accurate "They shot a guy who refused to surrender, and reached for a gun"!

trying to surrender?

He was not trying to surrender....

I am pretty sure murder is illegal.

he was not murdered...
edit on 5-2-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Victoria was ask did they have guns on them and at the 1:36 time she replied "I DON'T KNOW," then she just told a lie.

Seem like Victoria cannot get her story straight.

So, now, the impeccable witness, because she said something that doesn't fit your narrative is a liar?

If she's lying about this ... what else is she lying about?

And, how do you know she's lying? Weren't she and Mrs. Cox absolute patriotic saints just a few posts ago?

It's certainly out of place for me to say this, and I hope you may excuse the momentary lapse of decorum ... but are you feeling okay?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, now, the impeccable witness, because she said something that doesn't fit your narrative is a liar?

If she's lying about this ... what else is she lying about?

It's certainly out of place for me to say this, and I hope you may excuse the momentary lapse of decorum ... but are you feeling okay?

What is your problem? I wasn't aware that no one can change their mind without being insulted and ridiculed as you just demonstrated.

Do I need your permission to change my mind.

I see there are three side to this story.

1. Either you worship our government.

2. Either you are for the militia.

3.Either your for The Truth.

Which side did you pic?
edit on 5-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No problem at all, I was honestly concerned for you with the sudden wild swings on display here.

No, you don't need my permission to do anything, and no, pointing out the loop-da-loops in logic is not trolling.

You've been arguing, throughout, that the "eyewitness testimony" must be accepted ... and now, suddenly ... it isn't.

But, carry on. Hope you're okay.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

maybe because they murdered a guy

How about the more accurate "They shot a guy who refused to surrender, and reached for a gun"!

trying to surrender?

He was not trying to surrender....

I am pretty sure murder is illegal.

he was not murdered...

It might have to do with my preference for facts.

He was murdered.
edit on 5-2-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You claim you prefer facts, then post made up stories....

He was murdered.

See what I mean? That is NOT a fact!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You claim you prefer facts, then post made up stories....

He was murdered.

See what I mean? That is NOT a fact!

So, is Robert LaVoy Finicum alive today?

And yes, it is a fact, he was murdered in cold blood. And by misrepresenting facts, you support his execution and his executioners.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ammon and Cliven Bundy are the ones who sacrificed poor Lavoy Finicum to their extremist Skousenite cult.

And he probably won't be the last one; well-meaning but hapless zealots abound these days.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

And yes, it is a fact, he was murdered in cold blood.

there you go again, that is not a fact, just something you made up. He died due to his own actions, no one else is responsible.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You've been arguing, throughout, that the "eyewitness testimony" must be accepted ... and now, suddenly ... it isn't.

I can admit when I am wrong there is no shame in that.

I did support Victoria video when it first came out, however some of her statements do not support some of the facts.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I can admit when I am wrong there is no shame in that.

I did support Victoria video when it first came out, however some of her statements do not support some of the facts.

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is this the rancher who was trying to defend his land so he could graze his cattle, but the gov't said it wasn't his land and they wanted him off of said land because the land had minerals on it they wanted so they could mine it later. Or is this a different incident ? If it is the same incident , I don't get it. Why cain't both sides be happy. IF it was me I would of let em mine the area for a small fee. Why does stupid be stupid. REALLY. Not like they were going to mine every inch of property he had for the cattle to graze on. Some of those people can be so selfish. Owning all that land and a tiny, tiny herd of cattle to graze on miles and miles of country. I have NO LAND , I would be happy to own just a 50 ft. by 50 ft. sq. Sure , these people got this land by inheritance, paid for or givin to. Why so much ? do they really need that much. There should be a law that states how much land a person can own. It should be just enough land per person so that they can farm the land and live off of. NO MORE, THATS GREED.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For a growing population of over 9 billion. People should not own MILES APON MILES of land. A rancher who owns this much land and does NOT use the land for the benefit of feeding mass amounts of people is not only A WASTE , but an act of greed. I do not see why this goes on. A big farmer is a farmer because he and his family and others farms the land and contributes to feeding others. Not like some farmers who OWN lots of land and DO NOTHING with it. Sell it off to many people who will do something with it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That's the same rancher who wanted to graze his cattle on his land. Was NOT allowed to do so on a section of land. He also had a very small herd for the amount of land he had. They wanted him off this section of land so that they could mine it later. I was NOT there , but 9 bullets one to the head and gun shots fired into the truck and a 9mm gun that was reported supposedly stolen 2 years ago sounds really fishy. Somebody is going to get sued. Major. I'm thinkin the police force who shot at him. Lets see what happens to this LAND in the future.

edit on 6-2-2016 by operayt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Where on earth do you get such ridiculous ideas?
Neither of the Bundys was even on the scene, much less forcing him to act in any manner whatsoever.
Your abysmal ignorance on his stance, the length of time he's held that stance, and his own words on the subject show your adherence to the msm/government story rather than the facts as ably laid out by videos he produced or allowed to be filmed.
What? Did they implant a chip in him that made him exit the truck with his hands in the air to be shot? Or were the cops implanted with chips that caused them to begin firing when a man with his hands in the air was yelling, "Just go ahead and shoot me!" despite the fact that his hands were in plain sight and empty?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: operayt
You really need to read the thread and the Constitution. I'm sorry your education was so woefully inadequate.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Mr. Finicum's funeral has come and gone. May he rest in peace.

Still ... no confirmation on the 9 bullet wounds, 1 in the face, disrespectful treatment of the body.

Of note, to some degree on the "other side of the story" ... I haven't been able to find anything from the FBI/OSP regarding the number of times he was shot either.

At this point ... it seems rather moot.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: operayt
You really need to read the thread and the Constitution. I'm sorry your education was so woefully inadequate.

youtu.be... I'm sure this is what the post is about.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Here’s what the main-stream-media, and the FBI failed to tell you about the condition of Lavoy Finicum’s body. As previously reported, Finicum died of 3 gunshots. When the family received the body, they soon realized their beloved husband and father was shot 9 times, once in the face. There will be no open casket at the funeral.

Last week, news broke that LaVoy Finicum had been gunned down by federal agents following an ambush, and while video of the terrifying incident was released, details have been slim. However, that’s since changed, and after his family received his body, they made a chilling discovery.

The investigative blog LozzaFun1 had more information about Finicum’s death, which seemed more like an assassination if you actually watched the video, and according to Barbara Davis, things are exactly as they speared to be. If you remember, the FBI claims that they found a 9mm pistol in Finicum’s pocket after searching his lifeless body, but there’s eyewitness reports that he and the people with him purposefully left the weapons at the refuge in case they ran into law enforcement.

That same witness also claimed that the reason Finicum fled the initial stop is because he was being shot at by authorities.

“The only reason he drove off was because he was being fired at so he drove off so he didn’t get shot. There’s two rounds in the top of his truck that they were able to photograph. That’s why he drove off and tried to get around there because he was afraid they were going to kill him. And he was right.”

The FBI’s claim is further called into question after seeing what Davis wrote on Facebook about the serial number. Apparently, members of the Pacific Patriots Network were able to run the serial number 54119868, and the weapon was stolen two years ago, so she believes it’s a plant.

Also, when Finicum’s family received the rancher’s body, they discovered that he had been shot nine times by federal authorities. If you watch the video, that seems like entirely too many for the situation, considering that Finicum appeared to have his hands in the air just prior to being mercilessly gunned down. Davis also said that Finicum now has to have a closed casket funeral, thanks to being shot directly in the face.

dailyheadlines.net...#

Shot "Nine times" and shot in the face. That is called over kill.

That is why you will not hear any sound on the video in question, it will incriminate the federal police for murder.

I believe the family has a case.

What do you all believe?

here you go.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join