It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Reservoir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey Folks,

Long time reader. I thought I lost this picture but connected my phone to a new computer and recovered some lost pics. I don't know if I believe in chemtrails but that is what I thought when I saw this.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here is a pic from the other side for size comparison. Having a hell of a time posting pics here...When I click on my library my pics arent showing up.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TestudoAubreii
Why do you think those are 'chem' trails instead of 'con' trails?

Looks like normal flight paths to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Well like I said I don't really believe in chem trails, but the concept did pop into my head when I took that picture. I was just curious what other people thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TestudoAubreii

Well like I said I don't really believe in chem trails, but the concept did pop into my head when I took that picture. I was just curious what other people thought.

On here other people don't think much to chem trails. Or Sandy Hook. Or Elite pedophile rings. Or right wing groups pushing their agenda on here. You'll have noticed that already though.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Hey Folks,

Long time reader. I thought I lost this picture but connected my phone to a new computer and recovered some lost pics. I don't know if I believe in chemtrails but that is what I thought when I saw this.

What reservoir is that?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

On here other people don't think much to chem trails. Or Sandy Hook. Or Elite pedophile rings. Or right wing groups pushing their agenda on here. You'll have noticed that already though.

Don't you mean, not all the members here blindly believe in all that? I am pretty sure I have seen threads on all those subjects here.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

just an observation - but it doesnt matter what you claim those white lines are - one thing is indisputable :

they are not over the reservoir

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

IN the first picture you can also see some high altitude clouds from which the trails seem to emanate.

I have yet to see a chemtrail believer explain the existence of such clouds, since a lot of them seem to think that contrails can't persist at cruise altitude.. so how do those clouds do it?

Anyway.. this is probably one of the dumbest corners of ATS. You're not going to see any actual debates or exchanges of actual information here. Just chemtrail believers making a claim every now and then, followed by a bunch of debunkers debunking it within 3 minutes, which is then followed by exclamations of 'Shill, governent paid debunker' etc from the chemtrail side. It's kinda fun to watch, and every now and then you learn something about beliefsystems, the weather, and aviation.

Back to the picture: what do you think those trails are?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: and14263

Don't you mean, not all the members here blindly believe in all that? I am pretty sure I have seen threads on all those subjects here.

No, what I mean is what I say.

I really respect your opinions and brilliant threads on chem-trails (con trails) but I knew it would be your avatar that popped up with a reply to my post here.
edit on 3-2-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2016 by and14263 because: Because I cannot type or think well today.

new topics

top topics

join