It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage found for Hillary under sniper fire in Bosnia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Remember when Hillary stated she ducked her head as she was under sniper fire in Bosnia and no one believed her? Well, footage has been found proving her point. All you people who criticized Hillary and called her a liar ought to be ashamed as this footage puts that issue to rest: It's all completely true:

edit on 2/2/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
LoL!

Ashamed for bad mouthing Hillary? Not a chance in hell.

I personally never cared about something like this being a lie, there are many & far better reasons to despise this evil pawn of TPTB.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hillary called family members of DEAD service members killed in the line of duty and LIED to them as to why and how they died...

I could care less if she ducked a nuclear bomb...nothing will change my view of her despicable nature...

Hitler, for example, created innumerable jobs and revitalized the entire German economy in the 1930s....those successes don't change the fact he was a complete a-hole...

-Chrisosterone

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If it had really happened,too bad they missed.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey schuyler, you should change the title because people who don't watch the vid and simply read the title might think its real!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I'm glad you said this, I took the 55 seconds to watch & it was well worth it hahaha

edit on 2-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It might indeed, that would be like Schrödinger's cat. Even if it didn't they would think it did.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wonder if her backup had stand down orders?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
how is this not political mud pit but a video of a candidate telling people to fight protesters is?

there seems to be a bias in the forums. not to mention the thread where her daughter was bashed for no reason other than she was thinking of becoming a politician, not even talking about her philosophies? seems to me like calling out trump is frowned upon but not when silly threads like this are made, which are frequent.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah, the title had me going till I finally watched it. LOL.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Before I watched the video I was going to say that a lot of things can be faked with a green screen and a computer like the whole city in Land of the Dead, for example, but then I saw it and had a good laugh. That was funny.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
than she was thinking of becoming a politician, not even talking about her philosophies? seems to me like calling out trump is frowned upon but not when silly threads like this are made, which are frequent.

Seems to me like you missed the point. Hillary is a liar, pure and simple. This illustrates one of them people may have forgotten, but is an in-your-face 100% not-to-be-denied LIE. Given that this is just one of many, and certainly not the worst as we have so many to choose from, it "seems to me" that anyone who votes for her is naive, ignorant, stupid, or completely brainwashed. I live in fear of her presidency and would take ANYONE else who is running, GOP or Dem, over her. I can get over Sanders. I can even get over Trump because I have faith Congress can stop either from their own naivete. But Hillary is manipulative, and I'm afraid of her.

Sorry you're not amused, but you know what? Neither am I.
edit on 2/2/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
now that is rich humor

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

I'm glad you said this, I took the 55 seconds to watch & it was well worth it hahaha

That was my spit-take moment too. It was worth watching.

-dex

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thank God she did not set off the 'snuke'!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You know some will actually believe that. ha haha

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

You know some will actually believe that. ha haha

Ummm...that was even funnier than the video...and that video was Hillarious...

YouSir

top topics

join