It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Profoundly sad': Mother, 2-year-old daughter killed in Maryland parking lot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This story is absolutely terrible; It is hard enough to comprehend why random people kill other random people; much less an innocent baby- we are living in dark ages.

It will be worth an eye ball to see if the 'double homicide' turns out to be something far worse, God forbid....

A woman and her 2-year-old daughter were shot and killed in a parking lot outside their Maryland home, according to police who found their bodies on Tuesday.

"This is a profoundly sad day and my prayers go out to the family of the victims of this crime that frankly shocks the conscious," Prince George’s County Interim Police Chief Hank Stawinski responded. Officers are calling it a double homicide.

"This is absolutely unacceptable, in any civilized community, that a child should be killed in this way," State's Attorney Angela D. Alsobrooks added.

L I N K

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You have to wonder if it was the baby's father. Bad divorce/breakup, she gets the child and the dad just flips out.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Exactly my thoughts- hopefully NOT suicide ;(

thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader
It certainly wasn't suicide for the two year old, so one death at least we know was murder.
If it turned out to be the mother then she would have the same scum status as anyone else, although bleeding hearts on ATS will cry mental distress and probably make her out to be a victim.
Based on the limited facts all we can know is there a single confirmed victim right now...the tragic small child.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

correction 'murder' suicide
(accidentally left that out

thanks for posting,

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm betting baby Daddy. Maybe murder suicide? As a father of a 2 year old, I cannot imagine what kind of callous human can kill an innocent child. I'd volunteer to pull the switch on that scumbag.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I would plug it in

thanks for posting,

baby daddy, yup sounds about right

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader
Nope, just murder and somebody else committing suicide, regardless if the killer was the poor child's parent.
The only thing we know right now is there was one person likely murdered, the two year old.

new topics

top topics

join