It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any candidate really 'win' the Iowa caucus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

He says with no evidence whatsoever.

betanews.com...

Microsoft could, in theory, contain backdoors or vulnerabilities that hackers and evildoers could exploit. Even worse, Microsoft or its employees could purposely alter voting software to influence outcomes.

Now, Bernie Sanders' campaign is questioning Microsoft's technologies being used in Iowa Caucuses.

blogs.bing.com...

Microsoft has no business in political predictions, again this should disqualify the Iowa caucus...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
His campaign did not complain when they were taking voting registers though...I am not sure if there is anything nefarious about the software being used but if I know anything about data is that it is easily manipulated by those who would want to if they did.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: schuyler

He says with no evidence whatsoever.

The proof is the vote count does not match what the polls are around the country.

All that shows is who you hang with. There are plenty of Hillary supporters in the four states you mention--unfortunately.

Correct, none of us will support a woman that has a history of lying and in so many on going political scandals. People who are supporting Hillary are brainwashed from watching to much propaganda media.

Caucus states are notoriously difficult to poll.

I say bring back the exit polls though. It's a bunch of BS that people won't vote because exit polls are reported.

No exit polls means that our elections could be fixed and no one would be the wiser.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I am not sure if there is anything nefarious about the software being used but if I know anything about data is that it is easily manipulated by those who would want to if they did.

For one it's not open source software, that makes it a high risk for manipulation, hidden from public viewing. 2nd Microsoft making predictions before the race is even more nefarious. $$$

edit on 2-2-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

You cannot even trust open source systems.

I happen to know for a fact that the man spearheading the tech community for the Open Source Digital Voting Project's Trust the Vote systems, John Skelly, is the brother of an 'alleged' birther who posted her Hawaiian birth certificate online -- which turned out to be fake.

Here he is rigging our elections systems in this photo on Flickr: Link

John Skelly is the brother of this woman, Dianna Skelly Cotter: Link to Pravda Obama Natural Born Citizen Article

Dianna claims to be a 'birther' (and long time freeper), her brother is an Obama donor, and her husband builds databases for medical records, law enforcement, credit bureaus...

I'll say it again: The two parties have been infiltrated by one really frightening covert entity.

edit on 2-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hillary is dead.

Iowa is a fairly conservative state. That means her potential electorate there would be leaning to the conservative of democrat, and SHE BARELY WON IT (with possible dirty tricks). When she gets into the democrat strongholds of deep, blue liberalism ... she's toast. They're far left. They'll eat Bernie up and spit her out.

Us Bernie fans can only hope.

She cheated. She's a pathological liar.

Bernie is our only hope to turn this country around!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hillary is dead.

Iowa is a fairly conservative state. That means her potential electorate there would be leaning to the conservative of democrat, and SHE BARELY WON IT (with possible dirty tricks). When she gets into the democrat strongholds of deep, blue liberalism ... she's toast. They're far left. They'll eat Bernie up and spit her out.

Us Bernie fans can only hope.

She cheated. She's a pathological liar.

Bernie is our only hope to turn this country around!

Our only hope is to end the two party system and term limit reform for Congress.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So long as we are strategizing about things that will never happen, how about we criminalize lobbying & campaign contributions also!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So long as we are strategizing about things that will never happen, how about we criminalize lobbying & campaign contributions also!

Yep, yep....That's sounds fantastic to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nope , too much cheating just like 2012.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join