It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 precincts MIA and 2 counts of voter fraud - Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hope the Hillary vs Bernie election cycle wakes up some of the Bernie Democrats. When the Republicans say that their is voter fraud. It's not because they are racist, it's because there is real voter fraud. I am going to laugh when Hillary has people voting multiple times, in different districts, or they find a box of votes in a trunk of a car two weeks after a primary with just enough votes to push Hillary past Bernie. you know something like this is going to happen, if it didn't already happen in Iowa. Then the Bernie Democrats can see how the media is so in the bag, when the obvious fraud doesn't get covered. Then when the Bernie Democrats complain about Hillary's tactics on social media, the Bernie Democrats will be called sexist and women hating.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Thanks for the sharing of your opinions, I would point out, that I do not share said opinions though!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Today's big sordid stories are -

1. Somebody's got a bombshell hollywood madam story involving someone in the race. Could be Shrill's people putting the knife into Bernie's clavicle.....or maybe it's Bubba that they've got !

2. Supposedly there are big bad emails out there now that drag Kerry into that mess. l...m...a...o...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Today's big sordid stories are -

1. Somebody's got a bombshell hollywood madam story involving someone in the race. Could be Shrill's people putting the knife into Bernie's clavicle.....or maybe it's Bubba that they've got !

2. Supposedly there are big bad emails out there now that drag Kerry into that mess. l...m...a...o...

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah, me too lol. Wish they would hurry up with these.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Not possible. Voter fraud never happens. The politicians that don't want voters to present ID at the polls told me so.

ETA: I did S&F despite my snarky response. Truth: Politicians cheat and voters are often rabid.

We all know that in God's only chosen continent of 'Merica our government is perfect and all elections are not corruptible. They also keep pink unicorns in the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I think the fact; the Des Moines Registers editorial board is now calling an audit of the election, brings this threads usefulness to an end.

the new thread:

The Des Moines Registers calls for audit of Sanders-Clinton result in Iowa

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
“Presidents are selected, not elected.”

― Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The voting machines alone say it all. This is just one video I found. I seen another where they remoted into the machine either by some kind of hidden cell phone tech or via the internet (not sure if the machines have air gap when in use in which case it was the alt). Then they installed the virus, then they made the vote turn out just slightly weighted toward "one dude" by a small margine. ....That was the hack, and it was real.

but where did we see that before? Bush vs Al Gore. Very close vote. Couldn't tell who won. So then they said it was Bush by a nose. Same thing happened back then.

It's all a total and complete fraud. It's decided well in advance who's getting into office. And again "I could be wrong". I'm not saying I know for sure, but based on all I've seen I think it's safe to say your vote doesn't matter one bit!! You're wasting your time going there. Better to spend that hour doing something you enjoy, rather than getting lied to to make you believe that there's still some kind of free process out there. What a total joke that is. But I guess on the other hand one could argue that "what's wrong with a bit of fantasy role play right?"

no wonder he got fired

Again what happens in fiction can't happen in real life brainwash:

edit on 4-2-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They say, anonymous stopped Karl Rove, from clicking a box and giving the election to Romney, who knows?

Did anon own the server, did anon tick a box?

History will never tell us, these tiny, yet significant details!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Not possible. Voter fraud never happens. The politicians that don't want voters to present ID at the polls told me so.

ETA: I did S&F despite my snarky response. Truth: Politicians cheat and voters are often rabid.

We all know that in God's only chosen continent of 'Merica our government is perfect and all elections are not corruptible. They also keep pink unicorns in the Pentagon.

This is about what went happened in Iowa in 2016, in the dem caucus.

So we can talk about the 1001 variations elsewhere, another time.

But thanks for weighing in Mr. Stephanopolous.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join