It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 precincts MIA and 2 counts of voter fraud - Iowa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Not a shocker and am sure there will be more. Voter frauds happen on both sides of the same coin. I hope this time someone is held accountable.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This whole mess reminds me of the Republican primary in 2012. Iowa first declares Mitt the winner, a week or so later they say it was actually Santorum, then much later Ron Paul came out with the majority of the Iowa delegates. Let's face it, the whole process is a crooked sham. Only when Bernie loses will I know he was a good choice after all.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As a Ron paul 2012 supporter I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya...

Actually there is a thread out there about bernie where I warned about this exact thing happening. I said bernie needs to crush hillary 2:1 to have a chance, it has to get to a level where it can't be spun.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I'm beginning to think the whole idea of caucusing instead of voting is specifically designed to control the outcome of the process.

I can't think of another reason to institute such a looney process.

What the hell is wrong with holding a straight up vote and counting the ballots?

And when it comes to "national" elections, why don't we have a process that's uniform across the board, in all states?

The only reason to create such a convoluted process like the one we currently have, is so that it can be manipulated.

As Bernie's revolution gets underway, fixing this problem definitely needs to be included on our "to do list."

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
As a Ron paul 2012 supporter I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya...

Actually there is a thread out there about bernie where I warned about this exact thing happening. I said bernie needs to crush hillary 2:1 to have a chance, it has to get to a level where it can't be spun.

They screwed Ron Paul.

They screwed Bernie.

Bushton won again.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I'm beginning to think the whole idea of caucusing instead of voting is specifically designed to control the outcome of the process.

I can't think of another reason to institute such a looney process.

What the hell is wrong with holding a straight up vote and counting the ballots?

And when it comes to "national" elections, why don't we have a process that's uniform across the board, in all states?

The only reason to create such a convoluted process like the one we currently have, is so that it can be manipulated.

As Bernie's revolution gets underway, fixing this problem definitely needs to be included on our "to do list."

I believe the Republicans actually DO use a straw poll procedure in the Iowa caucus, whereas the Democrats employ some rather confusing mathematical delegate process.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

The voting process is a disaster, we need open source software in our voting machines and paper recipients and records. I am 60 and this was my first time seeing a caucus circus, I'm not impressed.

My question is where do we find more honest people to run for the congress Sanders needs?

I wonder if Sanders could use an EO to end lobbying as we know it?

My mind is spinning with questions, with politics I always think of the Who:

We don't get fooled again Don't get fooled again, no no. Yeah Meet the new boss Same as the old boss.

Sanders is quite the person, to even think, he may be able to fix this rigged social political system.

Go Bernie!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I suggest a run off election policy actually.

The numbers I gave in this thread earlier, as stated two more votes on Bernie's side would have moved a delegate.

Let's suppose there had been 3 O'Malley supporters present at my precinct. 3 wouldn't have fielded a delegate. They could of course have stayed where they were. But let's say they given their "rather" choice, would rather Bernie over Hillary. If They had decided in the light of not fielding a viable delegate and wishing for Bernie to take one delegate over Hillary could have moved to the Bernie side. This is something you can do in real time in a democratic Caucus.

I Like the run off election idea.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Seiko because: (fail at typing)

edit on 2-2-2016 by Seiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Clinton voter fraud in Polk County, Iowa Caucus

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

What a mess!!!
How in the HELL can these Clinton voters make an accurate count...individual Clinton supporters can vote many times here!!
edit on 2-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Typical of HRC

Lots of claims that team HRC committed election fraud in Iowa:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
With the obvious Hillary fraud, what do people think the *real* totals are?

I say Sanders got 55%

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He definitely would've won. I haven't heard of his campaign pulling any shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would love to know how many fraud reports, the election fraud hotline received from both parties.

Team HRC knew the ropes and used dirty tricks, but that's clinton's for you!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This election is getting more corrupt each day.

I guess there is no oversight for the corrupt bunch, We The People have lost this election to the billionaires who always get what they want. It must be nice to be so privileged.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
This election is getting more corrupt each day.

I guess there is no oversight for the corrupt bunch, We The People have lost this election to the billionaires who always get what they want. It must be nice to be so privileged.

Every election since 2000 has been completely corrupted. It's not new and it will continue to happen until the people say, "Enough!"

Maybe it's because I haven't supported a candidate in many years that I can see it and hang on to it.

But nothing will change until we demand real change. The National Voter Reform Act just put our elections in the hands of the elite. The two parties staged the 2000 and 2004 election debacles to push that Act through. Everything went digital after that. Voter registrations were designated to statewide databases.

Case in point: Ohio. Their voter registration information is kept on the same database that was breached to smear Joe the Plumber when someone accessed his child support records. Every voter who receives help from the ODFJS is registered on that same system. It's clearly not secure from prying eyes when a political enemy 'needs' smearing.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In 2012 Frothy Santorum won Iowa but it was credited to Mitt Romney. No one knew until 13 weeks later. For some reason old people will cheat for the biggest lying establishment candidate.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The other side to the CSPAN video election fraud accusations:

What Actually Happened in Iowa Caucus Alleged ‘Voter Fraud’ Video

Okay, so here is what happened. Gentsch told us that some members of the Bernie camp thought they saw something strange or “issues” with the Clinton vote. Gentsch said after the issues surfaced, he asked the crowd if they wanted a recount.

“I am just there to do the will of the body. If the Bernie folks wanted a recount, they would have asked for one by raising their hands,” he told LawNewz.com. The vote on whether to do a recount failed by a majority. They never did a recount, and Clinton won 232 votes in that precinct.

“It was a very small but loud Bernie Sanders minority that had the issue but apparently they didn’t have the support of the rest of his camp,” Gentsch said. When we asked Gentsch specifically what the issues were with the Clinton vote, Gentsch said he didn’t know. He also provided LawNewz.com with these handwritten notes from Monday night.

As for whether what happened amounted to “fraud,” Hagle said “unless there was a purposeful undercount or fudging the calculation to distribute the delegates it would [not] seem to rise to the level of fraud.

source

So it looks like this might just be business as usual, in the Iowa caucus.

edit on 3-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: close ex tag

edit on 3-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added second ex

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Jansy

Its easier to hide the votes nowadays, they're digits / pixels on a screen.

Remember Bush Gore fraud in Florida? It went on for a month until Gore conceded, Bush's brother Jeb was governor at the time…

Now all they have to do is change the results in software.

Wipe… all better.

And never forget that the Black Caucus reps one by one approached the chair but, with no senator co-signs, they were all out of order. Of course the chair was Gore. Why would he contest? 322

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn
Thanks, I didn't know that part. Might there be a link I can read more about that?

edit on 3-2-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The best part was that there was no official declaration of Hillary winning. She just stormed the stage and announced that she had won, and nobody bothered to respond.

This is what the dems have come to. Worse than Imelda Marcos on her worst day. But they love it and will vote for it all day long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join