It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 precincts MIA and 2 counts of voter fraud - Iowa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is some explaining that needs to be done, the IDP needs to answer for a few problems that occurred on their watch. The first question is, how could 90 precincts not have IDP represenatives? Were those 90 precincts chose randomly or was their planning to accommodate a specific candidate?

The Bernie Sanders campaign said early Tuesday morning that it was informed by the Iowa Democratic Party that results from 90 precincts were missing.

The Bernie Sanders campaign said early Tuesday morning that it was informed by the Iowa Democratic Party that results from 90 precincts were missing.

CNN reported that the Iowa Democratic Party said it would need to “re-stage” the results of the caucuses in those 90 counties.

The Sanders campaign said the Iowa Democratic Party had asked the campaigns to “help them out.”

A spokesperson for the Iowa Democratic Party did not immediately respond to TheBlaze’s request for comment.

so urce

Here we have a case being represented as voter fraud caught on CSPAN:

See 1:48:00 to 1:54:00 in this video CSPAN video
Reddit discussion

Is this the second case of Clinton Election 'Fraud' Caught on Camera in Iowa?

another case of election fraud occurred in Iowa at Ames District 1-3

IOWA - Right on the heels of claims that election fraud occurred at Iowa precinct #43 we have another story that is also worth investigating. In the latest accusation voters from Ames District 1-3 are claiming "the organizer there was attempting to lie to voters and stall in a manner that clearly benefited Hillary Clinton".

Both of these stories are very serious accusations especially since the race between Clinton and Sanders is extremely close. The entire incident was captured on camera . We have included the full video below.

Reddit user DBZ5episodesyelling explains:

The hall was full to the point where fire regulations were in question. So he announces that we are going to caucus outside. an hour goes by and we're still sitting.
At this point he announces that everyone who is sure of their vote is going to file out the door and tell it to an organizer and then go home. Both the bernie and clinton organizers claim this is incorrect. 45 minutes go by.
At this point many people, most first time caucus goers, were leaving. The man still refused to start counting votes. He claimed everyone could film him if they wished.
I think you all can guess what happens next. People start filming him. Not only does he refuse to go on record, not only does he refuse to state his name, but he attempted to get the (multiple) people filming kicked out because they were "independents".
Finally a pregnant caucus-goer takes control of the entire situation. The result: 16.1% clinton 84% sanders. If the caucus had been at the correct time, I'm confident it would have been a no-contest sanders victory.

source

These are questions that need answers, was this voter fraud, or just American politics?

The underdog always is the winner in a tie, way to go Bernie!

edit on 2-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: add pic

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The 90 precincts must have been reviewed and ranked "classified".

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Not possible. Voter fraud never happens. The politicians that don't want voters to present ID at the polls told me so.

ETA: I did S&F despite my snarky response. Truth: Politicians cheat and voters are often rabid.
edit on 2-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Clinton's campaign managers. Yes I stole this.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or...

Maybe Hillary wiped them with her special cloth, lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Haha, Domo. The coin Hillary uses is two headed, two faced.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"Missing".

In the latest accusation voters from Ames District 1-3 are claiming "the organizer there was attempting to lie to voters and stall in a manner that clearly benefited Hillary Clinton".

Well there you go.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Found a little more information on the MIA precincts:

He threw little light on an unfolding controversy over certain Iowa precincts that did not have enough Democratic party volunteers to report delegate totals for each candidate but did call on officials to take the unusual step of revealing underlying voter totals. Delegates are awarded in the Iowa Democratic contest on a precinct-by-precinct basis, irrespective of the state-wide vote for each candidate.

“I honestly don’t know what happened. I know there are some precincts that have still not reported. I can only hope and expect that the count will be honest,” he said. “I have no idea. Did we win the popular vote? I don’t know, but as much information as possible should be made available.”

Sanders’ campaign director, Jeff Weaver, told reporters he did not “anticipate we are going to contest” specific results but hoped there would be an investigation into what happened.

source

Something stinks in Iowa...

...and I think it's HRC.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We need to cut Hil some slack.......they're just practicing for the General Election, to make sure they get their procedures down...

Dress. Rehearsal.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
We need to cut Hil some slack.......they're just practicing for the General Election, to make sure they get their procedures down...

Dress. Rehearsal.

'They' have had their procedures down since the two parties hijacked our election systems, in Florida and Ohio, through the National Voter Reform Act after the staged debacles during the 2000 and 2004 elections.

The elite have infiltrated both parties and they have no fears that they will elect the next POTUS despite the voters.

(That candidate is the one with the biggest spending plan.)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Its easier to hide the votes nowadays, they're digits / pixels on a screen.

Remember Bush Gore fraud in Florida? It went on for a month until Gore conceded, Bush's brother Jeb was governor at the time…

Now all they have to do is change the results in software.

Wipe… all better.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This makes my experience seem even more pleasant. We caucused for about an hour and everything went smoothly. At the caucus I attended none of this happened thankfully and the camps were not to be persuaded. At every point the chair read of the proceedings and asked for discussion. At every point we all reached consensus to move forward.

The chair shown here needs to be tarred and feathered and ran out of town.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Wow... Clinton is a stunned # lol

Wolf - pac . com
edit on 51216p25102 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Stinky....

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This article helps explain the MIA precincts and the vote tally being carried over to today:

Votes from one precinct in Iowa were still missing Tuesday morning, and Democrats from that neighborhood scrambled to find party officials so that they could report their tally: Bernie Sanders won by 2 delegates over Hillary Clinton.

With Des Moines precinct No. 42's results, Clinton's excruciatingly close lead narrowed further, making the final tally for delegate equivalents in the Democratic Iowa caucuses:

Clinton: 699.57

Sanders: 697.77.

It quickly raised questions about whether Sanders had won the popular vote in Iowa. Sanders backers called for Iowa Democratic Party officials to release the raw vote totals.

sourc e

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When you posted this I was still on my first cup of coffee, I was about to search for Iowa Dem Party classifies results for 90 precincts.

Then it hit me and I lmao! thanks!

Have a great day!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seiko
This makes my experience seem even more pleasant. We caucused for about an hour and everything went smoothly. At the caucus I attended none of this happened thankfully and the camps were not to be persuaded. At every point the chair read of the proceedings and asked for discussion. At every point we all reached consensus to move forward.

The chair shown here needs to be tarred and feathered and ran out of town.

Did your precinct go for Bernie of Hillary?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

71 people present, 40 for Bernie, 31 for Hillary. Through formula this was 3 of 6 delegates each. If 2 more had been on the Bernie side it would have split 4/6 instead of 3/6. Popular vote to Bernie in my precinct and delegates tied.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

OP...good examples of Clinton voter fraud.
The precinct organizer in #43 is a classic example of a Hillary plant...her corrupt minions are everywhere in politics...and at every level.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join