posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
When I see "CRPG" I think of all the older RPG games, which are coming back in style now. Have helped Kickstart a few but unfortunately most won't be
released for another year or so. So I can't exactly recommend them just yet...
On the horizon I have:
- Underworld Ascendant
- The Bards Tale IV
- Torment: Tides of Numenara (which has recently released Early Access on Steam)
- and Project Resurgence (which is in the process of being
What's out currently I can recommend:
- ALL of the Dragon Ages. If for story alone. Even if I didn't really like the dialogue of Inquisition because it wasn't "dialogue" as such, but just
questions after questions and made no sense at all to play anything other than Human due to politics.
- ALL of the Mass Effects. In fact, Andromeda will be out in the near future, more reason to play them!
- I've recently gotten into Dragon's Dogma now that it's on PC. You can tell it's a console port, but I'm finding it quite good after getting used to
- Divinity: Original Sin - is pretty good, though it took me a while to get used to the fact that I was controlling -two- characters and to get over
"talking to myself" so to speak. Clearly made for co-op.
- Pillars of Eternity, though you did mention that one in the OP.
- Torchlight 1 and 2 are fun little ARPGs, reminiscent of Diablo.
This is my Steam Page
- I have a heap of games there, most of which I could recommend.
Some I've never touched in my life, haha! But sometimes I like to look at lists, see things that sound interesting and investigate, and before you
know it I'm enjoying something I never would have found otherwise.