It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Has The Most Statistically Improbable Coin-Toss Luck Ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: IAMTAT

She's almost as lucky as Whitey Bulger (as well as some other similarities).

Did 'Whitey have kankles too?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
With that kind of luck it's no wonder people are ignoring her illegal activities and still continuing to vote for her.

Or the coin was biased or the flips never actually happened, I wouldn't be surprised at either when it comes to a Clinton

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No, but Whitey was an accomplished gangster.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Was this a "Heads, I win. Tails, you lose" coin toss? Bernie too old to catch on to that one?

Seriously, I tried six coin tosses and came up 'heads' only twice. And I consider myself a very lucky person.

In the OP article...there's a coin toss calculator...but I didn't know how to post it.
Everyone try your luck.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Good article:

Coin toss broke 6 Clinton-Sanders deadlocks in Iowa — and Hillary won each time

Good Tweet from article:

HillaryClinton won a delegate in the #IowaCaucus by a coin toss. They literally let money decide the election

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True.

Just like pretty much every other kid in America who was good at Monopoly, enjoyed playing the banker and grew up to major in Finance, Law or Poly-Sci at some east coast university.

It's a big dumb show. Most Americans can't tell the difference between local, state or national issues, let alone international issues. We get distracted by arguments about "ideas" and "values" for decades, while the banker counts currency.

We tally our chits on paper with clipboards and use coin tosses and astrology to declare "winners" in games we barely understand at all, and wonder why the table always seems so rigged.

Our participation is fake at all levels because we are playing the wrong game at every move, and we imagine this gives us power. It might be funny if it wasn't such a scam.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
"Democracy." Decided at the toss of a coin. How pathetic. There should be a recount or a revote rather than this garbage.

I'm not sure if it's rigged, but god damn does this look suspicious.

I bet the establishment has to be feeling anxious right about now. It was barely a win for Clinton, and hardly a loss for Sanders. Sanders is spinning this as the beginning of a revolution. It will only gain momentum from here on out, providing he plays his cards correctly.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How less democratic can it get than a f***in coin toss?
Not only are most American politicians are jokes in themselves, now it is decided by a coin toss?

I hope at least that it's a real coin and done so in front of unbiased spectators.
edit on 2-2-2016 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

They literally let money decide the result of a caucus, even though both sides in a statistical tie carry (near) the same number of delegates forward. Because "winning" is the part of the game that makes us tune in and cheer for a "team" that does less to represent US than our favorite TV shows.

And the band played on.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
"Democracy." Decided at the toss of a coin. How pathetic. There should be a recount or a revote rather than this garbage.

Or, at least, ROCK/PAPER/SCISSORS !

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Did the coin have heads on both sides?

That would be appropriate because Killary is two-faced.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I challenge your odds with tails never fails!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
I challenge your odds with tails never fails!

I called tails and got 3 out of 6. I'll do it again and see if I can get closer but it's highly improbably I'll get all 6!

Well, I'll be darned....I got 6 out 6 Tails.
edit on 2-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Just wondering if all the Sanders supporters are feeling Bernt today.

C'mere, let this Ron Paul supporter give you a hug. I know your anguish.

Considering how so many have been saying he didn't have a chance then I think with Clinton at 49.9 percent, and Mr. Sanders at 49.6 percent shows everyone he has a damn good chance so no anguish, but her winning based off of a coin toss is pretty ridiculous.

If history repeats though then we must remember she won that state with a much higher margin when she ran against Obama.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
After Hillary takes office maybe they will issue a commemorative coin with her head on both sides.

It could be a thin plate of gold over lead, just as fake and toxic as she is!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think most Sanders supporters are feeling galvanised, actually...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Somebody has to ask the question:
Why did Hillary's camp take 'Heads' for ALL of the 6 winning tosses?
Was it a 'Ladies first choice'?

There ARE such things as 'weighted' coins...and many could've been passed out to precincts where the Hillary campaign knew it might be close.
---just sayin'....

edit on 2-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I thought Obama took Iowa? Was it NH?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Someone needs to photoshop a picture of Hillary holding a coin in front of a banner with "Iowa Victory" written on it, Clinton saying "Couldn't have done it without you my friend."
edit on 2/2/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Wait until the witch kicks him in the nuts again.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join