It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Precincts Decided with a Coin Toss: Clinton wins all 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Drudge is actually reporting 6 were won this way. Also quite interesting is the fact that in some precincts a bunch of delegates just "vanished" at the final tally.

Coin Flips

Do we really believe that this is just a coincidence? How much longer must we just accept the shenanigans that our overlords pull to fix elections. The Clintons are absolutely shameless it seems.
edit on 2-2-2016 by SevenThunders because: bad link

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

your link doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I can't access your link, but I read the same site.

I can't believe she won all coin tosses, ridiculous. And, theres no mention of this on Fox or CNN. Somethings up.
edit on 2216 by ckhk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Not sure what was going on with the link, but it works for now. Maybe they will pull this later, since it is damning.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well there it is folks, the beacon of democracy to the western world decides fate on a coin toss.
you know what in future how about just leave spreading democracy to, oh, i dont know someone else.
Bravo..... Bravo.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Obscene.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Drudge is actually reporting 6 were won this way. Also quite interesting is the fact that in some precincts a bunch of delegates just "vanished" at the final tally.

Coin Flips

Do we really believe that this is just a coincidence? How much longer must we just accept the shenanigans that our overlords pull to fix elections. The Clintons are absolutely shameless it seems.

The fact that she maintained a 1% lead from when 10% of stations were still waiting to report until when the last station reported...

Considering that just about every location has young people, for there to be more volatility in the first 90% of stations than in the last 10% of stations critical for Time Warners "HILLARY WON" headlines.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Who was tossing that coin!

It doesn't matter if it was my choice that hit it like that, i would still be suspicious.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did I not make a post about the coin tosses just like 7 posts down?????????

Don't even need to use search for that.
edit on 2-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did I not make a post about the coin tosses just like 7 posts down?????????

Don't even need to use search for that.

Yes it seems you did, and that's a shame because your OP is just one line, 2 quotes and no opinion - barely even an OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Politics is a very dirty and cruel game to be involved in. We all know this is a game to break poor Sanders health. You know lies and more lies can do that. They say Cruz won, but that's not entirely true and the figures prove it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

The fact that she maintained a 1% lead from when 10% of stations were still waiting to report until when the last station reported...

watching CNN right now Sanders and Clinton are virtually tied at 49.9% Clinton, 49.5% Sanders and O'Malley .05%, Fox says 50%, 50%,1%, can't see that. that makes 101percent.

there is no one percent lead.

edit on 2-2-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join