It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Hardee har har har. Your boy almost came in third. I laugh in your face.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: GrantedBail

Keep in mind that Iowa is primarily white. Imagine how Trump will do with minority voters start to be able to decide his fate. He's going to tank so quickly.

Might be a surprise in that as well. The trick is to see how many minority votes move over from the Dem to the GOP this year. But I have a feeling that Trumps support is going to surprise some people there. Weather or not it will be enough to win is another thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Trump's support has already surprised me considerably. I thought that he should have washed out of the election back in July, let alone making it to the Iowa caucus.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
bad juju to win Iowa.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Arent trump fans immuned to trolling, come on boyz and girls grow some thicker skin. Hahaha bye bye trump ya loser.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
lol OP this was a terrible thread and post to get people fired up with your ignorance. Can't say I'm surprised as this hasn't been the first or last time.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Iowa never picks the winner.
Trump strategically extricated himself from the debates so he would not diminish the win that counts, in New Hampshire.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Iowa never picks the winner.

Claiming they never pick the winner would be historically incorrect in fact 2/3 of the time they have been the ones that pick the winner.

Six Republican winners in Iowa, out of nine contests there, have gone on to win the GOP nomination.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

As a loud mouth, I would like to thank you for participating in the process. We all have to live with these choices.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There is one thing worse than Trump...rabid, partisan division.

As someone who hasn't backed a winning candidate in 20 years, I've become completely apathetic thanks to gloating sentiments like the OP.

It's sad that I think of apathy as 'winning' now because I don't care to have any part of the shallow, partisan hate.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is why there will always be a division.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
***snip***

Trump believes in "an eye for an eye", and with all the crap we've been getting from politicians for decades, I tend to agree with him.

soulwaxer

Surely "an eye for an eye" would show us Trump throwing tomatoes back at the disgruntled assailant?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
trump will lose even worse in new hampshire, he might drop out of the race after that. cruz and rubio will pick up steam now and leave trump in the dust. so much for being a "winner".

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
All that happened was Cruz got 9 delegates, Trump got 8 and Rubio got 8. That is all that happened. Oh and Hillary stole some delegates with rigged coin tosses. However, Trump is going to clean house from here on out, the liberal loon media is just slapping hands today, delusional as usual. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yo Seagull!!! High five!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Let's go Bernie!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm going to vote for whoever runs against the Clintons.

Douche or not.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
All that happened was Cruz got 9 delegates, Trump got 8 and Rubio got 8. That is all that happened. Oh and Hillary stole some delegates with rigged coin tosses. However, Trump is going to clean house from here on out, the liberal loon media is just slapping hands today, delusional as usual. ~$heopleNation

I'd say delusion runs rampantly through most humans equally, especially those that actually attach any kind of importance to or put faith in "caucuses", "delegates", & "voting".
edit on 2-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Delusional mental illness and irrational thinking tends to exist more within the liberal loon mindset, but yeah I agree that at the end of the day the entire process is rigged. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I think it's inaccurate to generalize a certain side or type. We live in an anti-egalitarian society & all political avenues represent that.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

of course there are always exceptions to the rule. What we live in though my friend, is the result of a very deranged and backwards social phenomenon. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join