It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Hardee har har har. Your boy almost came in third. I laugh in your face.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I am going to tell you something right now. Trump is such a loser. That you think he has a main stream following just kills me. He is repugnant and represents the worst of society. When you tell your caucus goers to beat up any protesters and you will cover the legal costs?????? What the heck??? Seriously you think this guy should be the leader of the free world??

this douche

There is a silent majority in this country. We may not be as loud or as obnoxious as you but we are just as fed up with the crap going on around here in the country as the next guy.

Just know that you are the fringe. You exist outside of people that have sense. We don't get down with your agenda. You are outsiders.
edit on 2-2-2016 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

+85 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

I'm not a trump supporter, but honestly I do not see how this post and it's antagonizing nature is any different than those you condemn, meh carry on.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thanks for stopping by.

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You, like the msm, are misrepresenting Trump's remarks. He did NOT say to beat up ANY protester. He said that he got a notice from security about a guy with tomatoes (someone threw a few tomatoes at him at a previous rally), and then he said "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you." Do you see the difference?

All Trump does with these remarks is to let people know he isn't taking any crap (throwing tomatoes at someone because you don't like what they are saying, is an act of aggression = crap), and he gives fair warning. Just like putting words into his mouth, or taking his words out of context = crap.

I much prefer his straight talk (even if it is a bit tasteless) to the cowardly manner in which his opposition tries to defame him.

Trump believes in "an eye for an eye", and with all the crap we've been getting from politicians for decades, I tend to agree with him.

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
wow trump is not as strong as he or his fans thought. mr "i'm ahead in every poll" is down when it matters. this could be the beginning of the end for him. i'm glad that this country is not behind him, and in iowa no less, makes me proud to be an American!!!! if the trend continues, as I see Rubio surging, trump could be in 3rd place in new Hampshire, his ego will be smashed!!

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I can tell you I'm against whoever the hell "we" is, just from your attitude. You've got the parasite.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Isn't this a troll thread?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes, yes it is.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

So then you are a supporter of the status quo?

Yet you claim you are fed up, and then brag about how you want to help elect more of the exact same.....

Very revealing

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

A lot of threads in the MudPit qualify as troll threads... Speaking as a member who rather dislikes the mud pit.

Trump finishes third in the Iowa caucus... I'm not sorry for it. I dislike the man intensely. I support nothing he stands for, or advocates...or at least the methods which he would endorse.

While he deserves to be heard, he doesn't deserve to be the President of my country. Nor for that matter do the two twits that finished ahead of him...nor the demon (I spelled that most carefully...) that won the Democratic caucuses.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Spot on. This thread is garbage, and the OP should be ashamed of themselves.

Not gonna say the thread should be deleted, because i believe in freedom of speech, but still...what a crap thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

A lot of threads in the MudPit qualify as troll threads... Speaking as a member who rather dislikes the mud pit.

Trump finishes third in the Iowa caucus... I'm not sorry for it. I dislike the man intensely. I support nothing he stands for, or advocates...or at least the methods which he would endorse.

While he deserves to be heard, he doesn't deserve to be the President of my country. Nor for that matter do the two twits that finished ahead of him...nor the demon (I spelled that most carefully...) that won the Democratic caucuses.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

You most assuredly spelled her name correctly!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There seems to be a party going on this morning...

From CNN -
"Having dominated the headlines for so long, Trump's campaign created an establishment vibe of its very own. It was top down in its approach -- hinging on the attractiveness of the man rather than the efforts of grass-roots activists.
Iowa showed that this isn't good enough. American democracy still prefers candidates to go from door to door and picnic to picnic, shaking hands. Trump is going have to conquer his self-confessed germophobia if he's going to win"

www.cnn.com...

Personally, there are NO candidates that I lean to from any/either party. The top four, Clinton & Sanders, Democrat, and Cruz & Trump, Republican, each carry so much baggage that should they somehow get elected, they will either be ushered out the White House door by a court or do more harm than good.

But, that noted, the anti-Trump-a-teers will be toasting with insult-champagne in full glory.
If it had been the other way around, the same would be happening in reverse.

Oh well, enjoy it while ya can, right?

Have a nice day, yall

edit on 2-2-2016 by redoubt because: y

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

We may not be as loud or as obnoxious as you but we are just as fed up with the crap going on around here in the country as the next guy.

So you're all for putting the 2 people in that will only make things worse?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You got your stars. Now, regarding the Caucus, a showing for a non-politician in Iowa to be at 25% is impressive. When this started everyone, and I mean everyone in the establishment and the MSM said he would be gone by the end of 2015 and would not even post in Iowa. He did what he came to do. He gave a nice speech and is moving to NH where he will be fighting not Cruz but Rubio. Rubio last night was revealed as the GOP runner to take over where Jeb has failed miserably.

Who was the sore loser? Bernie...complaining about voter fraud and that the man is against him and his campaign. That is a douche. A whiner. So let's get it straight.

To address the comment he made, I see, so it is ok to throw a tomato to assault him but there should be nothing done to stop it. If someone shows up with tomatoes to throw they need an ass-kicking.

Your post is also very very condescending to the US voter. This holier than thou attitude is why people are calling this a troll thread. The OP has nothing of true substance, only opinion and hate. I would expect nothing less from a DNC follower.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Keep in mind that Iowa is primarily white. Imagine how Trump will do with minority voters start to be able to decide his fate. He's going to tank so quickly.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And Trump got SECOND not third. Bush will be it in the end.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well Hardee har har har. Your boy almost came in third. I laugh in your face.

Imagine that he didn't go to the last debate and still placed higher than those who did...I think he is laughing in your face.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
And Trump got SECOND not third. Bush will be it in the end.

Maybe, maybe not. If things keep going like this, there very well cold be a legitimate three way brokered convention, but if Jeb! emerges as the winner of that fracas, then we know the GOPe is playing dirty tricks. The only possible legit winners from a such thing would be Cruz, Trump, or Rubio.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
haha. Poor old thing was beaten by a Cuban-Canadian who is not even eligible to run! (snickers). That must be hard for him to swallow. His attack on Cruz fell on deaf ears.

Yes I think it's funny, but I dislike them both immensely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join