It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coin Toss Caucus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Drudge Report link

source

Hillary wins precincts by coin toss? - Now I have seen everything.

t happened in precinct 2-4 in Ames, where supporters of candidates Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton disputed the results after 60 caucus participants apparently disappeared from the proceedings.

A Clinton supporter correctly called “heads” on a quarter flipped in the air, and Clinton received a fifth delegate.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Drudge Report link

source

Hillary wins precincts by coin toss? - Now I have seen everything.

t happened in precinct 2-4 in Ames, where supporters of candidates Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton disputed the results after 60 caucus participants apparently disappeared from the proceedings.

A Clinton supporter correctly called “heads” on a quarter flipped in the air, and Clinton received a fifth delegate.

The caucus does not count nor show the true votes . They only release the SDE

*The Iowa Democratic Party doesn't report vote counts. It reports State Delegate Equivalents (SDEs), predictions of who will attend the state-wide party convention.

Iowa results

Im a sayin Clinton won. But due to the recent and past problems Hillary has ran into , they placed them in a tie. Look for more tie outcomes in the future until the outcome of all the investigations. Too much at stake for the D party.

edit on 2-2-2016 by Gothmog because: added

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am following, but still this SDE gave Clinton at least 1 delegate, or predicted delegate and possibly 2 more besides that going on the articles. From your link it is Sanders 692 and Clinton 696. Still....coin tosses?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Might as well.

I mean, let's face it, the options themselves are not very representative of the people of the United States are they? You have a blowhard borderline psychotic with some sort of alien mammal living on his head, a Clinton, which is a bad idea for its own sake, and Bernie Sanders, who, for all that his politics make more sense to me as a human, does not really gel well with approximately half the electorate in the relevant nation.

Its going to be a crapshow either way.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Gothmog

I am following, but still this SDE gave Clinton at least 1 delegate, or predicted delegate and possibly 2 more besides that going on the articles. From your link it is Sanders 692 and Clinton 696. Still....coin tosses?

Precisely. But how do we know without the actual vote count ?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Might as well.

I mean, let's face it, the options themselves are not very representative of the people of the United States are they? You have a blowhard borderline psychotic with some sort of alien mammal living on his head, a Clinton, which is a bad idea for its own sake, and Bernie Sanders, who, for all that his politics make more sense to me as a human, does not really gel well with approximately half the electorate in the relevant nation.

Its going to be a crapshow either way.

LOL!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I am your FIFTH flag Reldra!!! It's the number 5 because Hillary will be pleading the 5th pretty soon!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE High five!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey you guys know what this like.....it's like finding out your country's politics is powered by a SQUIRREL ON A WHEEL....

edit on 2-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Why not do the election with a coin toss, say 2 out of 3?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I thought this coin flip would be impossible to cheat. But their could be an easy cheat here, a HRC mole as a Sanders Captain. Both captains know their working for HRC, flip the coin and say Bernies side looses.

I saw one of the coin flips in a gym and those participating were a long ways from others, the camera never showed the end result.

Just saying, there could have been a way to cheat the system.

top topics

join