It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not look fondly upon February

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

My birthday is on February 28th.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My birthday is on February 28th.

Nice! Happy early birthday! I must wish you happy birthday now as, even with it written publically in a thread I posted, the odds of my remembering any date for any reason are nil lol.

Peace.

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
My family member has a very good friend who is a psychic, he has read me and everything he told came true. He said also, the 6th month from your birth month is not good for Anyone, EVER. If you were born in Aug/Sept., this is probably what is happening.

March is also NOT good for me, though I got pregnant in this month, as he said I would. I didn't believe him until that happened. The only good thing that happened in that month for me.

Here's what I did, by accident, to lift that curse/vibe off me, I held a snake. Yes, a snake may remove some bad stuff going on around you!

Hope all gets better for you. That's a lot of bad stuff to happen.

For me that would mean June. Fortunately June and July tend to be good months for me oddly. Maybe all the sun lol.

Peace.
edit on 2/2/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Placed response to other quote here rather than create additional post.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's cool. Thanks by the way. I was just poking a little fun.

It really is on february 28th though, but I can understand why you wouldn't like the month. If not for my bday, I wouldn't be too fond of it either. At least it's only 28 or 29 days long.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm hoping to learn the love the month if a year happens when nothing but good things happen lol. I figured maybe by talking about it for once, it might let the universe know about this particular annual glitch in the matrix and sort it out.

Okay not really lol.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Interesting. I am of the opinion that April is not a "good month" in general. It's my birth month,my birthday is towards the very end of April,on the 27th. I've never noticed that October is bad for me specifically,though - like Night Star mentioned bad luck and unpleasantness is pretty much evenly distributed through the year

Just from reading some history,April seems to be in general a particularly badluck month,with lots of negative things occurring in that month.Or maybe i just notice it more,because it's my birth month

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Btw,did'nt know about the snake-thing. I would LOVE to have a pet snake,i love handling them,their lovely dry cool skins,the way they feel like a living moving "stressball"

If i had one,i would wear it draped around my neck most of the day,and handle it constantly,it's rather addictive

But in my country where everything Has to be a total rip-off,to buy a non-poisonous snake+terrarium would be hugely expensive. You'd think,living out in the African Bush as i do,i could've had one free of charge by now,courtesy of Mother Nature..but Noooo,the only ones who come into my yard and house,are ridiculously poisonous-Mozambiquan Spitting Cobras,Adders,Black Mambas,which i then have to kill-and some of them put up quite a fight too.Nothing benevolent comes near our house,snake-wise

edit on 12-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My birthday is on Feb 1st.

Sucks about your February history and diagnosis and smoking dishwasher. Hope it's a smooth rest of the month from here on out.

ily.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

You KNEW it was coming!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LOUISE!!!!!

I hope it was as wonderful as you are!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

OMG ty I love you and I totally forgot until now that it was like the worst bday ever.

I don't even really care about bdays but my car broke down in the school parking lot and though I had some help from some wonderful young men (who I dared to get into their car with but not before I took a picture of them and sent the picture to my family via text message in case I disappeared... lol), it still needed a new radiator. And that cost. Hundreds. Sooooo... yeah that happened. On my burfday. Poop. LOL, maybe February isn't a good month for me either. But I think I had a good bday besides that. Now I've been thinking about what to give to the young men that helped me out... I feel like I must reach out to them and reward their kindness with love and art and probably money in the form of a gift card and invite to come see me at work. They really helped to reinforce my belief that for the most part, people are generally good. And that only a rare couple of folk are the real dangerous weirdo's. So, yeah that kindness was warming.

Not to derail this thread...

BUT, I'm not saying that something good came out of this bad thing.... because like, it shouldn't take a bad thing to bring out or help reinforce a kindness in people. That's kind of effed up. OK, I've said too much. I've gotta stop.

Ty ily. Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Happy belated birthday.
I'm sorry for your vehicular woes, though. I'm glad someone was kind. That's always oddly reassuring isn't it? Lol.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Addendum for what it's worth:

My mom contracted pneumonia in February, which she still getting over. Two days ago, possibly due to a febrile seizure (we're still trying to ascertain what exactly happened, and getting the relevant appointments unfortunately takes time) owing to said pneumonia, she lost consciousness briefly and fell while getting off a train, striking the back of her head, causing a severe laceration and possibly a very mild concussion. CT showed nothing - thankfully - but she does have some symptoms of a very mild concussion. Multiple staple sutures and a tetanus shot later she was discharged and we're observing her and caring for her carefully.

She was very fortunate it wasn't worse. She could have been hit by a car, or worse. We're very thankful. On the other hand... thanks, February! :p

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join