It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Crowd to ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, 'I Will Pay For The Legal Fees '

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Swills

I don't know; it still looks like he incited nothing more than laughter to me. In this case, we should probably refer to facts instead of someone's imagination.

We seem to be out numbered in here, but I laughed myself when I saw it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: TheTory

I don't know; it still looks like he incited nothing more than laughter to me. In this case, we should probably refer to facts instead of someone's imagination.

We seem to be out numbered in here, but I laughed myself when I saw it.

Keep that laugh hidden. Someone might confuse you with a violent Brownshirt.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I just think it's his way, his sense of humor and people take him seriously, when they shouldn't. I didn't.

They shouldn't have taken his whole campaign seriously.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Really? Cruz won? Wow!
What did he do, conjure up the un-dead presence of Jesus?

I heard Sanders actually won...

Do you really not know how this works? If you live in the states, then that is a shame. Are you familiar with Las Vegas, Nevada? They like to gamble there. Vegas, as of 10:46 EST, says Clinton for the DEMs odds of a win-81.7%. For the REPs it's Rubio with odds of a win at 54.8%. Vegas book makers are right nearly every time. BTW they say Hildabeast for the national election win at 52% but it is still early and subject to change. Doesn't everyone know Hildabeast has been selected to be the new figurehead anyway? She spends loads of time on her knees at the CFR and they are the true power of the world.

I actually hear the UK bets MORE. Like on EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE. The US bets on sports and politics.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: olaru12

No, he's just being himself. The man can't handle protesters how the hell can he handle being President? Just imagine what terror he could reign on people who protested him once he's in office, let alone dealing with foreign leaders.

Or protests when he's on foreign soil. Dude would probably think he was in a war and send in troops.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I just think it's his way, his sense of humor and people take him seriously, when they shouldn't. I didn't.

I won't even vote. Never does us any good. Promises, promises and what do we get? The same old crap.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I won't even vote. Never does us any good. Promises, promises and what do we get? The same old crap.

Always vote. If you really think it doesn't matter, focus on 3rd party candidates, independent candidates, and local elections. Many local elections are decided by dozens or hundreds of votes. Every vote counts at that level.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

No, he's just being himself. The man can't handle protesters how the hell can he handle being President? Just imagine what terror he could reign on people who protested him once he's in office, let alone dealing with foreign leaders.

Or protests when he's on foreign soil. Dude would probably think he was in a war and send in troops.

Surprised he hasn't declared war o n Scotland. They aren't too fond of him there.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Always vote. If you really think it doesn't matter, focus on 3rd party candidates, independent candidates, and local elections. Many local elections are decided by dozens or hundreds of votes. Every vote counts at that level.

Yep. Always vote. Sometimes I get the feeling the theory that 'your vote doesn't count' 'TPTB', etc, has decided many elections, causing people to not go out and vote. The local elections ARE the most important.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Surprised he hasn't declared war o n Scotland. They aren't too fond of him there.

Hey, there's still time lol. Just wait until "Super Tuesday", when 12 or more States hold their primaries &/or caucuses. I wouldn't put it past him to have some big "shock value" declaration then, if he's still in the race. So he could always declare the war then (or that his team has discovered aliens, or that the Native Americans are Russian spies & need to be wiped out, or...).

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yep. Always vote. Sometimes I get the feeling the theory that 'your vote doesn't count' 'TPTB', etc, has decided many elections, causing people to not go out and vote. The local elections ARE the most important.

Definitely. The way I see it, the powerbrokers and insiders will always vote. They just don't want us to vote. Every one of our votes dilutes the power of their votes.

As a made up/hypothetical example: a district may have 1,000 citizens of voting age; 600 eligible voters; 400 likely voters; and 300 actual voters. The wealthy, the people in power, insiders, lobbyists, and their allies will all be a part of the 300 who actually vote. Those people and their allies can have enough numbers to sway any election, as long as they can keep the number of actual voters low enough.

Nearly every elected position in the US simply accepts the candidate with the most votes as the winner. It doesn't matter if the candidate gets 3 votes or 1 million, as long as he/she gets the majority of votes that were cast. So not voting just increases the influence of the ones who actually vote. I believe some countries do it differently, requiring a certain percentage of the electorate to cast votes for the election to be valid. Not voting can make sense in those instances.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

No please don't do that, please vote, the gridlock of the last 7yrs is a result of folks not voting I know it's disheartening but if we don't the next step is not the ballot it's the bullet and I think we have a ways to go before that choice is to be made, for example there are a bunch of orgs that the vast majority of regular Dems and Reps will support, who want to get big money out of politics support those initiatives, act locally think nationally.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That's how I've seen it from the start, and it's the reason so many people can't understand why he has so many supporters. All he's doing is having some fun (even if it is in poor taste) and at the same time letting everyone know that he doesn't take any crap. I much prefer his straight talk to political correctness while thinking something totally different.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I wonder how Trump is going to feel when the voters in the primaries "knock the Crap" out of Donald. He lost in Iowa; now I supposed he is going to point the finger at the STUPID people in Iowa. Then next, the STUPID people in New Hampshire.

Trumps aggressive style only appeals to adolescent minded tough guy wanna bee's...adults find it annoying.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wonder how Trump is going to feel when the voters in the primaries "knock the Crap" out of Donald. He lost in Iowa; now I supposed he is going to point the finger at the STUPID people in Iowa. Then next, the STUPID people in New Hampshire.

Trumps aggressive style only appeals to adolescent minded tough guy wanna bee's...adults find it annoying.

I find politics annoying period! I never even come into these threads or very rarely. I have no confidence in our Government. It's always about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. It's all about money and if you don't have any, or very little, you're screwed. Just my opinion. At least Trump gives me a chuckle now and then.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If you watch the video and imagine that Trump is a stand-up comedian, and notice the crowd laughing with him as he escalates the joke towards a climax, you come to realise that he is not serious, only entertaining. Right after that intro-bit, he goes into the more serious matters at hand.

People freak out about the possibility of Trump having to deal with the likes of Putin. Do they actually think that Trump is going to offend Putin in the same way he makes offensive remarks as a joke to rile up an audience?

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Are none of you old enough to remember Reagan. His jokes? He kidding? That is all I see in Trump. Why should a person not speak their mind? This is not the wanna be tough guy crowd it is the tough crowd. If you show up to protest and throw things it is open season on whoever is doing it. I mean, what is wrong with that?

God forbid you stand up for yourself in the good old USA!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Are none of you old enough to remember Reagan. His jokes? He kidding? That is all I see in Trump. Why should a person not speak their mind? This is not the wanna be tough guy crowd it is the tough crowd. If you show up to protest and throw things it is open season on whoever is doing it. I mean, what is wrong with that?

God forbid you stand up for yourself in the good old USA!

Here is the thing his crowd have a certain element in it that beat ppl up, remember that homeless Latino guy going about his business in Boston beaten by two of his supporters, and he didn't call them out??, not only that, he famously said his supporters are passionate, that signaled others to act up at his rallies, leadership sometimes means that you have to tell your supporters to put a lid on it, with that as a back drop he is simply a rebirth of the thuggish Benito Mussolini.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Why would I imagine Trump as a stand up comedian? He's not and he never will be. He's a billionaire running for president and that's what I see, not a comedian. A man running for president should not incite his followers to commit violence against those who would throw a tomato at him because that's not presidential behavior.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No, I was only a baby so I don't know what you're talking about but that said, Trump is allowed to speak his mind but when speaking to his supporters he should really choose his words carefully because someone can get hurt. You know, if Clinton were to say the same exact thing I'm sure you would not be defending her telling us she can speak her mind and god forbid she stand up for herself.

Stand up for himself? A tomato was thrown at him. I think he's gonna be okay but I agree, Trump gets butthurt easily and needs others to stand up for him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join