It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Crowd to ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, 'I Will Pay For The Legal Fees '

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok i watched the video you posted and i didn't find it violent at all. I found it funny, tomatoes! come on. I could clearly tell the guy was being funny. And the audience laughed clearly finding it humorous.

Have you ever been to a tomato fight in Italy? OMG it's the worlds biggest food fight, and No one is Whining because Pedro or Julianna hit them with tomatoes!

www.latomatinatours.com...

When it comes to Ted Cruz I wouldn't stick all your eggs into one basket just yet.

Ted Cruz on Expatriate Terrorist Act from Nov.2014.
panampost.com...

Quote: Presidential wannabe politicians seldom will champion an American First foreign policy, but are eager to stand behind a Pro-Zionist agenda, even at the expense of our own essential national interest. Can an elected US official serve two masters?

September 16, 2014 By 21wire
21stcenturywire.com...

edit on 2/1/2016 by awareness10 because: Flying Tomatoes

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just think it's his way, his sense of humor and people take him seriously, when they shouldn't. I didn't.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I don't know how paying legal fees is going to get a class A felony dismissed, which is what "beating the crap" out of someone could get you.
That is a 20 year prison sentence if convicted.

Actually, Trump could be charged as an accomplice. Incitement to violence is not protected by the first amendment.

Trump is a moron..

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sounds like a joke to me. Maybe you don't have a sense of humour, or are too sensitive, one or the other.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

He does have a weak sense of humor but given how his supporters have acted during his past rallies dealing with protesters it's very irresponsible of him to make such a bad joke. But then again, he did use the word "seriously" and never said he was kidding.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Of course, you attack me and defend Trump. I've been waiting for someone like you to show up.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Throwing any object (even a tomato or a glass of water) with the intent of hitting a person is assault.

If you intervene you are guilty of absolutely nothing.

The tomato thrower will be beaten up by Trump supporters, then by Trump's goons and security, probably once more by the cops on the way to jail, and then again in court by being charged with trespassing,assault,resisting arrest, and probably domestic terrorism.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
When Trump supporters constantly have to make excuses for and/or explain his behavior (and it's not because it's complicated or there is some hidden intelligence there), you gotta be suspect.

Trump supporters...take off the rose-colored glasses and maybe you'll finally see an establishment reality-tv billionaire who has serious ego/anger/gender/infidelity/monetary/race/tweeting/truth issues.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

A tomato was already thrown at Trump prior to today and the accused was only charged with disorderly conduct. If a Trump supporter kicked his ass he would be charged with much worse.

No cops beat the accused either.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Trump wasn't inciting to violence at that point.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

He probably didn't have enough time to react before security swooped in to save the day, preventing violence given how Trumps rally's were in the past. Security at his rally's really do have their work cut out for them.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Was he drunk? Medicated? Or perhaps the campaign is taking its toll on Donald.

He's just a fascist tyrant megalomaniac dictator in the making.

Can you even imagine what he might do with the worlds most powerful military at his command???

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That's a conspiracy charge.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I've thought about it and I lose sleep over it.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course, you attack me and defend Trump. I've been waiting for someone like you to show up.

You don't think it's joke, but an incitement to violence. I think the humorless remark is quite accurate.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No, at best it's a joke, a jest that's mostly true but if a tomato was thrown at him that day I'm sure he would have called for his supporters to do thy bidding.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Skimmed the first page looking for the word 'incitement.' Isn't that a felony in the USA? It's against the law to incite violence isn't it?

I can honestly picture Trump thinking, "Brownshirts? Too much too soon??"

Cos right now, you've got people who'd be chanting "USA!USA!USA!" if he sent out a few guys in brown shirts with Stars and Stripes on the collars and back.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't know; it still looks like he incited nothing more than laughter to me. In this case, we should probably refer to facts instead of someone's imagination.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Skimmed the first page looking for the word 'incitement.' Isn't that a felony in the USA? It's against the law to incite violence isn't it?

I can honestly picture Trump thinking, "Brownshirts? Too much too soon??"

Cos right now, you've got people who'd be chanting "USA!USA!USA!" if he sent out a few guys in brown shirts with Stars and Stripes on the collars and back.

" Who would be" or "who are"? There is a big difference. One is fantasy, one is reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Night Star

He does have a weak sense of humor but given how his supporters have acted during his past rallies dealing with protesters it's very irresponsible of him to make such a bad joke. But then again, he did use the word "seriously" and never said he was kidding.

He wasn't serious. How many comedians say that, or true story when they aren't serious or it isn't a true story. It was his sense of humor. I don't agree with everything he says or does, but I do appreciate his sense of humor at times. This was nothing more in my opinion than a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join