It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well...all my years of training have finally been utilised.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Huh I will leave thus topic. So much texst to read but nothing proves me that they ain't spraying.

In other words nobody in public knows if they are spraying or not. There is theory that they may spray.

So my believe is that they spray. I know humans nature and I m sure they are cooking something up there.

I know some of you are hard believers and need proof, maybe in 20 years they give you one. But the question is who need to give proof? NASA? Obama? TV box?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
Huh I will leave thus topic. So much texst to read but nothing proves me that they ain't spraying.

In other words nobody in public knows if they are spraying or not. There is theory that they may spray.

So my believe is that they spray. I know humans nature and I m sure they are cooking something up there.

I know some of you are hard believers and need proof, maybe in 20 years they give you one. But the question is who need to give proof? NASA? Obama? TV box?

You can't really prove a negative. What you should be looking for is evidence that it is happening and if you can't find that then maybe you have to assume that it isn't

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

It may be that they decide to implement the proposals in which case there'll be plenty of evidence that it's going on.

But it won't prove they have been doing it for the last twenty years.

And I have a feeling it will be more than twenty years before they agree to what type of geoengineering is the one to use.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I know humans nature and I m sure they are cooking something up there.

So does every other human yet there has been no evidence to back the claim that they are cooking something up there.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Theoretically they can cook, but you believe they are not cooking and I believe they are.

Prove me they are not cooking! See how hard is to prove something that none of us know anything, just theory.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Theoretically they can cook, but you believe they are not cooking and I believe they are.

Prove me they are not cooking! See how hard is to prove something that none of us know anything, just theory.

Did you actually read my post?

(post by DenyObfuscation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ofciurse I read it. You put it that way. But I put it thus way:
Some scientist say they are poisoning us, that air us polluted. That is positive statement, so I m looking for proof that this not true what they say.

(post by saadad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I am sure you have done your due diligence in learning about SRM and geo-engineering right?

Here, just to be sure, please answer this, at what altitude would SRM be used at? What chemicals would be used? What is the goal of SRM? How did the idea for it come about? Who is leading the way with regards to geo-engineering and SRM?

Thanks in advance for your time on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hey you got me all wrong. I just read few articles where some scientists claim that they are poisoning us. So I come here in this topic to find the answers.

I know from previous topics that governments and TPTB have their own agendas and if they are spraying us it us something to do with them making some profit.

I read this article: www.99cento.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ofciurse I read it. You put it that way. But I put it thus way:
Some scientist say they are poisoning us, that air us polluted. That is positive statement, so I m looking for proof that this not true what they say.

OK so how would you go about proving it isn't going on? What would count as proof of that to you?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If you look at your posts, you seem kind of sure something evil is going on. I have been in this discussion since about 2007 and have learned a lot about weather, clouds, aircraft engines, geo-engineering and wild thought processes. I don't expect to change many minds here, since most come with a rock solid position, and refuse to even look at the information provided for fear of seeing the folly of their thinking.

This whole thing started with people pointing to contrails and calling them chemtrails simply because they were told to do that. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that nobody can look at a cloud or contrail and tell anything about it other than it's white, puffy and up there. But with the chemtrail crowd, the goal posts will be moved often and frequently. Thus, the situation now is they must be spraying for geo-engineering purposes. (never mind the leap of logic that it took to go from contrails are just there, to "they must be spraying") So we find ourselves having to learn all about geo-engineering in order to bring verifiable facts to the discussion.

Now, on to the challengers position. You, as the challenger who wishes others to prove a negative (which cannot be done) do have a bit of work to do if you want to go about this the right way. Don't worry, not many are willing to do that, so If you don't, you aren't alone. But if you do care enough to ask these questions, there really are answers. Geo-engineering is real and can potentially be a really big issue to us all. So learning the most you can about is not only a good thing, it's essential to the survivability of our planet if things change enough.

The question I asked before are a really good starting point. (IMHO) Those will make you look at the right places to get the answers to those questions. And me telling you is pointless. I have an agenda, so whatever I say is biased. But please, you seem to be at least a little open minded, do look into this and not just from a conspiracy viewpoint. If you have any sincere questions, I or anyone here would be happy to answer if we know it, and while it's just my word, I assure you I won't knowingly lie to you ever.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I see a TankerEnema hoax video being called proof. Not good.

An antidote to the poison you read is available www.metabunk.org...

Please don't ignore mrthumpy's question. How do you prove it's not happening? Do you understand how illogical this approach is?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The video in your link has been debunked by the people who actually made it...

And be sure to read the description of the video as it provides the real answers to what your seeing.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The linked article shows a KC-10, filmed by another KC-10 supposedly spraying something. Therefore, all spraying comes from KC-10s, so if it's not a KC-10, it doesn't spray. So, where do all those KC-10s come from and how do they disguise themselves as 747s and A330s?

If only KC-10s spray, how can that small amount of anything impact the planet? There were only 60 KC-10s produced. How can only 60 aircraft influence anything on the planet? Do all KC-10s spray all the time? When I was refueling off a KC-10, was I getting sprayed? How did they separate the fuel from the chemicals? Did I get chemicals in my F-14 fuel tanks? Was I then, inadvertently spraying too? Could my wingman see that? Did I cause him to get cancer?

Prove that these things didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

And there are only 59 left. Add in downtime for PDM, Phase and general breakage and the remaining aircraft are flying an incredible number of missions.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

As others have pointed out...your source is worthless. Got anything else?

I'm willing to put money in it that we have seen anything else you intend to link to 100 times before. I'd love to be wrong...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
uh maybe try again

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

That's not my source I just read thus story it was also in local papers. I m not thinking about chemtrails and thus conspiracy alit but I m interested. I don't have my own opinion yet. My bugest proof is watching those airplanes moving above my house with binoculars and sometimes u see interesting stuff.

Like contrail or chemtrail call it whatever you like it, disappearing and reappearing. But I think it got to do with the air around the plane.

Spraying from plane is very interesting, I heard that they will switch to drones soon. If course if whole theory about chemtrail is true.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join