It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well...all my years of training have finally been utilised.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi all.

Well, all my years frequenting this subforum and learning from the more regular posters have finally paid off.

Sadly, one of my friends on facebook (a girl my wife hates as shes a shameless flirt with me...and is very pretty) posted a chemtrail story link.
My wife showed me my friends post (i'm rarely on facebook) and said jokingly "destroy her"..

So i informed her of what a contrail is. How hey form. High bypass/low bypass. How the logistics are almost impossible. How anything in the fuel would destroy an engine after not a long time etc, how no plane could hold any amount close to what a contrail weighs, how pilots would notice a weight shift etc...

I held back on lots of details as i'm anticipating replies tomorrow morning. But i'm ready.

So, yeah...thanks Zaphod, Aloysius, Weedwacker, Network Dude et al for your knowledge and weaponry against ignorance like this.
edit on 1-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Ignorant is being in denial of truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

And you still need more than "I know" to prove something is real.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Besides Chemtrails are real.....aren't they......

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Ignorant is being in denial of truth.

Man, its a good thing scientists and physicists and engineers dont operate the way you chemmies do. Or we would not be were we are today with all of mans modern marvels. Including the computers you guys use to peddle your baseless claims.

I cant believe you have the gall to call us ignorant when all you have provided is "i just know" and "look up"

Stop wasting our time.

Anyway, this isn't a post to have the same one way discussion we have had countless times, i just wanted to thank the people i thanked.

Not looking for anyone's opinions on chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well nobody in the chemtrail section is interested in yours either....apparently.....
Ignore my sarcasm though....and lighten up....
Now go debunk the Shiite out of em...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Well nobody in the chemtrail section is interested in yours either....apparently.....
Ignore my sarcasm though....and lighten up....
Now go debunk the Shiite out of em...

It's the middle of the night/early morning in the west...won't be so many replies. It's 5 am here in the uk. I can't sleep

Just wanting to avoid another pointless chemtrail thread where one side provides facts and the other provides...nothing.

Also, I don't know you and don't recognise your username but please don't tell me to lighten up. The guy I was replying to is well known around here and I wasn't in the mood for his brand of rubbish.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
type in 'geoengineering' on the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) website search box and see what you get

www.wmo.int...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sounds like an abhorrent practice to do flyby debunkings on ones friends over social media for the intention of posting it on a discussion forum for gratification from the bigger boys.

In conforming to Ts&Cs, I strongly oppose the content of your post.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Hi all.

So i informed her of what a contrail is. How hey form. High bypass/low bypass. How the logistics are almost impossible. How anything in the fuel would destroy an engine after not a long time etc, how no plane could hold any amount close to what a contrail weighs, how pilots would notice a weight shift etc...

I have read the confessions of a airport/flight manager type on this forum who went into considerable detail how he had to weigh up many things before issuing instructions on how much chem to load.

One the very things he had to take into account is the loading issue and what the pilots and ground crews can and cant detect. The person concerned said it all required a very precise data and judgements to keep it secret as they had to withhold the knowledge of what was going on from as many people as possible.

Perhaps you might like to check out YT for vids showing where the chem comes out of as its not the engine.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

West tx weather modification

Deny ignorance and all.... I would ask what the difference between weather moding and chemtrails are but... if one doesn't exist how can the other?

pics of plane.. just one..
edit on 2-2-2016 by akira131 because: linky linky

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Cloud seeding...been done for over 60 years...not chemtrails.

Here you go they have a website...

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

I would ask what the difference between weather moding and chemtrails are

pics of plane.. just one..

If you look at the photos and videos in your links and maybe even read some of the text you might just find the answer to your question

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sophie87
type in 'geoengineering' on the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) website search box and see what you get

www.wmo.int...

Yes, lets see what we get

It has been observed in the past that large
volcanic eruptions were accompanied by a fall of a
few tenths of a degree in global average
temperature; a fall which could last for a few years.
Volcanic eruptions eject large amounts of dust and
aerosols that reduce solar radiation reaching the
Earth's surface. In the troposphere, these aerosols
remain only a few days before being leached by
precipitations. But those that reach the stratosphere
can remain there for several years.

Later on, the idea has been taken again by
P. Crutzen (2006), a Nobel Prize in chemistry, who
proposed to drop a few million tonnes of sulphur or
hydrogen sulphide by using stratospheric balloons at
altitudes between 15 and 50 km.

Cirrus, cirrostratus and condensation
contrails produced by aircraft reduce the passage of
solar radiation and retain a portion of terrestrial
radiation. Considering their overall contribution, it is
believed that they participate in the greenhouse
effect and thus to the global warming of the Earth
(Minnis et al, 2004).

Interesting stuff. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see what will some people say in 10, 20 years when true comes out.

You don't nactuactual prove to know something is cooking in the sky, you can ask yourself few questions:

Did they spray in history, I think government said they conducted some tests in San Francisco and it was sprayed by planes.

Theory of geoenginering is not SciFi. If you want to influence wheater you need to manipulate atmosphere. So what is the best and cheapest way to manipulate it...

You can prove and debate f one plane is leaving a trace of contrail or chemtrail but true us something is cooking in the sky.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I have read the confessions of a airport/flight manager type on this forum who went into considerable detail how he had to weigh up many things before issuing instructions on how much chem to load.

Guarantee it wasn't real, but please provide anything that you can that backs your claim.

One the very things he had to take into account is the loading issue and what the pilots and ground crews can and cant detect. The person concerned said it all required a very precise data and judgements to keep it secret as they had to withhold the knowledge of what was going on from as many people as possible.

Perhaps you might like to check out YT for vids showing where the chem comes out of as its not the engine.

I guarantee he didn't and there is no airport where you can hide something from the pilots and ground crew to the point they don't know what's on their plane.

Here you go what the pilots do before a flight...

gadling.com...

And ground crews...

www.airlinereporter.com...

You can't just put something on a plane and think it won't be seen by someone.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

OK. Help me. Give me facts that concern me.
Geoenginering works in atmosphere, so spraying the atmosphere is way to go, so using planes is best thing. So how can you give me a proof or anything that this is not happening as we speak?

Is it because we have so good world leaders that care and would never want to influence the weather?

Help me understand.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

It would be interesting to see what will some people say in 10, 20 years when true comes out.

It hasn't been proven in the last twenty years, and the same will be true in the next 20 years.

Did they spray in history, I think government said they conducted some tests in San Francisco and it was sprayed by planes.

So because they did something before that means they must be doing it now...problem is they had a reason for those tests, what reason would they have to spray now?

Theory of geoenginering is not SciFi. If you want to influence wheater you need to manipulate atmosphere. So what is the best and cheapest way to manipulate it...

No it isn't Sci Fi...but it also hasn't been tried past the computer modeling stages either.

You can prove and debate f one plane is leaving a trace of contrail or chemtrail but true us something is cooking in the sky.

Well we know it isn't a chemtrail as they have yet been proven to exist...and it has yet been proven anything is cooking in the sky...except for maybe the sun.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Geoenginering works in atmosphere, so spraying the atmosphere is way to go, so using planes is best thing. So how can you give me a proof or anything that this is not happening as we speak?

How about this...

Show us proof there is something happening as we speak?

Is it because we have so good world leaders that care and would never want to influence the weather?

No it's because there is no laws governing the use of geoengineering, and we haven't understood the consequences of what happens when geoengineering projects are implemented...which is why they haven't gotten past computer modeling.

Help me understand.

Here is a good place to start.

www.keith.seas.harvard.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It hasn't been proven in the last twenty years, and the same will be true in the next 20 years.

Not necessarily. It may be that they decide to implement the proposals in which case there'll be plenty of evidence that it's going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join