It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me identify this brand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So I got these as a gift and can't find more of them in any of the local stores. Hopefully I can find them online once I know the brand.

These are amazing socks. They've lasted probably ten times longer than any other socks I've ever owned. I do a ton of hiking, hundreds and hundreds of km a year. I used to wear Heat socks because they are supposed to be so warm but they make my feet sweat so really they're not. Heat socks also wear through faster than any other socks I've tried.

Whoever created whatever socks these are did an amazing thing. These are way warmer than Heat socks and I can wear them in summer or winter.

To give you an idea of how long these last I got two pairs and for two years I've been switching between the two pairs almost exclusively, wearing one pair while washing the other. I bought what I was hoping were a similar product at Marks Work Wearhouse. Paid more than I ever had for socks, and when I included them into the rotation with the other two pairs they had holes in them in three months.

Anyway...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Kinda looks like Realtree...

Ring any bells?

Nope!

Browning!

Browning Hosiery

edit on 1-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That's the Browning logo.
www.browninghosiery.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The pink ones are nice....

from Bass pro shops....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK

Yup, thanks!
Google images

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I expect to see your avatar showing them off.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Mine appear to be the Men's Deluxe Merino Socks Wool Blend Brown #8395....
www.browninghosiery.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Case of the hole less socks solved.
They look snugly. I do like possum and merino blend socks snugglelistic.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That's an illumunati satanic symbol that instantly hypnotizes anybody who sees it and makes them think that the socks they are looking at are warm, snuggly and long wearing. I'm immune to that kind of magic and I can assure you that those socks in the photo are thin and full of holes and tears (and they're aqua colored not brown). Open your eyes, deny ignorance, you are being had, reject the unholy and see the light shining through the holes in your socks.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
That's an illumunati satanic symbol that instantly hypnotizes anybody who sees it and makes them think that the socks they are looking at are warm, snuggly and long wearing. I'm immune to that kind of magic and I can assure you that those socks in the photo are thin and full of holes and tears (and they're aqua colored not brown). Open your eyes, deny ignorance, you are being had, reject the unholy and see the light shining through the holes in your socks.

Post of the other week.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

That's brilliant!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Browning

new topics

top topics

join