It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Friends...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm here to introduce myself, obviously. Well, I'm a 33 year old from Southern California. I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories about politics and shill talk and all that stuff. The few things I am really interested in are Extraterrestrials/E.T. Encounters/UFOs/Abductions. The Paranormal as in Ghosts, poltergeist activity, slips in time, reincarnation, haunted houses. Not so much into the demonic side of the paranormal. I'm also interested in tales of lost treasures & civilizations. I love cryptozoology & mythical creatures. I've never had a single paranormal experience in my life, but I believe in ETs & Bigfoot 100% just on belief alone. I'm 50/50 on ghosts and the paranormal, I don't know if I'd actually want to experience one lol. I love to hear & read about time travel stories. I'm also into astronomy & cosmology. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the study of our universe. I've been to the Winchester Mystery House up in San Jose & it was nothing short of amazing. I live in the high desert of California, so I have a hobby of metal detecting. I'm a manchild I suppose because I am 33 going on 34 and still love video games and reading comics with a passion, love all sci fi and fantasy. STAR WARS!! I'm a huge film buff as well. I have a pet Akita named Thor. My user name "Taddy Mason" is an obscure reference from my current favorite tv show "Rick & Morty" which is a brilliant cartoon that I think would jive with most ATS users. I'm not new to ATS, I was a member for years at one point, but it's been a few years and I still shadowed the site occasionally. The gravity of the site has tugged me back into the black hole once again. Well, that's about it for me I guess. Nice to meet you all.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, you don't arrive at the very best time to be honest.
Now it's gonna be politics all over the ATS up until the U.S. elections.

I also miss the UFO/E.T./Abductions threads the ATS has once flourished years ago.

Anyway, Welcome and enjoy the ride.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TaddyMason

Welcome Taddymason! There is a plethora of information in regard to UFOs here and new coming every day, though it may appear 'New' is taken over by politics.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Welcome back. Enjoy and laugh.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Welcome! and please search before posting any new"old" discoveries about area 51 and roswell.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
LoL yup, I remember back in the day past election seasons on ATS. They are a rabid bunch when it comes to politics. I see the posts and just float on by to the ones I'm interested in. LoL Thanks for the warm welcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

We have a lot of interests in common. Hello and welcome Taddy!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for the warm welcome Night Star! So what are a few of your personal favorite topics? Ever seen or had anything paranormal or unexplained happen to you?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
hello to you. welcome aboard

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaddyMason
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for the warm welcome Night Star! So what are a few of your personal favorite topics? Ever seen or had anything paranormal or unexplained happen to you?

I have had precognitive dreams, one out of body experience, a pre-birth memory, a ghost or spirit tapping me on the shoulder in a place I used to be employed at...

We have people with tons of personal experiences here, many fascinating threads!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Please have a fun ride and share your experience.

top topics

join