It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone give me a real reason Bernie is bad for America?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Under a Democrat President and Republican congress.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Exactly. But from the democratic point of view all they see is that democratic presidents have had better runs at the economy...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: centarix

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: centarix

So that is $606 per year for something giving maximum benefits of roughly $2,000 per year for an adult. So, unless I'm going to be on food stamps about half the time, that is a bad deal. No thanks to that one to. I'll chose the risk of starving to death instead. But, you don't want me to have that option, right?

interesting points...

and on food stamps, well sometimes I go through very slow months out of the year, and I apply for food stamps and get them for no more than 6 months. that $150/month in benefits helps immensely. and I pay into it, so why not? why wouldn't you take advantage of the system put in place?

but honestly, I'd rather see programs showing people how to grow their own food.. wouldn't that be novel?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Probably nothing that you would consider a good reason.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Logic can sway me.

Saying every economy that implements his ideas is fallen is not logical. It's false.

Saying perhaps that America cannot afford things like universal health care because of our huge, unhealthy population, and added on undocumented population, makes sense.

So, using logical reasoning there's about 4 to 5 people who have an honest shot at presidency.

Show me how someone else is better.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

OK. Every LARGE economy that implemented those ideas has fallen or is falling. They only work with a very sovereign and isolationist nation with a relatively small population. Like Denmark.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join