It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush: reputable resources say that he is a reptillian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i was reading a book, and it said that some very important people are called "reptilians." including president george w bush, and john kerry. i dont know whether to believe this or not, but i try to keep my mind open, even though its pretty hard to believe. but if it is true, why dont you think at least one of them has exposed themselves, theres usually always one.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is the book by David Icke (I think its David..)?

There have been numerous allegations, for sure. Interesting that Princess Diana called the Royal Family "the lizards". And then there's that hissing that Bush did for several seconds at some convention, that was just strange.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by p a v e lAnd then there's that hissing that Bush did for several seconds at some convention, that was just strange.

Where did you hear this? Any reputable sources you can point us to?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is there any footage of Shrub hissing?

I don't believe this reptilian stuff, but I am interested anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, if David Icke says it, you know it's gotta be true.

I mean, he's really a "reputable resource".

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well, if David Icke says it, you know it's gotta be true.

I mean, he's really a "reputable resource".

Lol, yeah!

I hate all this quack. Distracts from real UFO research when fools go round saying the Queen is a shape-shifting Lizard from the planet Opo-go-go in Orion (or somewhere ), and they are here as part of the Galactic federation of Cheese Weasles attempt of conquest so they can feed there children man-flesh and peas.

One question.... If all thse people where Reptilian Aliens, why do they die/get diseases/grow old?.... If i was an all powerful Alien gecko-man, I sure as hell would live like it!

[edit on 8/1/05 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Before yall scare this guy off....

The books are by Icke and several others, most think of him as, at best, a con or maybe crazy although some think he is dead on. I think for 29.95$ I will tell you a story too

They are a lot of threads about them (reptilians) on this board and even an interview with Icke himself. Try using the search function and you will get all the info you want on them

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurian

Originally posted by p a v e lAnd then there's that hissing that Bush did for several seconds at some convention, that was just strange.

Where did you hear this? Any reputable sources you can point us to?

I found a BTS thread on it here www.belowtopsecret.com...

I cant find anything else on it at this time.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think I did hear about the hissing on this board, which is, haha, "not a reputable source". Various people in the thread corroborated it though, and I don't think you're gonna find an article on BBC on the subject, so it's up to conjencture.

David Icke is certainly not a "reputable source" either, and he's definitely too crazy to be a con. I think he's got some elements of the story dead on, however, and the man does back himself up with some evidence here and there. But no, I don't particularly trust him on many subjects, although his analysis of the Illuminati seems good.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes.. the man definently seems like a reptile to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
---------------------------------------------->Take me to the your leader who hiss and wiggle his ears! LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
President Bush is a reptillian.Out of all the stories been claimed to have come from ``good sources``,this beats the bunch as the worse of them all.I dont believe much in reptillians,and this is making my belief more believable.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Correction.

There are NO reputable sources who have said Bush is a reptile.

David Icke is a 2 on a scale from 1-10 in credibility. Only reason he aint a 1 is because some of his work is actually very good and factual. Some of it.

But there has not been one single shred of proof that anyone on the planet is a shape shifting lizard.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAVERICK05
i was reading a book, and it said that some very important people are called "reptilians." including president george w bush, and john kerry. i dont know whether to believe this or not, but i try to keep my mind open, even though its pretty hard to believe. but if it is true, why dont you think at least one of them has exposed themselves, theres usually always one.

Haha exposed themselves? Isn't that what George Michael got arrested for? Lol, nah seriously, how do you mean at least one of them exposed themselves? David Icke books will probably talk about those kinds of people exposing themselves, I havent read any yet as theyre like $90 AU in bookshops, too dammmmmmn expensive. Some people in a conspiracy group I know of here say George W Bush, Tony Blair and John Howard are all reptilians, and there's some connection with their star signs I think.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is probably a spin off or supporter of David Icke.

David Icke writes books as if fact when in reality there is not a shread of evidence that backs up this "fact".

He thinks that a group called the illuminati (i think it is spelt like that) are controlled by reptillian aliens. This is probably not true. The illuminati are or may well be a real elite group of men but not aliens. He thinks the aliens live inside the Earth however no evidence supports that either and why they waited all these years to take over the planet when in the past we were much weaker is beyond me.

Chances are George Bush and john Kerry are members of the illuminati (they were members of skulll and bones) but the chances are that they are not reptillian aliens.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To qualify him as a reptilian is an insult to all the reptilian species....terrestrial, alien and beyond!!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's interesting how some people simply proclaim "nah, this can't be true". I'm afraid that without backing yourself up, you're no better than David Icke.

I personally believe that human beings can be "taken over" and controlled by non-physical entities, if the human being is not willing to fully control themselves. When members of secret societies undergo their rituals, they are psychologically conditioning (themselves!) to be easier available to these entities by damaging their own psyche. Then the non-physical critter just moves in, and begins to proclaim their own agenda. It's simply a more dangerous version of a psychic parasite, if you believe in that.

Now, I guess ironically, I cannot back myself up with any data! But to me, it makes sense, and there is nothing particularly special here - if you vacate the control of your own body and soul, someone else is gonna move in. That's why they are obsessed about preserving their genetic lines - they cultivate the ability to be available to these entities.

This is what I've pieced together from various unrelated sources over time. Before I decide what to believe or not believe, I try to crosscheck the data! It's just simple researching techniques! You can't discount things just because they involve alien mind control - truth is always stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I Dybya is a reptilian, he shure is a dumb one

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by p a v e l
It's interesting how some people simply proclaim "nah, this can't be true". I'm afraid that without backing yourself up, you're no better than David Icke.

Come on, please! Claiming that someone is a human doesn't require the same amount of supporting evidence that claims he's actually a shape-shifting reptilian alien does.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

He thinks that a group called the illuminati (i think it is spelt like that) are controlled by reptillian aliens. This is probably not true. The illuminati are or may well be a real elite group of men but not aliens.

Chances are George Bush and john Kerry are members of the illuminati (they were members of skulll and bones) but the chances are that they are not reptillian aliens.

1. Is David Icke correct about the illuminati, however wrong about the alien part?
2. Is your definition of the illuminati the same as David Icke's or different? If so how?
3. Do you believe in such a thing as aliens, reptilian or not?

no offense, just left wondering by your post.

I'd also like to know more about this hissing incident, if anyone can point me in the right direction.

thx

YC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join