It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow.. India really is studying ufo technology.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It does appear that India does have some knowledge of UFOs. As I have learnt recently the Indian government have been studying ancient sankrit literature on what seems to be on a high scientific and government level.

I found this "Vyamanika Shastra" at the Indian Aeronautical Development Agency, Ministry of Defence. This ancient manuscript claims to contain technical details and schematics on UFO technology, including propulsion, energy, alloys, weapons, defence and invisibility systems.

Fascinating read: ebusiness.ada.gov.in...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, so India Daily is not completely crazy. Now let's try to find some evidence regarding the UFO activity in the Himalayas on the China/India border. There are allegations of an ET base there, and of a lake appearing and then disappearing mysteriously.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by p a v e l
Ok, so India Daily is not completely crazy. Now let's try to find some evidence regarding the UFO activity in the Himalayas on the China/India border. There are allegations of an ET base there, and of a lake appearing and then disappearing mysteriously.

I don't think this vindicates Indiadaily. Indiadaily still has not provided any references, names or other evidence for their claims.

Regarding the ET base in the Himalayas and the disappearing lake. Do you have any sources other than Indiadaily that corroborate this.

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Regarding the ET base in the Himalayas and the disappearing lake. Do you have any sources other than Indiadaily that corroborate this.

Sat photos would help!

I am peaked with this whole India/UFO thing now since the last thread... any more info people?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Great find Indigo

As I'm doubting very much about credibility of India Daily -I think Indian government might be really into something huge. This article/study from the source you provided is from 2001 - so I'm curios what happened with this search in the last four years...

[edit on 8-1-2005 by jazzgul]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Indiadaily still has not provided any references, names or other evidence for their claims.

Still no response from India daily this end either Indigo. Does anyone know if the Indian government has publicly discussed UFO's and relevant subjects previously?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is an artical over on rense.com regarding India and her debate as to tell the people about ET contacts. Interesting stuff. Like the artical say it kinda makes sense as India is now a nuclear power and ET's seem to take a keen interest in this exclusive club.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

There is an artical over on rense.com regarding India and her debate as to tell the people about ET contacts.

I will read that article, but I warn you now, others will not let the fact you mentioned Rense go lightly...somepeople here seem to loathe that site.

I know it contains some whacked out/utter b0llocks stuff, but some of the stuff on there is good. Just like any other news site/service (FOX/CNN/Sky News come to mind
)

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok, so the Himalayas story is also from India Daily...unfortunately. However, here's some information about an order Iran's military recieved regarding "unexplained flying objects" near its nuclear facilities, which is interesting. The article doesn't outright say they are UFOs, but when the objects are explained as "satellites, comets or spying or reconnaissance crafts trying to monitor Iran's nuclear installations" you know they don't have a clue to its nature.

www.jpost.com.../ JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1103963957979

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Indiadaily's tuned into another Pravda. I think it's lost all credibility as a news source.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Indiadaily's tuned into another Pravda. I think it's lost all credibility as a news source.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
stumason
I know what you mean, but you have to sort through the whacked out stuff to get to the good stuff. This site is no different in fact I'd say there's more whacked out idea floating around ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Okay... one more post before I finish catching up on sleep...

The ancient texts of which you speak are from the Vedas, and you don't even have to be a Brahman to know of them -- ask almost any Hindu -- and they will at the very least know of the Vedas and the Vimanas mentioned within.

My wife's cousins speak with great pride of how the ancient Indus Valley civilization had "flying machines" and was even more advanced than our society today (though this is in truth purely speculative). As far as this and other similar papers floating to and through the ISRO, personally, I'm not surprised. Hindus, in general, tend to infuse their religion with their daily life to a much greater degree than Christians... there are very few "casual" or "secular" Hindus.

Also, and IMHO of equal interest is the reported interest shown repeatedly by the German govt. over the same text -- I can not substantiate this, though I have heard the same claim from multiple independent sources (friends, family, etc.) in India, including a German association of mine (a former mid-level manager for TV)...

Given India's possession of WMD and the lack of redundant safety valves between India/Paskistan and India/China to prevent the accidental escalation of conflict that could lead to a nuclear exchange, it would make sense in the context of contemporary ET/Govt. contact theory that "they" would take interest in the subcontinent.

That having been said, India Daily is truly a sensationalistic trash rag.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yet, can anyone make sense of the secrets. Apparently according to this document Indian scientists have been able to succesfully apply some of the formulas:

12th secret:

Viroopa karana. : As stated in Dhooma prakarana, by producing the thirty second kind of smoke through the mechanism and charging it with light of the heat waves in the sky and projectiong it through the padmaka chakra tube to the bhyravee oil-smeared Vyroopya-darpana at the top of the vimana, and whirling with 130 second type of speed, a very fierce and terrifying shape of the vimana will emerge, causing utter fright to onlookers.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
very cryptic to say the least.

Its almost dream like cryptic.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yet, can anyone make sense of the secrets. Apparently according to this document Indian scientists have been able to succesfully apply some of the formulas:

12th secret:

Viroopa karana. : ?As stated in ?Dhooma prakarana?, by producing the thirty second kind of smoke through the mechanism and charging it with light of the heat waves in the sky and projectiong it through the padmaka chakra tube to the bhyravee oil-smeared Vyroopya-darpana at the top of the vimana, and whirling with 130 second type of speed, a very fierce and terrifying shape of the vimana will emerge, causing utter fright to onlookers.

I can read quite a bit of Sanskrit. I can translate better from the Sanskrit text, if I find the time.

I'm no expert at it, but I'll try to translate some of the words here

"Chakra" = A disk. A circular Object. A Cycle of events. (Multiple usages)
Often depicted as a weapon in Mythology.

"Bhyravee" = One of the names of a Hindu Goddess.

"Darpana" = Mirror

Will dig into some old textbooks to find out the rest of the words.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Doesn't Chakra also mean "energy point" or "source point" ?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Doesn't Chakra also mean "energy point" or "source point" ?

A chakra literally means a circle. But the word is also used to describe various things such as the weapons of hindu gods. (Krishna's Sudarshana-Chakra) or the circle of life (Jeevan-Chakra). But all the usage that I have come across denotes either a circular object or a repetitive cycle of events (again a circle).

Some new-age gurus might use the word for anything they like, because it sounds nice and cryptic. But I've never come across the usage that you mentioned. Atleast not in Hindu texts.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This doesn't appear to be anything more than simply a re-interpretation, and authentication paper of the original sanskrit documents to me...I'm not seeing much indication that this has to do with current research into antigravity, power sources, etc.

Granted though, I only skimmed the surface of it...

Still, I'll agree with Indigo's comments on India Daily as well....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

12th secret:

Viroopa karana. : ?As stated in ?Dhooma prakarana?, by producing the thirty second kind of smoke through the mechanism and charging it with light of the heat waves in the sky and projectiong it through the padmaka chakra tube to the bhyravee oil-smeared Vyroopya-darpana at the top of the vimana, and whirling with 130 second type of speed, a very fierce and terrifying shape of the vimana will emerge, causing utter fright to onlookers.

Sounds like some sort of fireworks to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join