It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Charges for Cops Who ‘Accidentally’ Fired 107 Bullets at an Innocent Mom and Daughter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here is a re-creation of the actual event perpetrated by these idiotic keystone cops - factual in all accounts..........

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

A civilian posse would have more restraint than those people with badges.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For who posted on the militarization of the police force. It was basically started in 1997 under the Clinton administration and then exponentially ramped up under the Obama administration. In 2013 nearly 450 million dollars worth of equipment was given to various LEO agencies around the country. This was the year that my small city in Georgia was given a Bradley for our SWAT Team. Only thing is , we dont have a SWAT Team

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And their radios are broadcasting this song....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sounds like the Dorner situation?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yea that's one excuse, but Dorner was driving a completely different vehicle. Not to mention no threat was displayed.

edit on 1/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh definitely no excuse..I was just guessing it was related to Dorner, having not read the article, those dumbasses should be doing 10 years each.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

This was the year that my small city in Georgia was given a Bradley for our SWAT Team. Only thing is , we dont have a SWAT Team

Wait, what?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Should'a gone to specsavers !

line 2

LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So two women, who are posing no threat to anyone, have to cower in a vehicle under a barrage of gunfire by law enforcement, with no opportunity to identify themselves or "surrender", because the officers who created and put themselves in that situation are afraid...

Reminds me of Shawna Cox and Victoria Sharp.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Delivering papers is a dangerous job in LA with the LAPD around. Apparently there were no lights, sirens, or any warning either. But that's ok, they were just incompetent and afraid so the DA let it slide.

edit on 1/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: Boadicea

Delivering papers is a dangerous job in LA with the LAPD around.

Apparently LAPD thinks their job is dangerous with ladies delivering newspapers around. Ugh!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This was Dorner...Remember Rambro ?

If I remember the to women were illegal's.

They took a bunch of money right away.

I heard KFI Los Angeles talking about it last week.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Death penalty for the DA.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They would have been charged just a decade or two ago, and I expect the old rules back.

Also, they fired at the vehicle assuming someone else was in it?

Not returning fire from someone mind you?

Even if the worst criminal on earth was supposedly in a vehicle, police aren't given rights to execute someone on site. Courts do the justice thing. You don't just open fire on a vehicle.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Personally, I'd be getting some names and then some payback at a later date.

Karma is a beotch and I'm her messenger.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Is there any doubt the LAPD "put a hit" or conspired to attempt to murder..and how big must it be that all are excused.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
They would have been charged just a decade or two ago, and I expect the old rules back.

Also, they fired at the vehicle assuming someone else was in it?

Not returning fire from someone mind you?

Even if the worst criminal on earth was supposedly in a vehicle, police aren't given rights to execute someone on site. Courts do the justice thing. You don't just open fire on a vehicle.

No doubt the concern for the emergence of death squads from the police state attitude they seem to have taken on.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If Lavoy Finicum had opened fire on Federal agents in Oregon (before they opened fire on him), would they have dismissed any charges on the grounds that he was acting out of fear and incompetence?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Not. And it is this double standard that these LEO's are not being responsible for their actions that is causing a serious undercurrent of anti-government feelings. If and imo when that reaches critical mass we are going to see real problems. In a global collapse scenario when people are hungry, unable to get medicine, and have to deal with a tyrannical police state well all bets are off.

I suspect the government knows there is going to be a major collapse and it is the reason they have been preparing so hard the last many years. Now I am not saying the LAPD is involved, but it is a symptom of failed government. When they think they are beyond being held accountable to their citizens is the time revolution will be in their near future. I saw a chart, supposedly made from GAO numbers that currently the median income is ~$50,000 and a population of 322 million. By 2025 they show a median income of $8,800 and a population of 60 million. How did they come up with that unless they are planning something in the future to drive that. Now they claim it will be because of emigration out to find jobs. Seems the plan is underway as the real unemployment number is about 23%.

All I got to say is people better wake up and smell the coffee that is brewing and be prepared. I expect to see many more of the public assassinations (or attempts) unfortunately.

edit on 2/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join