It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange, "intelligent" lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A friend in Colorado (USA)told me an incredible story about seeing two small balls of light slowly moving in and out of the forest.
She said it was the strangest thing she'd ever seen. They appeared to be searching around, like they were looking for something.
(I posted a thread about it a while back.)

I relayed the story to a friend who is quite a UFO enthusiast, and he told me that he's read stories about a wave of sightings of these strange lights in the 1960s. Supposedly, they were seen all over the world. There were hotspots, particulary around cemeteries. The lights were even dubbed "cemetery lights" by a reporter.

Intrigued, I did some research, and found that John Keel (the Mothman researcher) has quite a story on the subject.
Keel said the lights would not only respond to flashlight signals, but would respond to people's thoughts and intentions.
He went on to say that rather than refer to them as 'craft' or 'UFOs', he called them 'living lights'.

Keel's report on the 'living lights':
(It's quite fascinating)

This site has some good stories.

If the lights can interact with human consciousness in this way, might they respond to mental commands? Might they even communicate with the observer? Dorothy Izatt, a resident of Vancouver in Canada, who has been observing and photographing these anomalous light forms since 1974, recalls the first time she sent a ‘telepathic’ request to them: “I picked up a flashlight and I said, alright, whatever I do with the flashlight will you please imitate...So I flashed three times to the left and the object went three times to the left. Then I went three times to right and the light went three times to the right. Then I went three times upward, it went three times upward... three times downward, it went three times downward. It was doing everything... and zig-zagging. So I said, I’m not imagining this. This is really happening.”

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A small docu with some video and pic's.

Kind of old, and you sadly have to pay, unless it's free somewhere on the web.
The Story Of Dorothy Izatt, Capturing The Light.

I would like to see more video evidence before i believe this phenomena, in HD.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks for the reply. I had never heard of her till I started looking into this.
I understand the skepticism. There are some extraordinary claims being made.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I actually saw the same thing a few years ago. I wrote a post about it just the other day. I was walking in the woods at night with a friend and two balls of light appeared above the trees and floated down into the woods near us. I did feel that there was some sort of consciousness involved.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Check out the weird lights here, at the 2:58 mark.
They're only shown for a couple of seconds.

(There's supposed to be a much longer video of these lights out there somewhere.)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Check out the weird lights here, at the 2:58 mark.
They're only shown for a couple of seconds.

Yeah strange floating lights definitely exist... What they are though I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Jeez, that woman's head (right of lamp shade) at 2:16 is freaky...

new topics

top topics

join