It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Agent in Charge of Oregon Occupation Linked to Nat'l Security Breach, Fraud & Corruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Wow... The Richard Bretzing in your article is the father of the Greg Bretzing in the OP.

Here are a couple more links with some interesting and rather intriguing info:

L.A. FBI Chief Quits; to Take Mormon Post

18-year FBI veteran named Oregon's special agent in charge

More rabbit holes!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's as if more of the veil of secrecy, or what I've also described as 'protection from detection', has been lifted and bits and pieces of what's long been hidden are popping up all over the place!! I'm not even looking for them but there they are!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

..."protection from detection"...

Yes! I like that!!!

And yes, it does seem that pieces of the puzzle are emerging in the most surprising ways and places.

Have you wondered about the other oh-so-prominent Mormon in Washington, Harry Reid, and his "accident" last New Years? Because I have been. He was involved in that dubious land deal to the Chinese involving the Bundy ranch area... and others. Maybe it's nothing... maybe it's everything.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I would have guessed it was father and son so thanks for the verification!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I knew Harry was involved in the (shady) behind-the-scenes deals concerning the Bundy Ranch, etc., but I don't recall seeing the accident story! Yikes! It does look like he was beat up.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That was my guess too. Or maybe brothers. I only found it because there was no date (year) on your article, so I did a search just to find a date, and that's when I found the other articles.

This almost seems like a war within the Mormon religion -- as well as within the states. Are the lowly Mormons getting too big for their britches so the Mormon Mafia is trying to put them in their place?

There's definitely more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

There's definitely more to this than meets the eye.

I agree. It's one huge, tangled mess and it seems to be unraveling. Shawna Cox stated they, in LaVoy's truck, were in possession of a lot of documents showing illegal activity engaged in by the BLM concerning these ranches out west which they were bringing to the meeting in John Day.

I remember Mr. Reid's name first being outed when the stand-off occurred at Cliven Bundy's ranch in 2014.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I knew Harry was involved in the (shady) behind-the-scenes deals concerning the Bundy Ranch, etc., but I don't recall seeing the accident story! Yikes! It does look like he was beat up.

So who did Harry piss off enough for that beating? (I know... "accident"... but this is ATS!) My first thought was Fed goons -- maybe from the BLM, or possibly Chinese goons; but now I'm wondering about Mormon goons...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I remember Mr. Reid's name first being outed when the stand-off occurred at Cliven Bundy's ranch in 2014.

And he has been suspiciously absent in the public eye pretty much ever since the beating. Occasionally he rears his ugly head and makes the politically correct comment or observation, but for the most part he's been strangely silent. And this was someone who was absolutely unavoidable in the media for years! That has also struck me as suspicious.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

A bit of interesting info which may tie in down the road:

LDS land holdings:

Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join