It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Is Finally Asked About Non-Disclosure Agreement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
All the controversy about Hillary's email scandals has taken another turn for the worse.

The revelations last week have confirmed some top secret materials on her emails did in fact get sent out from and received into her own private computer system.

The question of whether she "knew" or didn't "know" things were secret is part of the denials offered by her Campaign and all satellite supporters.

Seems Hillary did in fact sign off on a standard (and very specific) (Standard Form 312) Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement between her and the U.S. Government.

Will "people" understand this and vote accordingly?

Hi llary Is Finally Asked About Non-Disclosure Agreement That Obliterates Her Classified Email Defense [VIDEO]

SF312 - With her own signature

Hillary:

“I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials,” she said in March, when news of her personal email account and server first broke.

However, as the SF-312 makes clear, classified information does not have to be marked as such in order to require being handled as classified information. The document applies not just to physical documents and emails but also to oral communications.

Clinton was finally asked on Sunday about a non-disclosure agreement she signed in Jan. 2009 which completely undermines the defense she uses to downplay the existence of classified information on her private email server. But as is often the case with the Democratic presidential candidate, she dodged the question and gave an inconsistent answer.

video from article:

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If this were a GOP cabinet member from any previous Administrations, that question and those facts would have been out there from day one in all the liberal media, then pounded home daily till indictment and jail sentence.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The revelations last week have confirmed some top secret materials on her emails did in fact get sent out from and received into her own private computer system.

You do understand that the "top secret" classification was given to the documents AFTER she received or sent them. Right?

I know you hate Hillary, but to talk her down on this site is really pretty fruitless, because I know of NO ONE here who supports her.
edit on 2/1/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
If this were a GOP cabinet member from any previous Administrations, that question and those facts would have been out there from day one in all the liberal media, then pounded home daily till indictment and jail sentence.

It would have? It didn't happen to Bush... Heck, name one conservative politician the liberal media did that to that is now in jail.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

First Snowden breeches his NDA, now Hillary.

Has the difference between being "in the club" and NOT "in the club" ever been clearer? At least Snowden didn't set up a server to distribute his security breeches. He went to the press. Which is to say; he went to we the people. But in the video we see an example of Hillary going to the press; and it's more status-quo, darkness, and personal optimism.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I know you hate Hillary, but to talk her down on this site is really pretty fruitless, because I know of NO ONE here who supports her.

Pretty much. It just really equates to a bunch of back patting and echo chamber nonsense. Then anyone who tries to post a dissent or tries to bring a balanced perspective to the account gets yelled at and insulted for not hating Hillary.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You do understand that the "top secret" classification was given to the documents AFTER she received or sent them. Right?

you do understand that Hillary only used one e-mail address for EVERYTHING she communicated over e-mail right?

And you also do understand that she used her own server for EVERY e-mail she sent and received, right?

I just wanted to be sure you fully understand all of this. From your comments, it appears you really don't.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

because I know of NO ONE here who supports her.

If I've said this once, I've said it a thousand times...

In fact...
I'd go as far as to say the only people keeping Hillary relevant on ATS are the Right Wingers.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I understand all of that, yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe that not ONE of the e-mails she sent or received in her entire time as Sec. of State was classified at the very least?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It just really equates to a bunch of back patting and echo chamber nonsense.

I really should have known... I usually don't enter these threads and now I remember why. Thanks. I take my leave.
edit on 2/1/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

People fail to come to terms with that assumption.

Many of the emails on her personal system were not reviewed by the State Department until Hillary finally released all the data long after the fact.

And even ones that were on the State Department's own servers were not reviewed until they were forced by court orders to make them public.

So of course many never got a "classification" rank to begin with.

And, some were received in from outside senders onto her system and the SD never knew about them.

here are all the emails released so far on the SD website:
Hillary emails made public

and maybe read the SF312 terms.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Do you honestly believe that not ONE of the e-mails she sent or received in her entire time as Sec. of State was classified at the very least?

Is this about what we believe or what we prove?

As far as I know only one of them holds up in court of law...

I know mob rule kangaroo courts are enticing at times especially with someone as dislikable as Hillary, but she still has the same rights as everyone else.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

If I've said this once, I've said it a thousand times...

In fact...
I'd go as far as to say the only people keeping Hillary relevant on ATS are the Right Wingers.

For that I apologize, without accepting the label Right Winger.

I don't criticize sitting presidents. Being biased as an American, and them having to represent us to the rest of the Earth I keep it to myself while they are in office. Once they are out, I have all my criticisms ready but nobody wants to talk about them anymore. Always onto the next crisis, topic, personality take down, whatever. So . . . The only chance I get to really participate is candidatorial phase. When the political figure is in candidatorial mode I bring the criticisms I have accumulated for all presidents.

I apologize for keeping her relevant _while_ she is running for office.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Is this about what we believe or what we prove?

the proof is in the FBI reports. We have seen time and again, so there is no ambiguity on that. But for the sake of discussion here, to even think that she was able to be Secretary of State in the time of internet communication, and never once had a classified e-mail either sent or received is ludicrous. So for discussion purposes, you kind of have to use your head a bit. (unless you are in the FBI)

If she isn't indicted, this will be the best indication that our justice system is dead and largely just a joke on the poor.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

An apology isn't necessary, Mike.

I'm just making an observation.

Pop quiz question...
When was the last time anyone saw a Pro-Hillary thread on ATS?

I bet it was before I ever signed up originally in 2011.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

On the flip side (using our head a bit)...
We all know that as conniving and shrewd as Hillary is, do we really think she is stupid?

I'd have to say negative on that, network.

As an aside, I have no doubts the Justice System is screwed up.
I just don't think she is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If she isn't indicted, this will be the best indication that our justice system is dead and largely just a joke on the poor.

That is what this is really about. It's not about whether or not she actually committed a crime and should be prosecuted for it. It's actually about the conspiracies that many have built-up around her and if she is not indicted, to reflect her guilt in the court of Right Wing public opinion, then it must be a conspiracy.

This is just like Benghazi. An entire narrative and conspiracy was created by Right Wingers and their propagandists. After nine Republican investigations, not a single charge because no wrongdoing was found. But we continue to hear it used against Hillary.

It is quite possible Hillary will not be indicted in this email scandal. If she is found innocent, we will continue to hear about this for years to come.

If there is anything we have learned from these investigations it's that the Right Wing lives in a separate, delusional universe. Due process does not exist in a world in which they believe reality should reflect their crazy beliefs.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is why I roll my eyes whenever I see another "update" involving one of Clinton's many scandals. I'd like to see her arrested too, but I'm not going to invent tons of false narratives and get my hopes up so I can interject a conspiracy theory when I finally end up being wrong and my pride is too great to admit that.

If she gets off, there IS a possibility that she rigged the system, but after the giant circus the right made her investigations out to be, I find that the least likely circumstance involving her.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

On the flip side (using our head a bit)...
We all know that as conniving and shrewd as Hillary is, do we really think she is stupid?

I'd have to say negative on that, network.

As an aside, I have no doubts the Justice System is screwed up.
I just don't think she is an idiot.

she is far from stupid, but I think she floats on an imaginary cloud of untouchableness that she believes her and Bill operate out of. And to her defense, up till now, it has been that way. But with the entire world watching, the collective "WE" will have to expose ourselves as a nation of haves, and have not's in the justice system, and there will be no way to spin it otherwise. In other words, she needs to be punished to save the face of the US.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join